All Comments on 'DEV: MSP - Lust in the Machine'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Creepy

Creepy

acquiescent_girlacquiescent_girlover 14 years ago
Well...

This is the third of your audios I've listened to so far, and I have to admit how much I enjoy them. I find myself unable to cum without physical contact of some kind though. I will say I have -never- gotten so wet without touching before. I'm looking forward to enjoying your other audios. I'll be checking out your website as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh...MY....GOD!!!

I was just looking for something a bit sexy to listen and masturbate to when I stumbled across this. I notice dit was MP3 put it on my ipod. Stripped off and relaxed...and came and came and came. I listened to all three of the tracks one after the other and I came without touching myself again and again. I stretched out my arms for you to tie them and spread legs and I bucked and writhed and gasped and screamed.Thankyou SO much. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG I came!!

OMG I can't believe I actually orgasmed without any simulation, I just gave myself completely to you and it was amazing! I loved it!

sweet_illusionsweet_illusionover 14 years ago
<3

Honestly ... The first three times I came were with no stimulation. The last three completely blew me away, so to speak. First time in a long time that multiples for me were that intense. Thank you SO much for this. You have NO idea how much I needed the relaxation and release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I couldn't do it

I've listened to several of your pieces now, and as nice as I figure it would have been, I went into panic mode before this one could even get started when you began asking me to relinquish control to you - sorry but I freaked!

I think its great however that this works for so many women, keep it up for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

How many times was that ? I lost count! Heck I still feel another is right there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please don't stop!

This was the hottest thing I've ever heard. I really hope there's more on the way! I have never squirted before but I did this time! Over and over again -- I just kept cumming! Your voice makes me so hot. Please write more.

xcherrypopxcherrypopover 14 years ago
ffuck thats hot,

I can't help but keep cumming back to this submission...Aahaha, pun intended. It's even on my iPod.. hehe, thank you for posting, Sir. ;) In my opinion, this is one of your best, if not greatest audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sooo goood

I have not cum like that in a long time! I am going to find something to put into my sopping vjj now

submititsubmititover 13 years ago
Nice!

felt amazing, but no orgasms, I am throbbing from the words though, this is my second listen and i'm sure I'll listen again and again!

caliteenageslut69caliteenageslut69about 13 years ago
Thank you

that was my first time i ever squirted. that you for helping me realize i can do that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still shaking...

Listening to this I became instantly turned on and soaking wet. Cum dripped from me and without any touch at all, just your voice. Incredible. I came and squirted for the first time in my life. Amazing. The orgasm washed through my entire body until I was shaking and cumming, moaning and crying out. I have never felt something this insense in my life. My legs are still shaking. Please make more. I'm already touching myself in anticipation...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's like a dream come true.

How do you do. I am a Japanese girl living in Tokyo.

I believe that you are a GENIUS. I surrender to you. You gave me countless orgasms. I still have waves all over my body. So wonderful!! I sure could be addicted to you and your sweet voice. So fabulous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh My God!

This is so amazing I am still trembling with the power of my orgasms for you. Thank you for this.I am going to do this over and over please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for this Sir.

collegedollcollegedollalmost 11 years ago

I listened to it twice and came hard without even having to touch myself. Good work~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've never had so many orgasms at once. It was amazing and it felt sooo good I never knew I could cum on command without touching myself.

jenirvajenirvaover 9 years ago

i'd love that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmm.

I actually get really wet.

Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Fuck Yes

I didn't orgasm, but I was so close! Your voice turns me on so much! I'm 18 and just started to masturbate. So I prefer guided audios, but FUCK! Please upload more audios. I want to buy some of them off your website, but college and stuff. I love MSP and anything fantasy!

SarahtheSubmissiveKoreanSarahtheSubmissiveKoreanabout 6 years ago

Oh my god that was amazing! I didn't think I could come multiple times like that without touching myself at all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Omg

Omg yes I came so hard at every command ! I’m crying so badly

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Tears can be very arousing...

...I find. A post orgasmic emotional storm can do that to you, leave you sobbing and drained, in a very good way. Best thing of all...is you can hit the replay button and do it all over again, and again, and again.... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clicked on this, because I thought it had something to do with MAX:MSP, never listened to audio before, so I'll give it a shot, going in blind, will report back if I survive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
721 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...