All Comments on 'Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 09'

by iMAnympho81

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lindsey

is so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All 9 TeenAge Nympho stories

Any of you readers under the age of 70 should thank the times you live in for enabling you to discuss and experience this set of teenage tales. "When I Was A Boy" (how often did I promise myself in the 1950's that I would never EVER use that phrase?) I was told by my dad, and a few "Health Class" teachers that women had NO FEELING in the genitals. Incredible now, but true. This was also the era when men had to put their underpants in a separate laundry hamper from the rest of the clothes, when married couples more often than not had a single bed each if they even shared a bedroom. There are 12 or 13 states in America where laws are still on the books (although HOW could they be enforced?) that forbid any position other than The Missionary, and forbid having sex with the lights on! Be afraid, very very afraid of the Tea-Bagger/Repugnican victory in your country last Erection Day--those guys are not at all different from the wacka=wacka Mullahs advocating "Sharia Law" in Iran, Afghanistan and Syria. BTW, if you live in Oklahoma or near it, I notice that your referendum to ban Sharia Law was a success. Do yourself a favor, kids. A little bit of Internet hunting will show you that there is no such thing. I know, I was shocked too when Colbert said it, but he's right. "Sharia Law" is a figment of Rupert Murdoch's imagination.

biggman698biggman698almost 13 years ago
WOW

Amazing stories

Would luv to read some more of your adventures sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm loving this blog/book how many chapters will it be?? hope there's more lots more .. keep posting :D

hejohejoover 8 years ago
Fact or Fiction

Loved the way you write. Nothing long and drawn out. Loved the way you put the so called stud in his place in chapter 8.

Keep up the writing and I will be looking for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Omg wonderful series, my two live in fuck buddies are both raging nypho's with both sexes. The three of us read all of your stories and acted them out also invited other women and young girls, 18 year olds to join us along with a couple of boys. By the time we got to ch9 we were almost fucking and sucking each other to death, I have been totally pissed up on cunt nectar for over a week, want to stay in this state for as long as poss. Met a milf nympho yesterday she is 38 and just wants to sex it up 24/7 but it's rag week so will to wait till Monday for her to join us or just fuck and suck with me. She Jayne gave me a blow job in the car yesterday. Fab cock sucker, bet she is an even hotter fucktress. Cunt lapping sex maniac lanc's uk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous