All Comments on 'I Fall in Love with a Girly-boy'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Are

A girly boy, let your inner slut out, bitch.

madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
A Good Story From An Unusual Angle

This story is told from a very unusual angle. It is worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pantyhose

I went into Coles to buy some pantyhose.When i went to the checkout,the lady there who looked to be in her late 50s said are these for you,i looked at her and said why you asking and she said i bet you would look good in these.Want to find out,when do you finish.She looked surprised,1 hour, o.k. you will find out.Now i thought she wouldnt turn up, but she did,short, plump, o.k. where do we go.She lived a fair way away as did i so i said in there,an adult shop.She laughed,i said if you want to see, follow,She did,i went into the end booth,put $2 into the slot and drooped my pants.OOh,as my cock tented the pantyhose,i turned around,showing my pantyhosed arse, then back.she reached out and touched my hosed cock, i pulled them down and pushed her to her knees,held her head and she took my cococ into her mouth.I was leaning against the wall,as she blew me, i felt a finger poke at my hole through the glory hole in the wall.I told her to stand up and turn around,i lifted her skirt,pantyhosed legs, pulled them down and entered her cunt in one thrust.She squealed but she was wet and i fucked up into her.I turned her so she was facing the hole and i went at her until i could feel the cumm building,yes,yes and i splattered her insides.I kept fucking into her,then pulled out and leaned back against the hole.Immediately, i felt a cock probing at my bottom,she was pulling up her pantyhose as i reached under,yes condom on, and then positioned the cock and eased back.feeling the head enter me.The fucking started as my hole opened, i grabbed her head again and guided it to my cock,her mouth opening, taking me,as i stood there being rocked back and forward by the cock in my arse.Now more urgency as i knew he was about to cumm, yes as my cock got harder, she sucking as he emptied into the condom deep in my arse.I held her head as a small amount of cumm went into her mouth.She stood up, we left, but she probabvly doesnt know it, but i have seen her in the adult shop again,into a booth, i waited, then went into the one next to hers,i pushed my cock through the hole,sure enough her mouth went around it, sucking.I pulled back,then pushed my cock into ther hole,her fingers guided my cock to her cunt where i proceeded to empty a load into her.I saw 4 other guys go into that booth.She has become quite the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your story warmed me. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
feedback

i agree with anon 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous