All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 01'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY?

WHY? debase yourself like this? It must be a strange and weird world that you inhabit. A wife that cares nothign for you. And you with ZERO pride ZERO ego and ZERO sized prick to go with it. Take your fetish elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting ....

As far as the other commenter:

I am sure that everyone who reads this has some sexual desire that others would condemn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why

why do you have to write about your sickness.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Well?

Goodish effort, but think of breaking up the paragraphs a ''lot more ''. Otherwise it's such a difficult read;

There's no need to do great long uninterupted scripts, because everyone gets bored with them. break it up --- make it sharp and to the point --- you have some talent so use it and make your stories more readable. It's not diff-icult once you try. If you want some advice (Am I the one to give it??? ) please ask, because I enjoyed youe story, but the layout wasn't good. Move on --- beleive me , it's worth it.

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
Nice first story

Keep writing about watch her your wife suck and fuck her way into our hearts, Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
So she likes to suck cock

He should make sure that all she does when they get home is suck her husband's cock then he can roll over and go to sleep, after he tells her to takes care of herself.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
Nice read.

Either you were dreaming a fantasy or relating an interesting event. Nonetheless liked the potential of further entries in this couples adventures, it would be perfect if the husband were bold enough to confront the wife and demand a play by play of anything new. As the hippies say write-on-man. LOL.

richard_frichard_fover 14 years ago
Excellent first story

This is a fine first effort. I particularly enjoyed the scene where the husband watches the wife necking and petting with her soon to be lover.

Hopefully there is another chapter in the works that describes what happens when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Diversify

Good beginning. In business and probably all things I've found it best to diversify. Your character should do likewise and attract more clients. Do make a few of them more demanding and greedy then this gentleman. The customer is always right even when he's doing something wrong.

paula and bobpaula and bobover 14 years ago
Why?

Why do people have to make negitive comments because they do not enjoy the theme of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story..others fuck off

keep going, its nice to see your stories develop...as to these weirdos who love to read, get off on it then condemm.

Back to the bible boys....keep your hands in your pockets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
deja vu

just a copy of another one of your stories......what give?

TuWatchuTuWatchuover 9 years agoAuthor
Story explanation

This is meant to be a revision. This was my first posted story and I had some new ideas.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story line

I enjoyed your story. It seems this couple like to role play but in this case the wife is going past fantasy while she thinks her husband does not know what she has been doing. Things are going to get interesting.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Trashy

Trashy whore, and even trashed cuck.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Start

I am so glad I have only just rely started reading Literotica in the last 5 years . I have only just found this series 10 years after it was first written. I am looking forward to chapter 8 2 black cocks. I know she will love it. I love slut wife stories. 5 *****

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Seriously

Thanks for putting the warning at the start of your story so I could avoid reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

...well written....with a build-up, and verbal foreplay!! It's not ALL about the fuck, but what precedes the fucking!!

Great dialogue between all characters....and shows how marital relationships CAN be kept intriguing sexually.

One of the best!!

lisablissfullisablissfulalmost 4 years ago
Sexy

A well written sexy story left me wet and desperate for my husband. Great imagination by the author, not your usual crash, bang, wallop sex. This was the type that a lady likes to read, one that needs her to be sat on a towel without her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing

.. but a low-life, lying, cheating, backstabbing gash whore cunt for a wife; truly a sub-human pig. That's not erotic. Nor exciting. It's sickening.

For most of my life I firmly held to the principle of never physically striking a woman. But for this type of betrayal, I would beat that slimy, deceiving skank without mercy or hesitation. One way or another, that would become her last extramarital exhibition.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Andrew sounds hot as hell, but I still don't understand how a husband can allow this. I know it is fiction, and I know it rarely happens in real life but it is such dangerous fetish. Nut on the outside looking in, it is smoking. Nice job.

paaragdepaaragdeover 1 year ago

Great starter - well done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I consistently wonder why readers who get so upset about this type of story continue to read them and then complain. Exactly what were they expecting? The husband to beat his wife for something she did with his taciturn approval?

Complain about your insecurities elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous