All Comments on 'Step by Step Sissification Ch. 01'

by satinmarabana

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG Yes!

I love this story, how he is caught and pursued... More!

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 14 years ago
wonderful start of seduction and control

I am amazed at the simple yet detailed approach to begin this story. Clearly it has several chapters that could be followed onward. Perhaps a twist to show him as a married man, or to find that he has so much fight left, it requires some very careful steps to break him down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Take him back to the store and make him buy lots of panties and make the sales clerk so jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Take your time and....

....don't make him stereotypical.-Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice start

Can't wait to read the 2nd chapter...you are off to a good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!!

I just need the courage to shop, and then maybe this might actually happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really needs more

Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cute in panties

I am a sissy and have come to accept the true fact that I have become a woman in my mind, thoughts, and actions. I love being a woman and have a man place his cock near my mouth. I know where that cock is wanted and I try to suck as hard and long as I can. My mind had been taken over by Nancy James, the woman I have become. I yearn for a man to make me his.

BimboBambiBimboBambialmost 13 years ago
nice hook

It is ironic that the Dominant in the story has set the hook out for this unsuspecting guy and the author has set the hook for all of the readers. Well it worked I am hooked and can not wait to see what happens nexta

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great beginning. I can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very nice. Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sissy

what a great story can't wait to read chapter two that could be me

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Tantalizing

Off to a good start. Let the lessons begin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm a sissy too

I too am a sissy who loves to shop for my own panties, bras & nighties. I love it when I'm shopping and other women look over at me and realize that I'm shopping for myself. I wish someone like you would talk to me afterwards and do what you're going to do with the sissy in your story. I guess maybe I'll have to approach one of these women one day and maybe they'll join me for some sexy sissy fun.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
wow

great beginning. a woman, open minded enough to freely discuss and entertain his thoughts. a little edgy at this point, but good. I don't think an age was stated, but it crosses those lines, could be any age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I used to be like that, I'm not completely open for my oen safety

Loved your story. Been there done that thing when I eant to buy some panties or hose, a silky nigjty..In the last few years I have indulged my oen pleasures more..Life's too short as is...Plus, its hard enough being a sissy, you have to find the pleasures where you can. I love to go out and have panties and hose on inder my pants. Sometimes, although rarely I will see a woman giving that knowong look at me and it gives me a sezy feeling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
outed

i was feminized many years ago by my girlfriend and recently i was outed and displayed in public dressed as a female..it was so lovely..i just feel that females are the superior sex ..

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I'm a CD sissy too

I too am a sissy who loves to shop for my own panties, bras & nighties. I love it when I'm shopping and the salesgirls or other women look over at me and realize that I'm shopping for myself. I wish someone like you would talk to me afterwards and do what you're going to do with the sissy in your story. I guess maybe I'll have to approach one of these women one day and maybe they'll join me for some sexy sissy fun. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I would love to be outed in public by a strong sexy woman like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sissy Man

I was turned in to a full sissy by a sissy cross dresser i met at a adult movie.I was shown what to wear and how to wear women clothes.I started with a black corset thong black ff seamed stockings red heels a tight short lace dress.Finished off with a full wig lips nails eyes and lashes a face make up.Up to this point i have never been with a man for sex.That night at his house that was going to change.A couple of his friends came over for what i was soon to find what they called a break in party.I was the group presant for them to open.My sissy friend helped the first of many cocks find their way in tomy mouth and deep down my throat.I took load after load of cum and swollowed them all.They all took turns fucking me and making me suck them at the same time.After they all left my friend tied me to the bed and started to make me suck his cock and he fucked all night.I woke up the him fucking me all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a straight male, got to say, pretty damned sexy. There was a series on TV about a HitMan who dressed and acted as a woman. I think it was British or Irish. Anyone know the name? Anyway, knowing that "sissies" take it in the Ass is very sexy too. This Jessica Fappit is super sexy and she has a penis. Is it the fact she has no balls? Well, maybe. Her castration story I found to be extra sexy and got into other castration JOI's and mind games with the Elastrix banding tool. Now I'm reading "feminization" stories and leaving comments. I'm almost a SPH, but my wife is a shallow vagina girl who's cervix is within a knuckle's reach of her soft Zoftig opening. I haven't read any other chapters but I am so hoping that this leads to a erotic Castration. Not with chemicals or injections or pills, but with a Party, and laughing and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very fun beginning on a shy sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happens when the shy guy stands up and punches your lights out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous