All Comments on '1983'

by cerection

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
P

Liked the story but wish it had been more detailed.

I'm a pee freak myself. It began when at a very young age I started fucking my sister and for some reason I had a big urge to have her piss on me, especially in my face. watching the piss flowing out of her pussy and hitting me I couldn't resist the urge to drink it. Later in life, when I got married, I was fortunate enough to find someone that was also in to kinky things. From the start piss became a normal part of our sex life and still is. We've also gotten into swinging with other people but make it very clear that we enjoy some kinky things and that unless they are willing to participate we're not interested. We both now have sex with same sex partners and love the varations it allows. (Yes, I still do my sister and now her husband).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Taking the piss

Love the stories involving piss. I'm a piss freak and will take it from women or men, including my own. When I've sucked someone off, man or woman, I really enjoy washing the cum down with a hot, salty load of piss in my mouth. I like to have a woman straddle my chest with her pussy aimed at my face and give me all the piss she has. My greatest pleasure with doing men is to have their cock in my mouth when they cum and then feel the first taste of their hot, salty piss hitting the back of my throat.Getting into a tub and having people piss all over me while I jack off is another great thing. I get turned on in restrooms watching a guy piss. If he seems interested I'll drop to my knees and drink his nectar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*PISS LOVER

I love the taste of hot piss and even drink my own. Fortunately I have a wife that finds it very sexual to piss all over me and have me to drink it. She'll piss in a glass and put it on the table for me to drink when we dine.She's gotten to where she will piss on herself in public. I find it one of the greatest turn-ons. I also go into men's rooms and stand beside them while they are pissing and if I see any interest in their faces I"ll ask if they will piss in my mouth or on me. Quite often they think it's great to give it to me. I take it in my ass while being fucked.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

I hoped this one would be a bit more. I'd love to feel the warm splash of that yellow water all over my...body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous