All Comments on 'Silver, Blue & Gold'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A lovely warm love story

I really enjoyed this.

Thank you so much for your talent,

Norman

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

What a beautiful feelgood story :) I enjoyed reading it immensely! :)

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanover 14 years ago
Oh, this was good,

but you shouldn't scare me like that. Letting Chelsea come back into the story was so frightening I almost stopped reading. Instead, I crossed my fingers and kept going. Thank goodness I did. Wonderful story, lots of feel goods ... Do it again. Write another. Thanks 2Xww

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 14 years ago
That was great!

I was sure that Chelsea was full of crap there toward the end, and when he overheard the phone convo... I wantedt o punch her in the face!

I loved watching Are You Being Served when I was little, and I carried around a book on Russian Mythology for like 2 months in my purse... just because... LOL

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
So lovely

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really sweet:)

I loved it! totally don't understand the sports references...but loved it anyway. Most of my stuff is based on songs too:) oh yeah, I knew what the tardis was before you explained it. uh oh. Does that make me a dork? :)

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieover 14 years ago
Home Run!

Great story! I absolutely loved the Tardis-Purse analogy!

Funny thing, earlier this week my dad was talking about how dangerous my mom's purse is and how he's afraid of losing fingers!

I haven't read 'The History of Vikings,' but I had a book on Norse Mythology in my purse for a month (in fact that's how I came up w/ my username!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

Loved it

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 14 years ago
wonderful!

This was such a nice story and I really, really appreciated your depiction of Molly as a nurse. Like so many of us in the nursing profession, our families don't always understand what a challenging physically but more than that the intellectual challenges. It was so nice she found in Jake someone who appreciated her.

The relationship between Molly and Jake was realistic and beautifully described. Kudos to you!

sprezzaturasprezzaturaabout 14 years ago
Classic romance!

Another job well done. The emotions are really easy to relate to for all the characters, even Chelsea. I literally gaped when she said she was pregnant -- I kinda felt like the women who watch daytime TV, haha. Daytime TV, though, just makes me cringe at the bad acting and over the top plot, while I thought the situations in this story are plausible. I do think Molly is a bit of a pushover, maybe, for falling into Jake's arms so soon after the Chelsea's sudden reappearance; then again, maybe I'm just more paranoid than she is. What I liked best was how the reader was slowly revealed the true picture of Chelsea as Jake realized himself that their relationship was two mismatched people just hanging on to each other, something which unfortunately happens all the time. I was also happy that you didn't have Jake rush off and propose to Molly because that would be way too cheesy and cliche. Something tells me that would be in their future, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read!!!

easy to understand the emotions and reactions and very descriptive on the characters....loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tons of...

...reasons this story is awesome. Great writing in general, realistic plot, and most importantly, Phils baseball and a Mike Schmidt literary cameo. :) Well done!

Ani100Ani100over 12 years ago
Molly Sugden

Thanks for your note at the end re: Are you being served - I'm in the UK and had the image of the actress (Mollie) firmly in my mind whilst reading the story - it didn't help the storyline at all! For those that don't know what Mollie looked like and want to find out - read the story FIRST, then go to youtube and search for "Mrs Slocombe's pussy"

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
OMG, I'm literally crying!

That was one of your most beautiful stories. It touched me so deep that I'm positively weeping. Amazing! Can't wait to read more!

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidabout 12 years ago
I wish...

This is one of my favorite stories on lit! I just wish there was more of it, when I read a story this good it makes me sad that there isn't more of it!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
I loved it

That was a fantastic story -- what can I say? Your character development was very good, and the editing flawless. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ROMANTIC LOVE STORY

At times he was a real putz with his head so far up his own arse - took him long enough to realise she was a keeper...and that nasty cheating bitch Chelsea was a money grabbing slut.....loved the interaction between Molly and Maddy....the only thing is the story finished too soon....should have gone on to them getting married and her pregnant and then the four of them getting together for a celebration with Maddy pregnant too.....loved it...so gentle and the sex was not over the top or torrid but romantic....well done

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Another fantastic story...

Absolutely loved it!

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Another fantastic story...

Absolutely loved it!

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Really Good Story...

I love this. I read this over and over. Keep up the good work.

5 Stars

SoMikeSoMikealmost 9 years ago
Smiling

Your story left a smile on my face. Quite a contrast to some of the stories here, many of which feature unfaithfulness, deceit, and selfishness on the part of at least one protagonist.

Thank you.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 8 years ago
So amazing! Loved it!

This story was written perfectly! Loved everything about it.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Lovely story

I like the story. Is great and full of controversial feelings, love, fear, guilt ...

Until I read your last comment at the end, I don't recognize the Bad Company song (now, I need to reinstall my turntable and listen again my Bad Company LP collection).

I love the end of the tale, where the pardon and understanding are presents between Jack and Molly.

5* for you.

Really great job.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was a really fun story to read. I trust it was equally fun to write. You have a stunning talent not normally found in erotic story sites,, and I feel as though my taste has markedly improved. Or at least I have found an author to keep me happy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks and congratulations

This was a wonderful story because you created such interesting characters and set them so beautifully in their world. Molly is unique on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
editing

I really am not sure whether ti was an American spelling or an editing slip but it is ' complement' when referring to staffing. A compliment is paid when admiring something about a person. Having been somewhat pedantic and critical, can I say how much I enjoy your stories and love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?!?!

It was a great story until the "ex with a baby", damn the first words out of any mans mouth would be is it mine, can you prove it.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago

So despite loving Molly he decided to give Chelsea a chance even tho he thought she wasn’t telling him everything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you.

That's almost WAY to close to how people act/react for a comfortable read. :)

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your other stories, but never made it to the end of this one. Cam making a big deal about how 5 days is long enough to get over the sudden breakup of a 2 year relationship was a just much was pretty grating.

kaotic2kaotic23 months ago

This was really good. I'm so glad I found your profile. Thank you for all the stories im about to read. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1733 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories