All Comments on 'I Talked My Sister Into It Ch. 02'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good.

I enjoy this story, it is very good. This story should be continued for a couple of chapters at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
continur please

i love this story makes me wish i had a sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmmmm

I loved it. I loved the way he thought fucking his sister was the greatest fuck in the world. I haven't fucked my brother since he raped me when I was 13, but I think about it all the time. I cum so hard when I think it's my brother fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great! 5 star! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

Fantastic Tale! This should be required reading for all brothers and sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Makes Me Want to Hook Up With Sis Again ! ! !

WOW! HOT DAMN!!!

This story really has me thinking about what kind of a trip I can take my sister on when I retire next year. Over the years I have cherished the memories of our youthful sexual experimentation before we departed down separate paths from our parent's rural Iowa farm. Nearly 50 years later, this is the first story line that I have come across which has been realistic enough, given the lives we each have led, to leave me seriously considering trying to get into my big sister's panties again. Believe me, I have read and reread these two chapters over and again while picturing the most beautiful butt and biggest breasts I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying!

Back in the day we always engaged in anal sex because we were so afraid of her getting pregnant. The thought of watching my dick, instead of my fingers, sliding in and out of her hairy, wet pussy and ultimately feeling it wrapped around and milking my dick as we climax together has me harder than I have been in years! I really, really thank you and hope that I can be as lucky as the two of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Missed opportunities

I too have long wanted to fuck my sister. So many opportunities aboard ship going to school in the USA and back home. The notion just never occured when we could have acted on it, and now she has passed away. I know it would have been a sublime fucking session....my deep loss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I REALLY WANT TO SALLOW YOUR CUM BILLY

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sisterlove

Congratulations Billy!U have written some words which I always wanted to say but did not know how to put it in words.I agree with u that only brothers/sisters who have fucked,(with mutual acceptance),can know how great the fucking is!!All of them will agree that these have been the greatest fucks of their lifes!! fucking a sister is completely diiferent when fucking another girl who is not a sibling.When a brother and sister fuck,there is a SPECIAL LOVE which develops during the fucking,and is difficult to explain.Me and my sister started to fuck when I was 16 and her 23.and now we are 20 years older!.We are now married each one on their side .We have children and love our partners BUT ONCE/TWICE MONTHLY,MY SISTER AND I HAVE TO MEET AND FUCK FOR HOURS.It happened sometimes that we did not accompany our family when they go out for somedays.Then each time,it is like if we were on honeymoon!The only thing which we have always done was not to be caught and avoid pregnancy..When all our families are together,we ALWAYS behave like a brother and sister.LOVE U SO MUCH MY UNFORGETTABLE SISTER SOLEDAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sisters are made for sex

I loved my sister as a teen and we became lovers. More brothers and sisters fuck each other then people know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hey can we fuck you sound really good.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCEST IS BEST

Eh Dude,you had exactly the words I wanted to say about fucking my sister.Some people are born to write exactly what they are feeling e.g poets etc.others do have the same feeling but cannot put this feeiling in words!!If the sister totally agrees to her brother's request to fuck her,this will inevitably the best fuck you could have.Thks to have shared this exciting story.I also fucked my sister when I was 58 and her 55.For me,it was a dream who came true,as I wanked my cock ,thinking of her nude body,since the age of 18!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The inevitable turn-off

What's with you people? An ass fuck is now ALWAYS the final (boring) climax of a story meant to be sexually arousing. Do you all just copy each other over and over—? Get real.

Sandy in Los Gatos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ur story turned me on sooo badly!!!! I think I finally got my g spot on too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Wish I had screwed my Brother years ago when the opportunity presented itself. Wish I taken the advice given in Chapter 2 everything that I have read about Incestural love and sex makes it sound much better than what I had. Stories were well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Karen

My mum and dad had gone out for the evening ,to cut a long story short ,me and Andrew ,had got my sister Karen drunk on brandy ,we lay Karen down on the couch , Karen is fourteen ,Andrew thirteen ,next thing Andrew is kissing Karen and groping her tits ,I'm so excited I pull my sister,s denim skirt up ,thefeel her cunt through her blue knickers ,Karen is so drunk. I've got her knickers off ,I ease her thighs apart then push my finger up her slit ,Karen a bit tight soon Andrew is in and I watch him fuck her ,he soon groans and cums ,in Karen ,oh shitot. ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I made my sister orgasm

I have an elder sister. She is around her 20s. Im 3 yrs younger. She is busty. She has big tits and a big butt. As I see her I feel like sucking her tits and tasting her pussy in her big butt. One day I got a chance. We were sleeping that night in the same room. So at night after everyone slept, I went close to her and slowly raised her big skirt. Then I softly caressed her big inner thighs. Then I slowly took my fingers to her pussy and caressed it also. The pubic hair had been all around her pussy. By now I had raised her skirt so that her pussy visible. With one hand I caressed her tits and with the other her inner thighs upto her pussy. She pretended to be sleeping. But after few minutes I could see some liquid come out of her pussy. I had made her orgasm. It is an unforgettable joy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For the Idiot Brother of Karen

What you described is not only rape, it's rape of a minor. You're good for 10 years in Federal Pen.. I just wish you could actually do the ten as Bubba's cell"mate".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I talked my sister into it CH 2

My sister is 5 years older than me, and when I was 18 I used to give school a miss occasionally and visit her during the day. On one of these days, she was upset because her husband had given her a black eye. I comforted her, arm around, and stroked her hair and her face. After a great deal of stroking, she kissed my neck and moved my hand down her blouse to cup her breast. We started kissing and soon ended up naked on her bed. It felt fantastic, because she was my sister and because she was so willing. Dates from school thought they had gone too far if you put a hand on their breast through clothing.

We were stroking each other, kissing each other all over, and she pulled my erection into her and ordered me to ride her. When I had cum, she gripped me and wouldn't let me off. "What are we going to do now?"

Same again, but more time, more kissing. I want to taste your cock, and I want you to taste my fanny. I want you to own my body and do whatever you like.

Like what? I've just shagged you, I could do that again.

I want you to shag me again, and then I want you to take my ass virginity. I want you to be first in my ass. This black eye was because I would not let him in my ass last night. I could not save my fanny for you to be first, but I have saved my ass. I know i can't resist too much longer with him, so I want you to be first.

After a second fanny shag, she blew some life into my cock and lubed her ass. She turned over on to her front and spread her legs. She pulled her ass cheeksr apart, and invited me to screw her ass. It was a fantastic experience, it felt wicked and exciting, and I felt special that she had kept this for me.

That was the start. I promised to drop by every week to check on her, and every week we had special sex: the third time I was about to make love ith her, she told me she had her period.

I thought, thank goodness for the ass! But I was too quick, because she explained that she was also a TOMS Virgin. I was to be the first to have "time of month sex" with her. What a fabulous feeling because her fanny felt especially hot, my cock felt like a superstar, privileged to be there. I shot enough to fill a bucket, and I was not allowed to do it just once.

When we had cleaned up after a second session, she asked me if I minded just cuddling. It was such a special feeling that she did not want to take me up the ass. She wanted to hold me tight, and enjoy the feeling.

She did confide that she had managed to persuade her husband to stick to the front door (without blacking her eyes) by giving him extra blow jobs.

She was happy to do that because she would share the TOMS and anal with me.

That revelation gave me such a hardon that I had to have another toms experience, and that felt so special. We were really bonded into a couple within our own little bubble. We met at family parties and occasions, and we were special friends, but no one suspected that once a week, through school and university, we met to have the most mind blowing sex. Every man should have such a special sister.6d53

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun.

I'm already doing it. I was 12 and my little sister was 11. She had a habit of cuddling me in my bed during storms, until she kept rubbing herself against me. She eventually began wearing dresses and no panties, and her vagina would often leave wet trails on my legs where she rubbed. I once fingered her after she came one night, and that led to us having sex. We became closer, and we had fun more often. Our dad found out and tried to fuck Lily too, but we made sure he didn't. He eventually got caught fucking our neighbor's 14 year old daughter, and he was sent to jail. Lily and I stayed together, and began to date. When I was 16, and she was 15, she began to grow and she became more stunning. Many boys tried to get her, but we had tge luxury of being in the same school. Lily once got fingered on the bus by a senior, but she was sitting by the window. She said it felt horrible, and we sat together from then on. I'm 20 now, she is 19. We are still together. She found out she is sterile during a recent doctor visit. She cannot have kids. We still fuck, and we love each other. We never had sex with anyone else, though she was fingered once, mentioned above. She is laying next to me right now, she says the story makes a good point. Incest isn't bad. She smiled and fished my cock out. Sorry everyone, my wife is hungry.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago

I love this story and wish there was a third part to it or you had added to it in this part of the story, as to how it went the rest of the trip, and or, the trip back to her place, or how it changed their lives then.

Ilovepantyhose2Ilovepantyhose2over 7 years ago
Hot

Love what you wrote and where you're going with it. Very arousing and I am all hot for part 3... and

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great sister

You have an awesome sister that lets you fuck her !!! Just don't get her pregnant ......

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very perverted, but ths is kinda HOT!

I've never wanted to fuck my sisters and never will, but I like this simple story, 5*'s all the way! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more.

Ready for chapter 3. Feel the same way you do but mine is 47.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sister

I read this and imagined my sister Allyson with her legs round me as I fucked her .. I came all over myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cousins are nice too

My girl cousin and I started to play around pretty young and as we reached puberty she let me know she was willing. Good times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sister

I wrote some tme ago that I imagined my sister Allyson with her legs round me .. well it happened a week ago , I told her I had this fantasy and she admitted she had the same one .. me and her fucking !!( we’ve always been close , so it was quite easy to spend time together ) .. we picked a quiet country guest house where we checked in as man and wife , then fucked each other senseless all weekend .. we have made lans for more meets ( she even sucked me off on the drive home )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me too!

Great story, my older sister seduced me when I was 30 and home on leave. We were washing her car in the garage and she wore super tight gym shorts and a white tee shirt with no bra. Her tits are huge and where not concealed at all after the shirt got wet. I got hard immediately as I watched her tits rubbed against the windows on the other side of the car. She had other ideas I later found out as she asked for help inside the front seat! She was laying on her back asking me to look at something on the dash. I slowly crawled in on top of her and she had me stretching as far as I could. My cock was pushing against her croch as she pushed back. I was not sure what to do so I got up and started washing the outside again. She got up and went into the house, I thought I had pissed her off and she would tell her husband about my advances. I went in to the house and seen her naked in the washroom bent over getting a towel out of the dryer. Her ass was beautiful, pussy was trimmed and glisten under the lights. She asked If I had finished? She stayed bent over so I took that as the green light so I dropped my shorts and eased my hard cock into her awaiting pussyfoot from behind. We ended up fucking all afternoon. Siblings are made to fuck each other, we did everything.... straight fuck, oral, rimming, and anal. We only did this once but it satisfied a curiousty we have always had about each other.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 5 years ago
"I Talked My Sister Into It Ch. 02:" Forty-nine (49) Year Old Unattached Brother, Billy and Forty-two Year Old Married Sister, Kay.

On today's date, see my comments at the end of Chapter 01, that apply to both Chapter's 01 and 02.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
one out of five

I have five sisters, I am the second oldest and my older sister and I used to "play doctor" when we were kids. I never fucked her but I did lick her pussy, her asshole and suck her tiny tits. Now I have been thinking about one of my younger sisters for several years and wondering what it would be like to eat her and fuck her. We are both married but I don;t really care, I want to fuck my sister and I keep trying to find a way to do just that

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
What a fantastic fuck.Always thought but never did.

Excellent story

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OH! GOD !!!!WHY DID YOU TAKE MY SISTERS SO SOON ??????

I LOVED THEM SO MUCH, BOTH YOUNGER THEN ME . I WOULD HAVE TRIED..THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Thought it was a bit rushed as other comment. However when she turned out to be more eager than expected it was just right. 5

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 4 years ago
Good Story

But full of miss spelled words. get an Editor PLEASE

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 4 years ago
WELL ANOTHER SECOND READ. ^*!^*!^*!

Second reads are because good,

Mother/Son, and Brother/Sister

stories are not showing up like

they once did.

USAF

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

I loved the story . For me I would have preferred if she wanted Billy to suck her clit to get her off again. He was so spent , I can't see him fucking her ass. He could oblige her better by fucking her ass in the morning.

christy18082001christy18082001over 2 years ago

If i ever intent to fuck my older brother he'll kill me lol

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"I Talked My Sister Into It: Ch. 02:" - Forty-nine Year Old Unattached Brother, Billy and Forty-two Year Old Married Sister, Kay.

It's been "over two years" since I first read this incestuous sibling story (chapters 01 and 02); I find it follows as I would have imagined had my two-year younger sister and I had, had the opportunity to expand on our relationship during our early teen, adolescent years.

When she was twelve (12) years old she "broke" he hip at school; it was determined she had a leukemia-type cancer (it was bone marrow cancer, aka blood cancer) in her hip. She spent the next six (6) summers--she was adamant about NOT missing any school days-- in a body cast due to bone treatments and bone transplant. When she was in her mid forties she had a 'bone marrow transplant' at Duke University; she had some minor recurrences over the years.....but she's still alive at seventy-eight (78) years.

The interruptions in her life did not allow us the opportunities in our young lives to continue our "exploration" and curiosity of sibling lust. However, I'm very thankful she fought the evil disease, conquered, and was able--and very lucky--to have three (3) beautiful children after her marriage in her early twenties.

This writer, 'retired04' has some innate abilities once he realizes the issues he has with writing a great story versus just a stroke story. His story themes are unique and better than many other writers. I'm not into 'anal' and he should "tag" his stories accordingly. However, his story topic, incest genre is a great topic of interest to many of us horny, loving, romantic and fictional and/or non-fictional incest themes and plots readers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damm wish mom had a slutty sister like that. Hmmm got a few sexy cousins what was a think people should I???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LIke most of these stories, ruined by the gay anal stuff, when it didn't have to be that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FINISH THIS PLEASEEEEE

lotmorethanfun76lotmorethanfun76over 1 year ago

I have a Billy in my life. He wasn't my brother. He was my dad's brother's son. And we did it the first time in my bedroom, while our parents were sleeping in their room. He had come to stay with us during the weekend while his parents were dropping off his brother to college. After that first, we never did anything till after about 10 years of our marriage. It was so different, so much better, so satisfying. We have managed to grab quite a few opportunities during family get togethers to sneak out and fuck. We simply hit it off. When we fuck, we are like animals in heat; loud passionate, steamy bodies and moaning and groaning.

Of course, the last couple of times we simply do it in his truck. He drives out into the woods and we find a safe haven somewhere. We both love it. I am divorced now, but he is still married, so we still have to take care.

After all, he is my "golden goose" ! lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome please continue. I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous