All Comments on 'College Cheerleaders in Pantyhose'

by fanofpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 14 years ago
It's a start

We NEED more pantyhose fans and writers. I'm glad to see you, but you have got to get your stories tighter. No developement, no characters, and, well to be honest, no followable narative. I really lost interest early on.

Keep trying thought.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 14 years ago
We Need More Pantyhose Stories But Well Written

Fan, you obviously have a huge pantyhose fetish but you are obviously very inexperienced. To start with pantyhose are not “it” they are “they” ie a ‘pair of pantyhose’. You also need to learn about the parts of pantyhose: the feet, the legs, the gusset and describe them correctly are they sheer-to-the-waist, control-top etc. You also need to get a few more adjectives to describe them: diaphanous, silky, gossamer, translucent…you get the picture. You also need to develop you stories a bit better; the plot doesn’t have to be completely believable; but it does need to be credible. Don’t race straight to the sex; build up some tension, get us aroused before you get us off. Don’t stop writing; it takes a long time to become a good pantyhose story teller; look at my earlier stuff and how clumsy it was compared to my more recent stories.

Keep writing,

xxx

Michele

buttnhosebuttnhoseover 14 years ago
Laughable

I hate it when people post unhelpful critics, but I'm going to have to do like wise I'm sorry. THAT WAS AWFUL, I just had to tell you I thought this was the worst story I have ever read on here. Your only saving grace was that it was short.

I agree with the other two that we need more pantyhose writers, but you are obviously NOT cut out for this. Quit while you are behind.

STUNK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Joo Joo bee

You lie, bitch.

gotranegotraneabout 13 years ago
Pantyhose Heat!

This story is another good example of how HOT pantyhose can be! Give us a sequel, especially with "the lesbian stuff", as you called it. Then, again, you can't have cheerleaders without some "muffin rubbing"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part two

is there part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mmmmm

pantyhose lover

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfanofpantyhose@fanofpantyhose
399 Followers
I hope you are enjoying my stories... if you like them, please rate them and post comments to the stories... thank you.