All Comments on 'Wedding Day Confessions'

by Realslutwife

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get a proofreader

Poor grammer and sentence structure. Find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Mentally ill people are not erotic, not sexy, not worth reading about, just ill. This is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

can't wait to hear more of your adventures. I love a slut in stockings!

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
The content

is very deceptive. First of all she describes herself as having a very happy marriage. Now that's a good one. She tells her husband at the end that she didn't love him at all and she loved Ben and always had. Her mother may have given birth to her but she hated the new bride. Her husband's father and brother had no use for the husband as they disrespected him and themselves by their actions. The whole god damned bunch except her new husband had the moral fiber of an alley cat or pack of dogs after a bitch in heat. Her husband, and why she married him, I can't discern, was sent away sobbing after being told that she was staying the night with Ben in her bed and sealed the husband's fate by telling him that old Ben was going to be a frequent visitor to their home or maybe even a permanent guest there. If that's happiness in marriage, give me unhappiness every time. Also author, don't give up your day job and choose a career as a writer. You will surely starve to death. The mother in this tale was truly what you call the "mother in law from hell". About the only form of debauchery missing was the bride's father fucking and getting her pregnant on he "Wedding Day". Oh well, I'm sure chapter two will do that. About the only thing that could happen in this story that would redeem it would be that the husband goes outside to be sick (he was drunk) and the house burned down and killed every one of the worthless sons a bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Is A Wonderful Story

I cuckold my husband so I can totally relate. If this is true I hope you do things safe (I make my lovers get tested) because you don't want to catch anything and your husband may be eating up the aftermath of the sex session so make sure they're not diseased. I don't see why people get butt hurt by this material. If you don't like it, go back you all had to know this was a cuck type story. This is our lifestyle and if you don't like it, don't read it. DOn't judge people like us. If our husbands aren't man enough to get the job done, we need somebody to fill that role and fill our holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is a great story. I cuckold my husband as well so I can relate. I just hope that you make sure the person you're with is clean. I make my lovers get tested since I don't want to catch anything and my husband is likely to eat the aftermath of my sex sessions with other men. I can't understand why people get their feelings hurt over stories like this. You see the name RealSlutWife as an author or you see cuckold or something like that in the title and/or description of the story yet you continue to read on. It's not that hard to CLICK BACK. Realslutwife, keep writing, I love this story. Some people can't accept the lifestyles of other and some of the negative comments are from closet cucks who are afraid to confront their g/f or wives so they vent online. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100!!!!

I loved it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the writer, If as you say,

Your husband doesn't do it for you, WHY THE FUCK ARE MARRIED? You don't need a husband so why do you have one? Just let the little man go. Let him find someone who truly cares for him. This is also to the person below. You admit that your pathetic husband doesn't do the job, you obviously care nothing for him let him go or just get one of your lovers to put him out of his misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously in need of a proofreader

and lessons in sentence structure. One hundred, eighty-one words is not erotic but difficult to read.

Happy marriage? If you want to be a slut in your marriage, your husband will either use you with his friends or you can be a slut as a single woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
garbage time

I agree, what's the point? where was this white trash wedding anyway?

miniacminiacover 14 years ago
Hot, but...

you should only write when you're sober and straight. It would have much better if it were more coherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Looks Like SOmebody's Feelings Are Hurt

I hate when people give credit to the cheating hubby stories but the wife is a slut when she gets some action

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me Too!

My hubbie is a great provider, but has no imagination in the bedroom. Call me a bitch, slut, whore, I don't care. I have needs he can't satisfy. His daddy (that's what my hubbie still calls him) welcomed me to the family the night before my all girls night out. OMG what a old stud! I actually asked him when we'd be able to do it again. Hubbie's happy, and so am I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
RE: Me too.

Okay you are all those things and more. Why you stay married to a pathetic husband is anyones guess. But I am glad you and your non-man husband are happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumb

story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dumb stupid story of a low class slut.

Husband should have annulled the marriage when he woke up and threw the slut out, then shot all of the people involved, quietly of course so it could not be traced to him. Mother in law deserves a more special present, being cut in multiple places with all major tendons in arms and legs cut then thrown alive into a pen of hogs. She is a pig let her be pig food. Since most of this cant be done in reality, maybe a mistake like leaving a gas jet on with the pilot light out might do........ In the mean time get an editor and proof reader. Things like "She leaned in to my year and told me", would not get to be read. After all it was the first time I hear that hearing device on the head called a year. If this is self biographical I pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You brought out the nuts today. I enjoy reading

the positive comments by the mentally challenged that think they are happy in life. After all if you dont tell a chicken its going to be beheaded, stripped of feathers, and boiled in a pot of oil, it leads a very happy life. Women like the one described in this story are deluded and go around spreading various STDs and HIV until they become to sick to infect others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Story Ever

Read The Title and FUCK WHAT YOU HATERS THINK

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below : Worst story ever!

WE DID read the title and we read the story and we HATE the story! Would you want a wife or girlfriend like this? Could you imagine having a wife or girlfriend like this? Think about it your father is fucking your female companion, he gets her pregant, they both piss all over your life and treat you like shit, can you, could you imagine being with this slut/whore/bitch, and your fucked up father? This is every son's nightmare the only way it could be resolved is the death of the father and banishment to the coldest most nasty whorehouse in the world( Probably siberia)that is the only possible way that anyone with half a brain cell could enjoy this story. There is nothing erotic about this story there is no one to like ALL the people in it are sick people just like the writer for writing it. I hope the writer gets tested on a regular basis thats what whores do to try and stay alive. Even then it doesn't always work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wish it had happened at my wedding

this is what i would like to have happen to me. my husband has three brothers and i have seen each one with a hard on in there pants, WOW! they can team up on me anytime! keep telling what women want.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 12 years ago
Hot sex

The imagery works, the story isn't bad. The cuckold thing, well if it ain't your cup o' tea, why read it?

You could use a proofreader/editor, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous