All Comments on 'Nan, Mom and Me'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic start.

I can't wait to read the rest of this story. You have to continue this story & soon. This is a great beginning to what should be a great story.

Scotty209Scotty209over 14 years ago
Great Story

This was a very good story and damned hot. You laid great groundwork for the next installment. Anxiously awaiting it.

Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Great start to this saga cant wait for the next installment

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I hope the son is smart enough to know what he has

The son has the opportunity to have his mother as his intimate lover,and should treat her special. She isn't just another hole to poke, she is the one woman on earth that will fill his heart with love and satisfy his sexual needs better than anyone else. He should worship her in and out of bed, tell her how she is his goddess of love, and the only woman he'll ever want. Kiss and caress her body and constantly tell her how beautiful she is. Do things to her and with her that make her happy, and help her with anything that will make her life easier.Always being careful with her body and feelings, making sure she doesn't even think about other men.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 14 years ago
Just brilliant!

This story is a continuation of this author's great talent. She shows a rare understanding of true eroticism, as opposed to the usual 'fuckfest' posted here. The seduction of both mother and son is beautifully told, and damned sexy. The image of mom in her sexy lingerie is something I love to fall asleep thinking about!

SteadyriderSteadyriderover 14 years ago
What a hot & exciting story !!

This story was excellent, simply fantastic, just loved it!! The way it was presented caught your interest & attention right away. Much different presentation from other similar stories. This writer certainly has talent in presentation and in personal feelings. A very hot & exciting story. Just can't wait for the rest. Please keep up the excellent work!!

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Really good

There were a few spots where the wording was a bit weird and I had to re-read it a few times to understand what you meant. When you do that it messes with the flow which is why you didn't get a 100 from me. Other than that I liked it.

hohoby2hohoby2over 14 years ago
Fantastic

I adore your writing style, beautifully erotic.

SEVENTYSEVENTYover 14 years ago
Great Find!

First story I've read from this author.Jena121 has a great understanding of what a lot of readers are seeking.Erotic activities taking place between loving people.The character development is a necessary part of the writing.But as Jena121 knows, don't let that get in the way of hot sex!

I expect to enjoy all the chapters in this series.

LoverofMILFsLoverofMILFsover 13 years ago
Awesome

Truly an awesome story. Wish I had found it sooner.

rooster569rooster569about 12 years ago
gret story

Great job. I loved it

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 6 years ago
I don't now why nobody has left comments!

I like your writing style very much! You tell a great story!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 3 years ago
I love your stories

I love your stories. I have wanted to fuck my mother for over 40 years. I am over 60 and my mom is in her 80's. Yes if an opportunity came about where I could fuck my mother I still want to fuck her. Thank you for your stories I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reall great read and exciting kind love sex thank you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous