All Comments on 'Next Door Window'

by ArteestX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn good pictures...

and a damn good story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another guy who thinks huge breasts are sexy

38D, Wow! How attractive. I suppose you think beer bellies are attractive too. Sorry, I think I must have been smothered with affection by someone's huge bosom when I was a child. I only read about half of the story, but I hope others of your ilk enjoyed it.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 14 years ago
Loved the illustrations

Thanks for sharing your pictures with story.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
great art

If I could draw like that I'd never leave the house. Good story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nce

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordGolemLordGolemover 13 years ago
Nice

This was a pretty good story...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me And My Neighbor

Every morning I rush to my kitchen before sunrise to brew a pot of coffee. As soon as I have my first cup, I sit at my table which I have moved to my kitchen window and await my sexy neighbor to make her morning appearance at her kitchen table. She comes into her kitchen naked from her bedroom. After pouring her morning coffee, she sits at her table, raises her cup in salute to me, gets her feet off of the cold floor and either props them up on the table or underneath her ass in her chair. She gets engrossed in early morning TV and we share at least 30 minutes of her on display for my pleasure. Oh, btw, she is my ex-sister-in-law. She is my ex-wife's younger sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous