All Comments on 'Transsexual Slave Ch. 01'

by Carrie_Ann

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

You got me hot and stroking in wife's panties! Loved the shopping and femdom!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jeff ROCKS!!

i know a dude named Jeff.....and i'd soo much love to be cuckolded by Him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

Somewhat over the top, but very, VERY Hot!! The first scene in the bar was superb, and a nice set up for the rest of the story. I can't imagine what more you could do to the lucky sissy but I would volunteer to take his place in an instant. Please continue, if possible...

melinda4cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A sad marriage

I hope he gets out of this sad excuse for a marriage. No woman is worth what she put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Old barfly's perfume

You lost me at White Shoulders perfume. I can't stand that stuff! That's what those old broads at the Tropics Lounge put on instead of going home for a shower. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Humilating and Deeming..

I did not get through the first page before I realized that this was just Another Whimp Story. How could a MAN let a bitch treat him this way. I do no like violence, but he chould have sucked her clit and told her to handcuff herself to the bed or he would bit it off and leave her to blead to death. Then he should have all of his buddies come over and fuck the bitch. Naturally he would make a video and use it against her. Let the table be turned. If she ever stepped out of line, divorce her on grounds of adultry and let the jury see the tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Much

Sorry the story had some nice elements but it was just too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
STUPID

You people must be stupid to reall want somebody to treat you this way how the hell can you stand to look at yourself i thought i might be in to this shit untill i read some of this shit god help me Iwould rather cut my dick off with a dull knife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
carrie ann just loves cum

carrie ann cumslut seems to like cum so much maybe she would be better off if she was sold to a Master and she only had to service men from now on, i think she would be happiest if she could just swallow gallons and gallons of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well You Got One Thing Right

I looked at your list of submissions and see that you had the good sense to quit while you were behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous