All Comments on 'The Tattoo'

by swingset66

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now I want a tattoo

If I can get my pussy mound tattoo with that kind of action, I am ready to sign up now. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More tatoo

Yes she has to come back... Very lovely I can almost see the tatoos... Thanks

Nomansland69Nomansland69over 14 years ago
Nice story.

I loved your story. I started to play with myself as I read it. Good job. Now I want one on my pussy.

Nole116Nole116about 13 years ago
Great

Very sexy, I'm getting a tattoo next month that would be nice if that happened to me

CzechCheckCzechCheckabout 13 years ago
Wow

It is amazing at how many errors you had within this story. The ending was horrible and offered no "real scene change", just a new paragraph and she's home talking to the husband... Even your "knowledge" of tattooing was horribly wrong.

It's amazing that this story made it past Lit's "censors" regarding grammar and syntax.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
This is a ...

hot, quickie of a story. I really enjoyed the way it played out and the way you mixed up the dialog and narration. The only thing that held you back were some proof reading goofs that weren't too distracting in this short piece (maybe use an editor next time?). The story and storytelling are solid. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
need a 2nd chapter

hate to see this story end, very nicely done !!

Sino5129Sino5129over 11 years ago
The Tattoo

Cannot wait for the next chapter. I am so turn on. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cunnylingquist Lover

Fantastic story, very well written and very Erotic. I only wish I was the artist and could eat what sounds like a very great feast for a guy like me. I enjoy eating pussy before, during or after fucking and many times in stead of!! The food of champions!!

Jim

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Do you have an editor?

If not you desperately need one, and fast!! You have an excellent story and it went down just a 'touch' when trying to decipher some of the wording. Please continue to write, you have a great imagination and an inate storytelling ability!! Thanks for a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous