All Comments on 'Controlled then Cuckold Ch. 02'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trash

Utter trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty Sick

Really glad I'm not you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't read the story

Just saw the words CUCKOLD and then rated Double ZERO. ALL CUCKOLDS should have thier balls cut off. They don't use them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh yes, I like it.

Keep writing. You know what's it all about. Ignore the clowns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF?!?!

Towards teh end, he went from being a straight man...to being gay? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Clowns?

Your loving wife is fucking everybody but you, you sleep on the floor, suck cock and take it up the ass, now who is a clown?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue your story

There are others who want to hear your story. I agree with you, why be left out, invite him over. Take control confront her and set the ground rules. Make sure you get what you want from both of them. If you want to suck his cock and fuck his ass or any combination then do it. Just make sure they know who is boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cucks suck stringie cum

how sickly sad

MastersallMastersallover 14 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP GOING THIS IS A HOT CUCK TALE !

CuckoldWestCuckoldWestover 14 years ago
Great story -- please continue!

Great story that has all my favorite elements. I too am 5 inches and I desperately want to give my wife more! I hope your story continues, I have a feeling you will become a good cuckold and a wonderful husband to your beautiful wife. I'll be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very sad

One of the most depressing stories around...nothing erotic about pain and degradation. Is it really possible that anyone gets off on making such a mockery of marraige? And with such a strong gay theme, why is this story in this category anyways?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Write more stories!!

I love true stories and this one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Complete and total sickass shit!!!!!!!

I can not believe there are people out there that would think of this thing as anything other than an expression of severe mental degradation and humiliation of all men.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 14 years ago
Wimp

Trash story, trash writer.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
She never felt a thing.

Now that she is getting real man cock, she cannot feel your little dicky anymore. Funny you did not loose your little load right as soon as you knew he had buried his man meat in her and slot his huge load deep. Now that she has had his cock, she will start to crave it. Itch for it. Get totally hooked on it. Your a cuckold now, and chastity is not far off.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
Beautiful love story!

No man can understand unconditional love and NOT be willing to let the object of his affection have absolutely anything she desires. This reminds me so much of Denise and Mitzi, my two ex wives who both cuckolded me because my 2 3/4 inch cock was never going to satisfy them or any other woman. Women, real women, NEED cock. If I can't provide it, ten I should help her find it elsewhere if I truly love her. If she NEEDS to subjugate me...I am all about her happiness. You would be surprised what you can love when you see the pleasure it brings to the one you really love. I have found my niche, I LOVE being a bisexual cuckold! Thanks for this story...read mine!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Dear annony fuck you in the heart!!

Tis story is a 5!! If you like cuckolding you'll love this. If you don.t.....well don't be like the asshole annony and don't read it.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Somebody Has to Stand Up and Put tThese Wimp-Ass Stories in Their Place! The Toilet!

A continuing saga of inane stupidity!

shymaleashymaleaover 6 years ago
slut

i,m a cuckold ,i wear lingerie&high heels,watch my wife fuck and clean her afterwards,i love it and do everything she asks.Please write other hot stories cuckoldguy xxx

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
More

It is really getting good now I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When asked if he did?

He laughed and walked away. Because even in a fictional story nobody marries the bitch. Truly awful story.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

illogical as can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know how he feels, And it is not really a bad feeling. All except the not getting to lick her pussy. That is unbearable. The worst thing that a sissy cockold can experience. 4yourpleasureiam

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

I wouldn't let readers score this either. One star.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROLMFAO

Seriously you have to be the biggest loser here, right next to odoreater.

This is weak even with your by the numbers idiocy. Truly laughably bad.

Im sure you need psychological help, and to leave that closet in your moms basement. Though clearly you are meant to be some dudes wife.

You literally are as a gay as they come.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio12 months ago

Dumb and not erotic. The turned off scoring is a message in and of itself. Too bad I failed to listen. I won’t bother to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This sucks! It's finished for me. If this really happened , he would just divorce her. Gay guys have a temper, dump her a go get the real thing instead of sloppy seconds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1073 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES