All Comments on 'My Gay Sex Experience'

by Beeman2005

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my first time

the story was hot, but be honest you must have sucked cock before, to be that good. liked the description of when he came. keep writing

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 14 years ago
That's my story, too.

My first time was just like that. I swear that I thought I was reading my own story. College...day time in a glory hole place, the other guy beckoned me in to a room and I had my first cock, and it was a monster.

A well written story. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sex Experience

Man that was hot, I've alwasy wanted to suck a man's cock and feel it exploding in my mouth.I like how you describe how you want this to be the best BJ he ever got.I'm getting so horny just thinking about it.PLEASE WRITE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
been there

I went to an adult book store and had the same thing happen to me . A man had the door open alittle an I looked in to see hin stroking his cock. He motioned me to come in and I sat next to him and took his cock im my hand.Then I bent over and took him in my mouth and sucked him untill he came in my mouth. then left .It was one of the most exciting things I ever did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved Gay Cousin BJ's

I was married 25 years and had girlfriends left and right, but my best blowjobs were given to me by a cousin who use to "spend the night"! I use to get EAGERLY serviced as many times I could stand it the entire weekend! No recip, no games, no negotiation, no money, just the most intense, choking and erotic cock sucking you can imagine! And by the way, we shared a Boy Scout tent on two different weekends ... I still jack-off to those weekend memories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow that was intense

That was a great story! I’ve always dreamed about sucking a guy off in a adult theater. You just made my fantasy go wild! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sweet cum

went seeking cum and was rewarded with load after load; love holding ass cheeks while sucking; want that sweet taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous