All Comments on 'Steamy Mother and Son Encounter...'

by ohioerotic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue.

Very good start. I enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will write more to this story. Please make the next chapter a bit longer.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
LAME!

They have no previous sexual desires/attraction to each other, then it goes from a foot massage to full blown sex and then not fucking but making love. No battles with the fact they are having incest. I know these are stories, and what not. But come on! How lame can you get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor

An amateur attempt.....how did it go from sucking her toes to removing her shorts ????? Please think it through

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Toe-Toe.!

Just another big 'Dick' story with no story to it at all. Wham*Bam.!!!! Thx. but no thx.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A little fast is all though exciting

I want to read more of their encounter. Maybe go back and explain some of the feelings and fears that the couple had leading up their fulfilling their sexual coupling. Give the point of view from his mother's side and then his side, what lead up to and after they fucked. Good start, just slow down and explain all of the feelings of the two. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
does dig daddy rich....

....have any stories involving sex he doesn't like? This was like a third grade writing assignment completed on the bus as it pulled up to the school.It is not a story, it is a story Idea.BLNT-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EHH! What Story ???

Has to be one of the biggest let downs on the site.. Short and absolute crap..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
suks, I mean sucks

Very poorly written, appears to have no original thought at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Maria Wore See Through Panties Under Her Tennis Skirt To Tease Her Son

Seeing his mothers panties under her tennis skirt made Tim her son out of his mind. He lied in his fathers bed for hours with his mother licking and sucking his 12 inch sword as he put his hand in his mothers panties. "Oh honey! your cock is so big mommy wants to suck it for hours!" The 51 year old mother in tears feels her 20 tear old sons fingers probe up her ass. "Oh baby stick your huge prick up mommys ass please!" she cried out. "I get so horny when you look under my tennis skirt in front of your father!" "God I want him to walk in on me sucking your huge giraffe prick!" Tim lied there trying not to cum as his mothers tongue slid across his huge glistening prick head. His mother looked up at him and tongue kissed him and said, "Why don't you humiliate your father by fucking your mother until she can't see straight? Her son replied by gragging his mothers see through beigh panties and pulling them down her thighs. His mother turned her back to him moaning as Tim grabbed his sword and put it in his mothers tiny asshole..........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A little short but very erotic

Really hot sex between mom and son, I would have liked to have read a lot more.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well, the negative nitpickers got their wish

This promising author and first time contributor in his 30s never wrote another story again. Happy, assholes? The story is fine, as far as I'm concerned. Tim, a big strong good-looking guy, is massaging his mother's feet, then her thighs. Suddenly the latent urges--hidden even from himself--the urges that plenty of sons have for their mom overwhelms his young mind. He just has to see his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. Tim slides his mother's panties down and gazes for the first time on his mom's incomparable cunt. The boy's stunned--it's the most beautiful, most desirable thing he's ever seen in his life. Of course, Tim's hard, harder than ever, and he knows where his big stiff cock belongs. Mom does, too. Since the death of her husband her poor cunt's been empty and bereft. She loves her Tim to pieces, she loves his tall hunky body. Now she discovers her lust for what her boy's got jutting out from between his strong young legs, mom's practically sick with lust. What's more natural than that mom should spread her legs and welcome her darling baby boy to stuff her mommy-twat to the brim? Tim fucks his mother, he fucks the living shit out of her, mom has the best fuck of her life, Tim does too, and her boy unloads his hot young balls and fills his mother with all the warm creamy semen in him. It's a great story, and a real pity that we won't have any more such tales from this gifted writer. What we've got instead is a lot of happy assholes on this thread. I'd prefer the tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Morning comes, and so do Maria and Tim!

The next morning, Tim awoke with extra hard morning wood. He looked over at his naked mom, her sexy body making him even harder, and very uncomfortable. He moved over on top of his mom and started kissing her. He could feel nipples hardening against his chest as a moan escaped his mother's lips. As they began a long passionate kiss, Tim took his hard, pre-cum dripping penis, and ran it up and down against her already wet entrance. Maria grabbed her son's ass and pulled him forward until he bottomed out inside her."Give it to me hard, and fast, this morning Tim, I want you so much," Maria groaned. Tim began a hard continuous assault on his mom's love box as their moans of pleasure filled the bedroom. His balls slapping against her ass repeatedly, as he pumped her with his mighty piston. "I never dreamed it could be this good with anyone mom," Tim said with labored speech. Suddenly, Maria's sexual bliss almost turned into an out of body experience as her orgasm swept through her entire body from head to toe. "Oh Tim!" "Oh honey!" "Oh yes!" "Oh yes Tim!" Oh god!" "Oh honey!" "YES!!!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous