All Comments on 'My Wife's Taboo'

by any1469

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start

Obviously, a lot of thought went into this. It's just the right length for a first. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unreadable

Unreadable till you resubmit and use quotes in the speaking dialogue. If you're a long time reader here on this site, you should know this. Either that or you were being lazy!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Hot story and hope it continues

I hope it won't be long before her husband is lapping her brothers cum out of her pussy, after her husband watches her brother fuck her silly. She could become a cum dump for her brother's cum, and keep her pussy wet all of the time with his goo, which is constantly running down the inside of her thighs. Maybe her brother could move in with them and her husband could share her with her brother. Her brother would be the one who would be doing the fucking and her husband would be the one who's doing the cum sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
continue..but should have been their son....

yes....tell us more..but wish it had been this couple's stud son..as versus her brother...she had been fantasizing about..nothing hotter than hubby/dad...watching son do mom..tag teaming together..and then eating creme-pie....

perhaps...in next chapter their son does indeed become part of the scenerio...for women/moms like myself..that is the best...either from experiencing it..or just fantasizing..trust us..we know..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Your narrative is fine, you do need to fine tune it and make sure that you follow the written conventions, such as quotes when someone is speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Potential

I agree with most of the comments left prior to mine. This is somewhat different than the norm and that is a good thing. I will check back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent first time contribution, please write more

But I agree with the anon who wrote "continue..but should have been their son...." Look, all kinds of family fucking are great. When a father sticks his fat veiny daddy-dick up his little princess's cute little coochie, maybe even busts her cherry, that's fine. When a big brother plugs his fat cock up his baby sister's sweet little slit--just grand. But top of the heap is a boy shoving his big hard cock up the very same cunt he came out of, his own mother's baby-hole, and blowing his hot young balls up inside his mom. Oh, man! What can ever compare with that, for mother and son? Mom has her darling baby boy back up where he started out, and her boy's got his stiff young cock jammed up his first and best home. For a son his own mother's twat is in a league of its own, way way better than any of the inferior twats he dabbles with. Its beauty is beyond compare, its sharp musky scent is the best thing a boy will ever smell so he inhales his mother's cunt-smell deep into his lungs. Then he slides his cock up between his mother's legs and it's like his cock is electric, he's tingly all over his body. He gives his mom the greatest fuck of her life, of his too. And then the boy gives her the best, sincerest gift any son can ever give his beloved mother--he unloads his young balls and shoots her a great big twatful of his creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
An interesting presentation of fantasies

The way the couple respected the personal Interests of each other was fun to read.

Regarding the annonymous suggestion that the story would have been better if a son was substituted for her brother, maybe so for anon, but for Her it was Her brother. If that's what it gets anon off, embrace it anon, there are plenty of stories to fuel your personal fantasy.

SummoreSummorealmost 4 years ago
Great believable fantasy

Its a lot of fun to fantasize with your partner I know and this was truly believable, well written and a relaxed style! Well done! Cant wait for second installment!

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Horny wife story...Enjoyed it...

Would love to read installment where she finally gets to give head to her little brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous