All Comments on 'Virginity Has Its Perks Ch. 03'

by Bobby_3111

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I would have thought he would show sis more love

Since he was the first for his sister,and took her virginity, I thought he should have shown her more love. It seemed almost clinical the way he broke her cherry. It needed more kissing and tender verbal assurances that he loved her, and was proud that she picked him to be her first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 4 please.

Fantastic series so far. I enjoyed reading it & I hope you will continue it soon.

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
The Story that just got better and better.

This is one of the best Stories that I have ever had the privilege to read, on Literotica.com.

I hope that I will continue to be able to read many more Stories, from this skilled Author.

My sincere thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

how long does this last? do they stay a threesome or move on to others? hope they stay in a threeway.

HonorandLoveHonorandLoveover 12 years ago
THIS FAMILY MUST STAY TOGETHER, NO MORE LOVERS FOR ANY OF THEM!

Except each other. That would totally ruin the story. This is a great story, you have all the makings of a superior writer friend!

toby9790toby9790about 12 years ago
Keep Writing!!!

I hope you keep this great story going. As long as you just keep the relationship between the 3 of them, and they end up staying together, you'll have made this good story into a great one. Hope you're able to write more. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bobby's an all-round family fucker

This is an excellent story and series from a prolific and gifted writer in his 30s. The author's main interest is in family fucking, it's my main interest too. It's great that the boy gets to fuck his own sister Holly in the earlier chapters. Brothers and sisters are genetically the most closely related human beings. They grow up together, they love each other to pieces, and it's only natural that each is very interested in what the other's got between their legs that's "different." His sis's sweet little slit is the first cunt a boy ever sees, her bro's meaty cock hanging over his balls is the first male package a girl ever sees. In this last and best installment, Bobby scores the whole set of family cunts, not only Holly's but best of all his own mother's cunt. For boys who actually achieve that, and there are more and more of them every morning, noon, and night of the week, it's the high point of their young lives. A mother's mommy-hole is something absolutely unique to a boy, It's the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of, his own damn birth canal. Even thinking about it gets a boy harder than he's ever been before. His mother's twat sets his fat young cock throbbing and his hot young balls roiling. Fucking his sister was terrific, fucking his mother is sheer bliss. He sticks his cock up the same twat he was born from, and gives his mom the best cum of her life, it's the best of his life too, as he unloads his balls and fills her up with his creamy semen. Bobby, Holly, and mom'll be having lots of dirty family fun in the years to come. I notice that the hero's name in this terrific story is the same as the author's. Hmm.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

I think the mother was a little too involved in her daughters' deflowering, and should have let the kids explore on their own.

Having said that, her intentions were for the best, and she was a hot slut that needed to be deeply involved, so I think it all went very well in the end anyway. She was so loving and helpful, and I think I love her. And her daughter. But Bobby may not want to share them at all with me, and I totally respect that. So I'll have to just make do with my imagination and the authors story telling!

What an amazing family. However, there are a lot of critical issues left out that need to be addressed! Critical, I tell you! We need to know what continued to happen to this family! We need to know about the future! Where are they now???!!!! Author, it's your duty to report and inform us of their latest adventures!!

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
GOOD JOB

Well written and good job with the editing and proof reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous