All Comments on 'My Wife's Big Adventure'

by jeremytina

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it took two

It took two of you to thihk up that, goback to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
CRAP

Crap, Shit, Bull Shit--What more can I say--STOP

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gee, how original

The wive is gangbanged while the guys are watching a football game. Wow, did you come up with that plot idea all by yourself?

<P>

Sarcasm aside, yes, I know that was apparent from the summary tag. But still, there is always the possibility that the writer may actually do something original, something new with the same old tired cliche. If not, then there really isn't any purpose it writing a new one. The funny thing is, you have to read it before you can know that, so I opened it up. Sorry, nothing. It was apparent that no thought, no effort, NOTHING, was spent "creating" this other than typing, so a 0 it is (1 on the other rating scale.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh sure

big tits and likes sex = gangbang sooner or later. and of course because that's anyway the only thing that kept them together , with a lot more sex the bond is stronger. super!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dude - hook me up!

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did you enjoy writing this story?

I don't think I would want a wife who fucks all comers and then invites me to get sloppy seconds or more. But if that is what turns you on and gets you off then good luck to you. But hotwifeing is a strange thing. The husband rarely gets anything from it except creampies, which again if you like eating cum, which many on this do, then you will be fine. While the wife gets every thing. A husband to keep her in house and home lovers coming out of the wood work and probably kids by the dozen, not the husbands of course.But enjoy yourself while you can. Just remember your wife isn't yours anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Golly

Most guys would be pissed off to find out they were just one of a lot of guys fucking their wife, but you dude, your special. Not only don't you care who or how many, you just get right in line for your turn, cool. P.S. when she starts having kids you get into another deal where most guys like to raise their own, but you being so special I'll bet you can overcome the mystery kids and perhaps have a little pillow talk fun about who the daddy might be, unless you got a black guy hanging around and he does the deal. So much fun in your life, your a lucky guy, little dick and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arent we all glad we have bareback sluts wives

who fuck any and all comers until they get HIV! Hell I would have never touched her again after the first one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It would be hard for one guy to satisfy her

I wonder how long football season will last now that the entertainment fucks all of them

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Only thing

The only thing as bad a the story is the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First I would like to say that I enjoyed the story. Don't let these asshole bother you. They are a bunch of loser who have no life. If they didn't want to read a story about a wife in a gangbang then they should not have read it. Have a great day!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous