All Comments on 'Saturday Night Special Ch. 03'

by joe_of_diamonds

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ruined it.

Don't bother with the rest of this story. You should not have gone down this rote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the hell?

This is your worst story. I shouldn't tell you how you should write or what you should write. But i do not support rape. And the rape of teri is disgusting. I also agree with the previous comment don't bother to continue. This is not your genre. Next time try bdsm or non-reluctance.

Stanz12Stanz12over 14 years ago
huh.

I can honestly say that I do not like the rape scene. The rest was sweet but...

Now, that being said...I did enjoy the story so far and hope you continue.

Thanks,

A

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Well written

Did not like the story, but then again, you didn't write this to be liked, you wrote it to show the ugliness of rape and the abuse of power. Look forward to more.

KayVampKayVampover 14 years ago
Well

I'm sure no one likes to think of rape as a good thing, but I felt the scene did its necessary job of bringing the two closer together. Their emotional ties, as a couple, are being tested and how they come out of it together will show their true selves. Amazing writing, though I didn't like what happened I did enjoy the quality of the work. Good job.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I hate rape!

And I really hate dirty cops! You write a good tale. I hope your main character gets an opportunity to kill those dirty bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ass

just another asshole writer that feels he needs to out sexual violence and nonconsensual sex in his stories to inflate his ego ever wonder why they have a nonconsent area idiot try using it from now on what a sicko

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous