All Comments on 'Surprise at Work'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm impressed

You have amazing self-control. I couldn't help lose it during the head scene. As soon as you started talking to me, telling me what you wanted I was writhing on my bed and coming uncontrollably. I wish I gave myself a break before listening to the rest of it so I could come with you. It was really unexpected and hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

I just started listening to your stories. I love the details and the voice! I am so turned on!

nnaughtymissnnaughtymissover 14 years ago
Unintentionally hilarious

Needless to say, this story was hot. I was calming down from my orgasm with you, not really able to move, when I hear you say "girl cum". Hahahahahahahahahah. I was cracking up so bad! I really couldnt stop laughing for almost five minutes. I didn't expect to get a laugh out of this, but it was just so funny. I fully expect "cooties" to be passed in the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definitely my new favorite

Simply amazing, came twice from that incredible voice!

stagemage21stagemage21over 14 years ago
Absolutely thrilling

I've been listening to each successive post and thinking 'best one yet,' so I didn't title the comment as such...but, DAMN. Lucky is the girl with a daring boyfriend like you describe. Keep 'em cumming, sir. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"I'll have dinner waiting for you...

...when you get home." Music to my ears. :D

SparkleCat84SparkleCat84over 14 years ago
Love your sexy accent

Wow you have a hot voice, got me really wet. Can't wait to listen to more.

MyaLovesLifeMyaLovesLifeover 14 years ago
Can you be any hotter?

Everything about your story turns me on. Positively hot baby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh!

i'm new, and almost came just listening to you! i couldn't touch myself b/c my roommate and her boyfriend are at her desk, studying, facing me. so, i just flushed & ached, instead. thank you for the story. now, i'm all slippery and wiggling in my seat. i hope we turn off the lights soon (it'll be hard to be quiet, though, b/c I'm so wet).

InstaInstaInstaInstaover 13 years ago
Mmm...

wonderful darling, simply wonderful.

can't wait to orgasm with you again. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

that "good god" was almost sexy enough to make me a believer. Stunning.

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 12 years ago
Love his accent

I just love his aussie accent! Delicious.

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonabout 12 years ago
I was wrong...

Your orgasm in "Catching Up" wasn't your most incredible and powerful: THIS one is! It's going to be a lot of fun to listen to all of your stories with their orgasms, too. :) Your moans and growls and cries make me so wet every time and push me over the edge. Amazing.

chemistrykittenchemistrykittenalmost 12 years ago
mmmm

so wonderful. I needed that so bad. thanks, babe.

faelynfaelynalmost 12 years ago
Aural Perfection

Each one of your stories wraps me further in your embrace. This has been my favorite this far, and makes me wonder what else is awaiting me amongst your stories. I absolutely love how you lose control and the animalistic guttural passion. I'll be right here patiently awaiting for you, fingers thrumming.....well let's just say they're not thumming the tabletop. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the assplay

Amazing and so hot, as aways. Absolutely loved the assplay, please record more of that, but found a 1 month anniversary weird. Do people actually celebrate that as a thing? With chocolates and flowers? Maybe they make men differently in Australia, I'm lucky if my birthday gets remembered!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfection

The stories I have listened to from you so far are so sweet and sexy. I love that you offer longer stories whitch gives plenty of time to warm up and finish.I love the tenderness in your voice and how you do not clog up the story with derogatory names for women or there parts ;) like most other guys on this sight. It is simply perfect and gets me every time. Thank you and I hope to see some new stories soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous