All Comments on 'A Cold Night'

by jimbo_22

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange story

This story started out with such promise. It built up slowly, setting the stage for a very loving story, and then poof! the spark was lost and the story went downhill from there. Should of stayed with the premise he was going to seduce his mother, or they 'accidentally' found each other. The story line you ended with just didn't fit the beginning, and to be honest, I stopped reading midway through. Such a shame as it was such a good story, then turned into a strange one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ummm

The story started good and went to shit (no pun intended). This, folks, is how to ruin a good one.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
FAILED!!!

This had so much promise, but as soon as I got to the point of him going to the bathroom, putting vaseline on, then opening his mothers mouth, I know people do weird shit but this was just plan DUMB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Vasoline???? WTF!

Yet another story demonstrating WHY LITEROTICA NEEDS STORY SUBMISSION STANDARDS!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I love it, he was really careful not to hurt her

I think it's time he gets to fill her pussy with his cum, it will make her feel younger, and feel better about herself if he keeps her well fucked. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Comfort Thy Mom!

This is the start of a pretty good sex saga. Other readers seem to find it indecent; they are nuts. We do need more foreplay. But I like this story very much, and its wise ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sizzling

Cheers, Jim. The story was brief but erotic nonetheless.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little short

I would have liked to see more build-up, but the story was sill a good read.

Too bad that she wasn't in child bearing age, it would have been really kinky if he knocked her up, when he finally got around to fucking her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ewwwwwww gross!

Cigarettes and buttsex with vaseline. Nasty!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Missing something

Unless there was something going on that we didn't know, why would he think that he could butt fuck his mother just because they are trying to stay warm? Was there a message from Mom to lead her son on? Where was the foreplay that would make him think she wanted it in the ass? Sorry, but the story doesn't lead me to believe this was the first time if it was that easy.

sam59422sam59422about 11 years ago
I had the same experience.

My mother and I have had sex and it was a very erotic experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sex with mother

I was in a similar position at my mothers with the weather and cold etc but I just said I was cold and asked if could I get in to bed with her , she said yes so I stripped and climbed in .

I put my arm around her, got hold of her tit and asked her if I could fuck her ,she didn't say anything but ripped of her nightie opened her legs pulled me to her and then said it took you a long time to ask ,so get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor

Very poor writing, I think it had the potential to be great but you need more build up of the story. This didn't feel taboo at all, just two people having sex... practice though, I also recommend spell/grammar check.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Smoking is not hot

Title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WHAT ANOTHER SHIT PUSSHER. NOT NEEDED

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't think so

So mom takes his cock in her ass as the first time they fuck? Most women don't even like anal let alone a first time incestuous tryst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marec

Minul oli kunagi oma emaga niimoodi,et emal pole lahti läinud siis istus minu suu peale et ma imeksin tal lahti.Pistsin siis talle oma keele perse auku ja siis läks emal valju kisaga pauk koos minuga lahti.Edaspidi tahtis ema ainult persekeppi saada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Minu ema

Meil läks elekter ära,toas kus me olime oli viis-kuus inimest pimeduses.Mina mõtlesin pikutada pingi peal,kui järsku tuli ema mind suudlema ja käskis mind täitsa vagusi olla.Kuulsin siis riide sahinat ning ema tuli harkisjalu minu suu peale.Teised seal toas ajasid juttu ja ma imesin pimedas emal lahti ilma hääleta,anult väristas ennast tugevalt.Meil oli emaga armastus kestnud juba aastaid,aga see oli küll esimest korda teiste juuresolekul ja pimedas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot mama smoking

My older mother smokes nothing finer than to stick it up mothers hinder while she smokes I feel like such a big stud pumping mother’s asshole filling her butt with my cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot my mother dancing around in front of me she’s 68 yo mom wearing a black leather corset garters nylons and 6” spike high heel boots smoking a cigarette shacking her huge jugs I help my mother to bed she’s drunk on her hands and knees mom lights up another smoke as I ease my cock up her asshole so naughty dirty as I pump moms asshole till I shoot my cum up my mothers shithole feels so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous