All Comments on 'Sitting on My Son's Lap'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 806 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue this hot story...

...either have mom & son have another go round having hot humping fuck while clueless dad drives right next to them for another 2 hours (maybe do it from the son's POV this time) and add more tension in getting caught in the build-up to mom and son's cumming together (also be more descriptive when he shoots his young seed up her unprotected womb). have a post script where mom visits son in college and reveals unintended pregnancy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please....

are we goin to read anymore on this i would love this to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mike fucks his mom good and hard under dad's nose

I wish I could give this great story a rating of 500! Mike, a strong good-looking 18 year old, gets hard as soon as his mother sits on his lap. Mom feels her boy's stiff dick pressing on her ass, and is thrilled! Her pussy oozes as she wiggles down on the big hard on in her boy's shorts. Mother and son both know what they gonna do, and it is so great! They're gonna do it with poor clueless dad driving, just a few feet away! Dad can't see what his wanton wife and brazen son are up to as Mike, bold young motherfucker that he is, pulls off his mother's panties and zips down and loses his shorts. He positions his big teenage cock just right and mom slides her motherly twat down on it, down to her boy's heavy potent balls! Mom loves the fact that dumb hubby keeps jabbering away, as her son plants his big prick way up her mommy-cunt and slowly fucks the shit out of it. Mike loves making inane chit-chat with dad while his fat stiff dick plows his mother's twat, getting ready to unload his teenage balls up the same cunt he came out of. When Mike blows his balls, his mother feels her darling son's warm semen flood and overflow her mommy-twat--the best feeling a loving mother can ever have. Mom knows her big boy has A LOT more to give her where that came from!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

great story , please continue it , m eager to read chapter two and three!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

I'd love a follow up chapter or two where they continue to fuck on the road and maybe another where (as previous poster suggested) she goes to visit at college and reveals pregnancy. Turns out husband has had a vasectomy and forced her to reveal what happened. She got kicked out of the house and has nowhere to go while son's tuition was cut off. That'd be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

this was so hot! It got me really hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kinda Jokey, But...

...but it still made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story!

It does sound a little too fictional, but it was a good read! A follow up story about the mom visiting Mike at his college would be excellent! Perhaps for a twist, add a gang-bang on her second visit, with Mike's room mate involved ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Made me cum intensly

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmm

man that made me mmm all over~!!!

polotiestpolotiestover 13 years ago
Good

Very goos storie, liked it a lot!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Made me wish I had a mom like that to sit on me and take care of this hard on I got from reading your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!

It got me REAL hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

mmmmm maybe she'll sit on her husbands face and get him to clean her up on the way back

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Fucking awesome, please write more. Love the suspense of someone being so close but not know what's going on. Could been caught any moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I wish to see more stories similar to this one. the idea of having sex in car while someone is sitting beside you is pretty amazing. I really wish to see more of same theme with different characters maybe. thanks again for a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no?

her husband must have a problem with his nose. no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wtf?

A 12 year old could do better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

did the trick for me

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 13 years ago
ripped off

check out "mom takes a ride" by nakedsair same story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five Stars!

To the last user who said ti was a rip off, who care? It's written a little differently and wonderfully told. Do another one similar to this one. Also read Bumpy Ride and Vibrations and see if they inspire you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL

I love this story. Will you continue it please.Jim jimbol@cox.net

AryanVikingAryanVikingover 13 years ago

Wow this really got me off. Great story with awesome detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it..

I've done tons of reading on Literotica... (maybe I should use, "loads?" ha!)

I don't mind seeing similar stories...

You did a great job telling this one!

Please continue writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Where can I find "bumpy ride & vibrations"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is the third time I have read this. Good work; it is a hot read. What son would not enjoy a long ride with his sexy, desirable Mom this way. Hope it can be expanded to include the school trips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How about a ride in the back?

I think after a lunch of pussy, the Son should go for a long ride in the back...of Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fruit

Pear panties are really fruity!

jerzzeyjerzzeyabout 13 years ago
car trip anyone

what an Amazing story... I Loved it... go's to show what you can really do if you set your mind... or anything else to it .... Anything is Possible..... keep Up the Great stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

even though there have been others similar i liked your story.

btw "Bumby Ride" and "vibrations" are 2 seperate stories by the same author Skei0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SO HOT

gosh!!! that was so very hot. youmade me come twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lovely mom

this was a fantastic story i wish all the moms out there shud try atleast one ride like that wid there sons to accomplish the upbringing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

It would be a good idea to see this story from the son POV and of course see what else could happend whit this story......luv it! Hope u write more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just where a boy's stiff dick belongs...

...right up his mother's cunt! I come back to this great tale of motherfucking from time to time. I love how bold young Mike is, shoving his big young prick right up his mother's twat while dumb-ass dad is driving along totally clueless that his wife is gladly opening up her motherly cunt to their big strong boy, who's about to blow his hot young balls where every son'd love to blow his--up his mommy's twat. Can you imagine the arrogant joy of the lad, shoving his fat hard cock up his own birth canal and creaming his own mother's cunt that dummy dad thinks belongs to him! A lesson to all boys obsessed with their mom's twat and all mothers wild for what their boy's got big and hard bouncing around in his pants!

cypher926cypher926almost 13 years ago

There is a story like this on here but its a mom sitting on the sons lap on a bus..anyone knows where i can find that story again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to cypher

Mom takrs a ride is like this but no bus is in it...ill keep looking for it for u tho.

-A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey cypher

the story is "the monster on the bus"

frankiejohnnyfrankiejohnnyover 12 years ago
bus

cypher is it "A bus ride" by fistfullacock? 6/25/06

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Reader

Very good detail and excellent story telling. More stories like this would be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Great. can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexy mom

enjoyed alot

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Way hot!

Outstanding! Just outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They're being a bit bait

Some of the dialog between the three of them is a little bit over the top. I mean I love the plot, really inventive but sometimes way too unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, the plot in its self is hypothetical but what really doesn't cut it is the unnatural way they talk to each other at times.

Can't wait for the second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Hot

Great. Need a Part 2. Anyone know any dad/daughter stories with similar plot? ie daughter sits on dad's lap while mom drives

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it so much!!!

got a hard on while reading all....more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked the concept and layout of this story. I couldn't help but think... and next to a son cumming inside his mother this is what got me the horniest... the thought of the husband getting frisky on the way home. The narrative of this portion of the story solely from the husbands POV... he's hard, has her bent over the vehicle at a dark rest stop... he slides deep inside her and feels the wetness of his sons cum inside her. He is turned on beyond belief as he leans over her and whispers..... well, I'm not the author so whatever he/she would write would be interesting to read. sooooo naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

need a squeal where the mother vists here son in college

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nasty it is!

Nasty it is! All dialogues are written very intelligently which have double meaning. Very well written story. Yes, I would like to read part-2. May be some variation in sitting in rest of the drive. May be son can sit in mothers lap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best short stories

I feel like this is one story that could come true. I hope there is a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...

I like it its short and directly to the point. I'm soakin wet while reading it.. more please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

if this is true..mrs. you are amazing..i wish i married you/was your son..i can feel this erection..its frightening lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hard cock

i finally had to stop reading and get my cock out so I could stroke as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic...the fifth(count 'em 5) time I have used this story to finish up.. IT IS GREAT. Please do some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thats sick!

Sick, sick, sick!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anonymous

Very horny had my cock hard and throbbing for some pussy mmmmmm :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dad daughter

Search the web for Racel's bumpy ride for a hot dad daughter version of same

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Well done

Certainly not very realistic but pretty damn arousing anyway. But please get a proofreader: "pear of panties" really jumps out at the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very arousing but where is the next chapter?

Wow - that was arousing even if it was a bit unbeleiveble - its good to see lots of other guys got aroused by it and that I am not the only one to use these stories to get me horny and to give me a mind blowing orgasm ( I find these stories more arousing than looking at porn videos).

But where is the next part? - sex in the college dorm or in the college grounds - getting caught by roommate and having a threesome - there are so many possibilities.

Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

SO GOOD IM ACTUALLY HAVING A WANK BECAUSE OF IT!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lap

very good makes me think of the time i woke up with my dick in my moms pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

http://www.literotica.com/s/riding-on-sons-lap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

haha she wants a hot dog

jackieozwirkjackieozwirkabout 12 years ago
mmmm

true or not it certainly made my count war from reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a situation!!! My underwear is full of my cum. Its one of the hottest one

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 12 years ago
Short but amazing

This story got me going as soon as I started reading it!!

Amazing

FarmGirlJillFarmGirlJillabout 12 years ago
Cute and hot!

This was a cute but hot story. I'll need to try this on a trip sometime this summer. :)

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
What a ride

I loved it, fucking right in front of hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dick hard

Wish I were your son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
new

u should make a new story based off of this

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Amazing

I wonder what the next visits will be like? Hot and Horny I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

GOOD gosh!!! that was a great-short-HOT STORY!! completely realistic and very possible. If it's true, you are one great mom and he is one super lucky son. keep writing...

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000almost 12 years ago

Man I wish you was my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My mom

i love this.For years i wanted to fuck my mother but never had the courage or the right circumstances to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
follow up

Too bad there is no follow up on this story, plenty enough possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continue..........

this is a very exciting story! if anyone knows any story like this please do tell me.

rpotter05@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
feedback

Update because this story could go on keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
(FANTASY) But Good

The smell of their sex as it filled the air went unnoticed by her husband ???

Maybe; His sinuses were burned out in a gas fire ? Maybe the Parent's planned their Son's seduction to keep him from getting any STD'S at school ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mother Love

An erotic story about a willing mother, hope they enjoyed the rest of the journey.

revoljbrevoljbalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

My favorite stories are the ones told from a woman's point of view. Its written just enough realism to be hot without being so over the top. I've read it 3 or 4 times and it never fails to get me hard as can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a stupid husband

THIS STORY IS STUPID IT ALMOST MADE MEPUKE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nice story needs some perfection and more details with more bold language and more intense situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Can Use...

I can sure use a huge cock right about now. I wonder what my neighbor's son is up to... Eight? Nine inches?

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 12 years ago
there is one in every crowd

anonymous wrote this storie was crap.

i loved it very hot. like i said there is one in every croud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mother in law

i think of my mother in law in mom stories i liked this one had fun fantasizing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sex with Mom

I loved the story I never had the oppertunity but would have loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Momma loves her sons

Keep up the hot writings! I need both of my sons to fill my urges... then maybe my 2 daughters with my hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My pussy is THROBBING, time to get my dildo and watch my friend finger herself. Ooooooooh yes .. ;*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sex with mom

i loved it wish something like that happened to me , love the idea of incest and always wanted it , even if wasnt my famialy but with a mom and daughter of another together keep up the stories awsome

CassieGirlIncestLoverCassieGirlIncestLoverover 11 years ago
More!

Another chapter please of the next two hours! And the. A visit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any mom love to talk about incest mail me at kmalhotra529@gmail.com

Awesome

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
Ohhh ...

I AM SO INTO FATHER AND DAUGHTER SEX STORIES AND THIS ONE COMBINES TWO OF MY FAVORITE EROTIC THINGS: SLEEP SEX AND FATHER DAUGHTER SEX. I STRONGLY THINK THAT THIS STORY NEEDS ANOTHER COUPLE OF CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn!!

Oh fuck yeaa. Horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pussyy

i want to stroke som panties until they get wet

Yesssssss

MLabonteMLabonteover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Very well done ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh fuck yes. I wanna ride a hard Dick. Who wants to fuck. My Pussy is wet. You can eat me all night.

HotMilf38HotMilf38over 11 years ago
Very sexy!

This has given me some naughty ideas... ;-)

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Tripping

Very interesting. It even seems semi -plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Hot

this is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Thiscwas so good.... Made me wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOTTT

DIDNT DO IT WITH MOM , BUT DID MY AUNT THE SAME WAY, AND MY UNCLE WAS PLAYING WITH HER CLIT AND TITS AS I FUCKED HER.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous