All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter BBC'

by roydavis25

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Again

Great start to what could be a fantastic series. They MUST see them and more black men again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just

way to simple or stupid plotwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lolwut

I thought this was great right up until a guy apparently punches out a bear. It's shit like this that just makes me laugh at these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bear.

The bear must have been a cub. Hehehehehehe.

He probaly whacked it with his huge cock, hopefully that didn't bruise it too much.

What a wank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same old, same old

Seriously, why do you have to follow all of the the other stories.

The hubby always possesses a pencil thin dick and is small and never satisfies her...boring.

You already can guess, where it's going to go.

Try making the white hubby more of an athlete and has at least an 8 inch and thick penis, and the sex is fantastic from the wife's point of view, but wants to try a black guy to see if there is a difference..

Instead of providing tossing off material to some pathetic perv

Step it up and make it more realistic and entertaining..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The bear was fucking awesome

Punching bears is a little crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Those dumb niggers.....

I think all dumb big dick ass niggers need to die for slinging all their 14, 16, 18, 20 inch dicks all across Black Bears heads and cracking their skulls, while rippin white pussies to shreds!!! KILL DA NIGGERS or at least KILL DA BITCHES that write this STUPID SHIT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my gf and her daughter

daughter preg by bbc and told me that she wants her mom to do bbc too,,i cant stop jerking to that thought,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Editing

Good idea but I was distracted by the run-on sentences and poor grammar. Felt like you treated this story like a text or a tweet. If you want to be published, you need to present a professional product each time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BBC

A big thick black cock inside me makes me squirt over and over again. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are you kidding me?

Even a bear cub would easily overpower ANY man. Gimme a break. Try to make it believable at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
seriously...

maybe you stopped reading after you saw them hit the bear, but dudes are magical... clearly superhuman, so wtf superman killing a bear is a problem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this tale of mother and daughter being used by two hugely hung black guys, the women at first being scared witless, but they warmed to the task, by being gripped with animal lust for the men's bestial black phallic power, driving them into a sexual frenzy of orgasmic bliss. These two women now are now black phallus sluts, who can't wait for their next bout of depraved rutting with the two black studs, surrendering their bodies to the thrill of debauched copulation and perverted desire for copious amounts of creamy fresh tasty black seed in and on their hungry bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You went too far with the bear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forget the bear. It's a story. In short, two black guys fucked a mom and daughter. There you have it. The author made it more interesting than that. Relax, enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous