All Comments on 'Any Opportunity Will Do Ch. 19'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Sorry for being anonymous on this one...I don't want to be seen espousing violence. But THANK YOU for publicly killing Alexei. It was so fitting. :) (Heh. Obviously, I've gotten way involved in this story. That's a good thing, yes?)

TricialenTricialenover 14 years ago
Riviting

I have been following all of your stories but especially this one...Serves that devil right...just so sorry for the little Polish girl...you caught my attention and held it...you're a very good storyteller.

mrichey2788mrichey2788over 14 years ago
Finally!!!!

Thank God that asshole got what he deserved! Love this story!

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!!

I like the way you had the Polish girl bring a gun in to the courtroom and kill Alexei in public. I like that he was finally dead and could not come back to hurt any of the girls in the future. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter with Katrina and Josh and how their life develops.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Knew It:

Corner a coward and they will kill you.

Glad she did it. Go you girl.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 14 years ago
YAY

Glad she shot him. For that alone, this story deserves a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a FUCKING "1" .... SHITandal

WHY ????????????? Because you let this piece of shit die instead of being locked away and anally raped in prison for the rest of his miserable life! FUCK YOU CUCK BOY!!!

curvygirl00curvygirl00about 6 years ago
Well that migh fuck up a few deals made with scum!!!

What a story and I have read it all over night and have to get soon.

The idea of the scum that worked for this monster getting to cut deals with the law was shitting me so bad. Im hoping I am reading this right that with the top dog gone, none of their deals mean anything now. I hope I am right. Sad for the polish girl, but I am sure she can plead insanity or traumatic something and get her life back and the help she needs.

Love the relationship and intimacy between Josh and Kat. So sweet, tender and damn sexy. Great story, I gave 5 starts for all of them so far. Even after the first chapter ending in horrible rape that made me feel wrong to give 5 stars for. But then I remembered it was the writing and not the dirty feeling that deserved 5 stars.

Ok, I am now rambling from being up all night reading. :)

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous