All Comments on 'Peg's Midnight Marauder'

by BabyGirlPrecious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

PICK ME!! PICK ME!!!

JestLookinJestLookinover 12 years ago
Wish I.......

could be eating your pussy right now!!

usmcret98usmcret98about 12 years ago
Are you sleeping right now, I'm cumming

mmmmmmmm, I really enjoyed the story, you write so vividly, I can picture you sucking my cock in your sleep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very detailed fantasy....

You write so well, I wish someday I could be your Midnight Matauder...

Johnny :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW....What a great story

Loved the kink, wonderful read, will read it again soon......Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
omg where do i sign up

Yes please!! This has been a kink of mine ever since one night while sleeping with my boyfriend, he shifted hos position amd I must have felt him cause I did as well, just as I was about to fall back into deep sleep, he had put his arm over to where it was laying across my stomach and his hand just hapoened to land right on my pussy, when I felt this, I shifted one leg up and over, kind of a one leg spread to where my pussy lips parted and his pinky was right ontop of my clit and I made my clit throb several times and he must have noticed cause he started to ever so gently moved his pinky to rub my clit, omg it was fucking great, he thought I was asleep cause if I would twitch with pleasure or do a quiet light moan, he immediately stopped amd would start breathing deeply to sound as if he was asleep...few mins later, pinky was rubbing my pinky and it was nice amd swollen, I was SOO wet and turned on but didnt want to "wake up" I was loving every minute of it...from that night forward, yeah, everynight his hand would always "accidently" move and land somewhere close to my pussy and slowly make his way there to play...needless to say that was forever ago and were not together anymore but my last relationship, he constantly would fuck me in my sleep from behind, we would cuddle, like spooning, and I would always push my ass into hos lap until he would get hard and his dick would rise up and go right inbetween my legs to my soaked pussy...mmm...good times, miss it soooo much..I need something like this story has, for real!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous