All Comments on 'Breaking in a Virgin'

by pornutopia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 14 years ago
frat boy fantasy

poorly written stroke - what else can you say about this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Future Child Molester......

.....looking for everyone's approval. You're sick! Turn yourself into to the psych ward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick *******

Pervert. Your first story. Do not write any more. You are sick in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Different but ok

Interesting read. Can't wait to see what he does with her next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It goes too far

There are plenty of fantasies here and some rather harsh bondage and S&M stuff, but this is so degrading and sickening to make anyone puke. I wonder what is inside someone's mind that can vomit out a putrid story like this. Writer, you might ask yourself that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well I sure loved it

Loved this one and chapter 2. It's super sexy when sweet little virgins like Naomi turn into hot nasty sluts! (I'll bet Naomi secretly loves it) Can't wait to read more, and more, and more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
People are retarded sometimes...

So, this submission is on a site for sex stories. It is specifically in the section for "Non Consensual" stories, and yet you get people appalled by it who read through the whole thing knowing all of this. What about this store was inappropriate for the "Non-Consensual" theme?

Anyway, I rate it a 75 as it was a good story, detailed, proper grammar (thank God) and was hot.

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 14 years ago
Good story. Continue

NonConsensual First Time is First Time. If they don't like this type of First Time, leave it and move to another type of First Time story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you suck

you suck how can you even think of something like this there is enough junk like this really happening in the world for you to be writing about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous