All Comments on 'My Wife's Gangbang'

by BeyondPleasure

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Your wife does a gangbang than you go home and make love, you don't have a clue. You have never seen a gangbang let alone watch your wife in one but afterwards the one thing you wouldn't do is go home and fuck some more. She would be to beat up and sore and you would be pooped from jacking off. Stupid fantasy.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
I'll expand on WTF's comment

You are no writer. Even though you wrote the warning at the beginning of your "story " you haven't a clue. First of all no woman, even a nympho, can endure the fucking your so called wife does while you jerk you pathetic little drippy pee pee. No husband will let a dike heap the abuse on her that the lesbian did. No real husband would take her home and make love to her. You are a pathetic excuse of a writer and a man and you are probably an arab or such shit forigner that tries to write these stories or you are either a dumb ass kid who hasn't a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nyminus- the real hero,

yov speak for us all. The silent majority of god fearing Americans. We know that the male should be dominant, thats just natural- anything else is godless perversion and will lead to decadent pleasure. A PATRIOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HUH????

What part of fiction do you morons not understand?

Hello its Fiction NOT repeat slowly NOT Fact you god fearing pug ugly so called Patriots need psychiatric help to tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

You sad people go and bible bash some place else. I just love it you read the story probably having a wank along the way and then decry the content.

I am not saying this will win the Nobel prize for literature but that relates to syntax and style not story lines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fetish story

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous