All Comments on 'Options'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666over 14 years ago
Glad to see it's finally up!

I've been checking all week, glad to see it's finally been posted. I shall be interested to see other people's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot!

Great revision of this story. Well written and a favorite fantasy of mine.

Sisyphus

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 13 years ago
My fantasy

Loved it. Thanks.

I have the same fantasy - but the 'being made to do it' bit just does not work when you as for it, does it.

You handled it well here - of course we'd all choose option B....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yum

I enjoyed your story . . . made my cock rock hard . . . and a bit hungry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BINGO!

I would have picked option B too - the first few times you might have regretted it but if women can get used to it and like it, so can a man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mmm maybe she will bring him home some extra cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My hope

Currently in process Of entering into the very same condition of cumming. Hope fruition is near

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow great story

I guess we must share the same fantasy. The amount of times I have asked my wife if she will

Make me lick her clean after sex but come the time I really don't want to do it. Recently she has made me do it a few times - it isn't so bad once you start.

Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it - wish you'd continued

I first hinted to my wife that I wanted her to make me eat her creampie and she seemed a bit bewildered about why I'd do that. Nevertheless that night she told me to clean her pussy after I came. I was hooked. The next couple of months I'd mention that evening and she'd comment that I got pretty kinky that night, but me licking cum really hadn't done much for her. So it continued - I'd reach a point where're I'd want to eat her cum filled pussy so much that I'd say something and she would tell me to clean up her pussy. Things changed the night I slipped a finger up her pussy as I finished licking up a load, and I sucked her clit as I rubbed her G-spot - and she went crazy. She moaned and said how good that felt and that my finger felt so good in her still slippery pussy. Soon she was cumming again only now she was calling me her kinky cum eater and pussy cleaner. Then she wanted me to kiss her so she could taste both of us. Things have progressed to where now about 1 time out of every 3 times we fuck, she wants me to eat her creampie. Last week we watched an online vid of a German woman named Klixen that specializes in slow handjobs and my wife said she wanted to try it - drove me crazy. After I came she said, "You got cum all over my fingers and you need to lick it off." Somehow cum from my abdomen kept getting on her fingers until it was all gone. Don't know where this will end but I'm liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

It calls for a sequel or more. Exactly what would he do to eat cum from her pussy?/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Control

Great story! I love it's a hot topic. Husband and wife making love to each other. Could I be that lucky to have a wife that treats me like one of her toys. My wife loves to tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can only dream that was me. My wife would never sit on my face after I came in her. I wish she would! I would be in there so fast! So HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do i have to get a name and log in and all that to post a comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK LOVED YOUR STORY! Believe it or not, it was my wife who suggested that i should clean up "the mess you make" after we make love. i don't know if she was reading stories about it or not. But i have been doing it for well over a year now. i do not 'eat her out' or 'put my tongue in' or any of that. When we finish i pull out and get out of the way fast. She closes her legs to allow me to get into position and opens them wide when i am ready. All i have to do is lick away the globs of fluid that drip out of her for about two or three minutes until the flow stops. The other thing she did was limit our 'relations' to once per week, so that my reward has more volume to it. It all started with a blow-job where i was expecting her to swallow, but she tricked me and gave me 'the kiss' and noticed that i seemed to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK premise.

But there's really nothing but the choice.

Needed much more of teasing cock and balls before getting to the choice.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous