All Comments on 'Hotel Treat Ch. 01'

by SinbadD8192

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well your name says it all.

SINFULLY BAD. No one should play this game. No one should accept this 'gift'. This is just an excuse for the wife to suck and fuck anyone and everyone she likes. But if you enjoy this type of thing, go ahead, have at it. Sick fantasies like this are a dime a dozen on this site. Good luck with your cuckhood and wimphood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Pay no attention to old Mrs. Grundy leaving multiple messages. It is a great concept. I hope there is more to come but if not, it is very entertaining as is. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hahaha!!!!!!

You POMMIES are the BEST wimps & son of bitches & whores. Forget about Cricket, you play this "Slut Wife" games well. We Aussies will fuck you inside out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hahaha!!!!!!

You POMMIES are the BEST wimps & son of bitches & whores. Forget about Cricket, you play this "Slut Wife" games well. We Aussies will fuck you inside out.

julie_oregonjulie_oregonover 14 years ago
Yummy

I can't wait to read what the two slutty wives do next. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wives like this who needs enimies?

Stupid story about stupid people.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Learn how to contract phrases.

Makes the text more conversational and less stilted.

Also, is the a LW rule about using "my wife" about 80 per cent of the time rather than using her name? Haven't researched Literotica about this but it must be recommended somewhere. How unfortunate.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Silly

Silly, stupid, adolescent fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I both enjoyed this story. The husband receiving a message from his wife, directing him to a hotel was fun and mysterious. The suspense in the video was strong as Jennifer was ‘training’ his wife Rebecca on how to treat the guests.

The double-jeopardy ending was great: each of the husband’s mistaken guesses on his wife’s room number will require her to do something naughty for another guest! My wife would love to work at that hotel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous