All Comments on 'Apartment 3B Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

JPB back at the stand

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

A great story JPB Thanks for the entertainment It does make one wonder what will he do now. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Clever story. Thanks

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very enjoyable tale

even though it is a fantasy... If it were me I would say thanks but no thanks to Kirby and tell Carol that I no longer wanted to share her and to keep her legs together until I get home.. Interesting problem that comes up here is why kick Carol out if shes is useful and does not cause other problems about town, honor before comfort and pleasure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Zero points for being authored by JPB

The sad thing is you're old enough that your organs won't really be of any use for transplant, so you're an actual, factual worthless human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
;oyb h

c 4;5 b

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don`t know

Bob, you are a good story teller but, this storyust plain sucks--you are losing it Bob--wake up Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
His attitude change doesn't make sense

When he finds out she was planning to get pregnant, that's when he started having feelings for her. Why? The idea that she was doing this out of love for him is utter bullshit. It's a controlling factor and nothing else. It was apparent she was using both men and has no feelings for either of them.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Great one Bob

Loved the ending, really funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think

that this a really intriguing story and I really want to know the outcome.Ignore the moronic comments that you seem to attract.One of the reasons they are that way out is because you insist on using words with more than four letters in them and it hurts their brain cell too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
started good

with ch 1 and for a good part in ch 2, but the end of this chapter is really disappointing. how can he buy what she says and just arrange his thinking they way she wants it. hey she did not brainwash him with drugs, why doesn't he do his own thining?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why do readers

bother to read an author they don't like, no matter what he writes? Just to make nasty remarks? Grow up, or go away.<p>Also it amazes me how some readers challenge the authors intend. Read what he wrote, not what you think he should have written. Amazing.<p>Good entertaining story JPB, nice ending, had to smile at that one. Thanks.ML

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Very enjoyable story

The guys who hate JPB stories and score the story based on hate rather than the merit of the story are simply scum. Their comments are worthless.

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Couldn't agree with you more Lance

Now you know why I took umbrage with the scum and fought like I did. I liked JPB's story too. I'll mark it on content and effort. I don't care about a writer's views on things, just if he puts forth a good effort, like Bob has done. Too bad we have to put up with the troll scum and live with their comments and zeroes. I'll vote high on a story, even if I haven't read it, just to offset the scum votes. LanceGT

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Say No to the Haters!

TO those who do not like JPB stories please spare yourself and us your pain. Just do not read them! This story is about an open marriage involving rational human beings who are honest and respect each other. Their marraige is more stable and loving than the marriage of Kirby and Nick. I just loved the ending when Rob finds out that Carol is pregnant that he drop everything including Kirby to get back to Carol. Great story - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
average JPB story

which is not a whole lot of sex, or character development, or major conflict, or any interesting things outside of his universe of cuckoldry where the husband's either loving it or bitching about it,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is bad on so many levels and ways

I will have to assume all of these characters were crack babies and totally mentally defective. The only one I understand is Kirby, she is mentally ill. Most abused women are, and if they get rid of the abuser they just go out and find another one. Our main character here is just as mentally ill. The abuser is his wife and she relishes in the fact he is a wimp, a cuck, and a sub. She has him trained and pussy whipped to beat the band. That is why he identifies with Kirby, they are dopelgangers. I really feel sad that these mentally challenged (sickos) are having a child, one more with special needs for special education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sleepless needs to get some sleep.

One spouse fucking around on another spouse is not an open marriage, it is betrayal, cheating, and adultry. And not to like this type of scenario doesnt make you a hater, in fact liking this story may in its own way make you a hater. A hater of men, a hater of wives, a hater of husbands, a hater of marriage, and most of all you are guilty of discrimination in feeling that your opinion is actually worth more than anyone else reading stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bob Bob Bob

It didn't take long to jump the old cockold fence, open marriage, slut wife, slut hubbie and all the rest. These two having kids isn't a good idea, it will turn out as twisted as you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I agree with Rob

She is a cheap house keeper and a good fuck when in town, so why get rid of her. As long she is paying her way he doesn't have a thing to gripe about. She is always there for him anytime he wants her. The only thing I would want to know for sure is that who really is the father of her baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yawn....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Vitriolic Readers.

I don't know why some readers bother. This story is just that - a story! Some readers hurl abuse at the characters in a story. They may not identify with a character but as long as the story is well written and avoids too many typos (and the author knows the difference between there, they're and their and other easily avoided slips) it should be judged on its merits as a story. It is often like people thinking actors ARE their characters. Give us all a break and limit your comments a balanced view as to how well the author has engaged us and not rant about weak, strong or indifferent characters. Keep up the good, erotic STORIES Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why be married?....

....other than to serve as foils in an aggravating tale-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
check paternity

he doesn't even need her as housekeeper, etc; where just let her go. The accomodation ran its course and why be a meal ticket any longer? kirby is probably available on permanent basis.

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
One of JPB's best!

I really enjoy this story (this is probably my third reading). It has more unexpected twists and turns than most JPB stories, as well as some warmth and even a happy (though strange) ending.

For us JPB fans, this is right up there near the top! And for those of you who don't like his stories---uh, perhaps you could stop reading them and then complaining about them!

ohio

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
This story ROCKED!

Things aren't always easy in a relationship, and if I had seen what he had seen and heard what he had heard, I would have been pretty tempted to go the routes he did (Though I probably would have divorced her when I discovered things. But it would not have been as easy a decision as everyone makes it out to be)

This story had complex characters, inconvienient emotional attachments, assholes, pathos.

I liked it a lot.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Reread it

It's just as good the second time. Consider it favorited.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I couldn't rate this chapter 5 stars.

I had to deduct 2 stars because of the big cock nonsense. First, there are no 10 inch cocks on humans. Even John Holmes (1 in millions) was only 8.75 inches. Second, women are not interested in big cocks. Only men are interested in big cocks. After, they have babies, women might prefer thicker cocks but not longer than average. An excited vagina is only 4 inches and while it will easily stretch 150 to 175 percent, additional stretching would be painful.

Finally, humans have evolved so that normal size is best. If women actually preferred longer than aveage cocks, prior to modern birth control, men with longer cocks would have produce more babies. Even a 5 percent advantage per generation would be huge after a couple dozen generations. That would result in larger cocks being the norm.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
The Lies of Size

This is a rebuttal to DWornock's silly assertions concerning the physical size of a man's baby making tool.

According to the best statistical information available the mean length of the average man's erect penis is 5 inches (Results vary slightly from study to study, but 5 inches is the mean average).

However, where records are concerned, there have been many men who have had truly remarkable sized members. For instance, Jonah Falcon has a proven length of 13.5 inches. Meaning he has one of the biggest cock ever recorded (someone else, around the turn of the century, was recorded to have one just as long). It doesn't mean there are not men out there with cocks between 8 and 10 inches running around. As I'm sure there are quite a few.

And, I don't necessarily trust supposedly unbiased researchers' data when their own sense of masculinity is at stake.

Anyway, I don't understand why anyone would operate from false and erroneous information (or more likely, made up info) just to justify a low score.

As for John C. Holmes, no one really knows the actual length of his oft shown member. Holmeses ex-wife claimed it was 10 inches, while others say Holmes stated it was 15 inches.

I'm not a connoisseur of men's dangly things, but what was so assuredly stated in the comments had me wondering and a few minutes with Google and...

I didn't bother with the rest of the claims.

I was going to add a critique of JPB's story, but I'll do it another time, when I have a chance to reread the story.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Fine Writing

Okay, I reread the story. The writing as usual, is good. On the other hand, the storyline sucks. I'm just not a fan of cheating spouses and doubly so of cheating couples. I understand that the open marriage life style is a reality, but like a hallucinogenic drug, one doesn't have to partake of it to know what harm it'll do.

I rated the story a 5 because of the writing skills of the author, even if I don't like what he's used them for in this instance.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

But that is one fucked up group of people.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Get DNA on the baby.

And dump his cheating wife regardless. That's my best advice.

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

Well, looks like, in my opinion, They defiantly have an open marriage right up until he gets the other guys job because Kirby will go back to her husband. Some women are like that, right up until the time the abusive husband kills them. and so it goes.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Depressing

Every character is a loser in this depressing tale of idiots. Irrational or just plain stupid, I don't know. Either way it doesn't matter the result is the same, messed up lives of people with the emotional depth of a dirty puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Here's a POLL

Who wants to kick this MOTHER FUCKER (JPB) out of Lit?

Put in title - POLL

Give your vote in the comment section - Yes or No

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
POLL

Yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuck

Just what every man wants in life. Half a wife, with the other half getting pounded by a bigger cock while she lives with him.

Just fucking yuck. I'll take a willing cuckold that slurps the cum from his wife because they went into it together over this shit.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
POLL--NO

Only half of JPB's shit is worth reading but, it's my choice which stories I'll read. The other half of his shit is mostly well written, has a plot that's interesting and I like reading them.

So POLL...NO! My choice is he stays even if he is an asshole at times.

green117green117about 9 years ago
Poll? what a maroon...

Now, a poll on removing Anonymous.... or perhaps, more to the point, expiring anonymous comments... give them 6 months, and then automatically erase them.

That would be nice.

Green-something

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why

Why is it that none of these cunts have a dildo? Do they always have to find cock? Plastic and d cells would curb the drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why

Why is it that none of these stories have an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rob is now on the list of JPB's all-time dumbest men

Why would he believe Carol for a second? She's a big cock slut. She always will be and if Rob doesn't know, I mean 100% positively know, that she's back to fucking Jason or another big cock the minute he's out the door then his IQ is that of a rock. And why the hell doesn't this have another chapter? The story sure isn't done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good stuff!!!!

Always enjoy your stories.......keep up the good work.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Carol vs Kirby

It is NOT the same!

Carol may be using Jason because she's lonely, but Kirby is using Rob because Nick was cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UTTER GARBAGE

PATHETIC ASSHOLES

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Our lead character

can sure pick'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A truly disgusting piece of shit

I know you're JPB and that all your characters live in a parallel universe where everyone is absolutely fucked up and make the worst decisions based on the lamest reasons. Even son, I think you outdid yourself here. If this is the world you live in, if this is what's going on on your mind then I know why that everything that happened to you wasn't bad luck, but bad choices based on even worst reasons.

Get help Bob, you need it badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
JUST PLAIN BOB' INTERESTING HEAD

I hate Bob's unfinished endings and do not like his abrupt endings. In this case, however, the abrupt ending finished the story for me. This is one of those tangled, convoluted tales that JPB is so good at. Amazing creativity -- how does he do it? No thought required to give it 5 stars.

The commenter just before me is concerned about Bob's mental orientation. Two things about that. One, read Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board to realize that, coming from where he comes from, his mental outlook makes more sense. Two, it is his unique mental makeup that produces the stories that hold our (at least,my) interest so well.

Finally, if his mental makeup disturbs, why read?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
unsatisfied

This is a very well-written story that holds the reader's interest right to the end. I get frustrated, however, when a writer spends as much time as he did to develop a really interesting set of characters with a captivating storyline, and then leaves it unresolved. It must be a writer's thing, an exercise of skill, but as a reader, I feel cheated. There are enough hints that I think we can be fairly sure how it gets resolved, but after spending something over 20 minutes reading it,I am invested in the characters and I care about the ending. JPB is a very skilled writer and has stated often that he writes for his own pleasure, so if he wants to be cute, he has every right. As a reader, I don't mind cute endings on a flash story, but I hate them on longer stories. I can't even vote on this, because I am so torn between giving it a high grade for the story or a low grade for the end.

motmenopenotme@mail.com

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
What a great story !

You do have a way with words. Your characters were well developed and came to life. The whole situation was very plausible. They finally became open & honest with each other. I gave you a five for this very well written (and edited) story.

😊😊😊😊😊

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but the plot doesn’t work for me. Too far out of my image to see a marriage like that. Looking for STDs along the way. Also needing it at least every week doesn’t ring true. My 7 month Navy cruises to the Far East and keeping my buttons knotted proves that. Even more for my ground military friends.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
GOODBYE KIRBY,,,,,,TIRES SCREECHING

and Hello Momma...….TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good stuff

I like most of the stories you wtite. Most tales ate up well written and sometimes approximate what most people would do in similar circumstances. Keep us entertained please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well!,how does it end?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Too cute

Too much JPB. A group of cheaters who keep cheating for convenience. They claim to love their spouses, but go right back to cheating. Just too much of a reach for me.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
The Ultimate Conundrum

Can sex and love be separate in a marriage?

There are men who marry active prostitutes, escorts, porn actresses, etc. Women marry male porn workers. Some married couples swing. Some of these marriages have families. So it would seem reasonable that the relationship described by JPB could exist.

Conversely, thousands of marriages end every year because of spousal cheating. So the norm would seem to be overwhelmingly monogamous.

It seems to me that the underlying issues is trust, honesty, respect, etc.

In this case Carol took a vow of fidelity. She broke it my rationalizing that Bob was cheating on her therefore she could cheat on him. She dishonored and disrespected him behind his back but pretended to be faithful.

It is the deceitfulness of her actions that is the real issue. She could have been doing drugs, alcohol, gambling even engaging in criminal activity and it would still amount to betrayal.

JPB leaves three issues unresolved i.e. the effect of the pregnancy, whether Rob will get a non-traveling job, and Rob's emotional attachment to Kirby.

Carol's motivation for the pregnancy leaves something to be desired. Her commitment to motherhood may be wanting if Rob continues to travel and have sex with others while she stays home caring for a baby she really didn't want. Then again there is the real risk that Rob and Kirby fall in love and Carol is odd person out with an unwanted child.

While the ending was intended to be a humorous twist, the reality is the future of this marriage is bleak.

SsnowmannSsnowmannalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

Bob, this is an interesting yarn and had enough details about his job for that to be plausible. Seems like you might have worked, or do work, in a way that involves higher end auto transport.

I like a story that is Actually A Story and this is one. I understand what many have criticized about it, how Rob and his wife did what they did. I also understand Kirby, unfortunately, because too many women do what she is. Rob is spot on, Nick is going to murder her so she needs to disappear NOW. The ending is a gem - it lets us complete the story the way we want to, according to our desires or predispositions. I would, however, happily read the next chapter. So please write it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Fell a bit short

The ending didn’t make sense. He told Carol he’d stay true and expected the sane of her. In practical terms, Kirby’s situation didn’t change: being with her could subject Kirby to danger from Nick upon his release. Rob didn’t want to cause that earlier, so why now? If Carol is pregnant, why would either of them want to risk exposing her to STI?

The other thing is: if she was so horny all the time, why not fly out to his work for a weekend or two during his trips?

Neither of them gives a shit about their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why was there a part 2? Part 1 was painful and bad enough, why add misery?

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Wishing JPB would finish his stories sometimes....

Great story, well done, 5 stars, but sometime, PLEASE, finish your stories; don't leaving us hanging in the wind like whether it's Rob's child or not (probably), whether Rob and Kirby are spending the night or if Rob's on his way back home.

carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

Despite what some of the others said, I got the humor of the way this one ended.

Another chapter is needed. Rob and Carol are going to continue to play until he gets the supervisor's job and stays home. Kirby is going to go back to Nick till he either kills her (most likely), gets tired of going to jail and leaves her or does a multi year stint on a three strikes violation; and Kirby will tomcat anyway.

See no new chapter needed.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A story about a bunch of fucking cheaters

Wow!

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 3 years ago
I strongly believe this story is worse than reading our cuckold stories. Nothing but dickheads and sluts

Not a single star for this one 👎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wah, that was so terrible. I don't know why I read this. Must be a masochistic streak.... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She sounds and acts like my First wife . I Divorced her in California . I got Screwed in the court also . She got the house and Car while I had to move back in with My Parents . I did get My pick up But I had to pay her 500 for the Dog .

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

A lot of absurd talk without any sense and a lot of random behavior.

The worst part are relentless and senseless conversations. This is a sign of an author that has no ability to write a plot so he needs characters talking and talking and talking. The more they talk trying to drive the plot the less sense they make.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I love this story, both chapters, and thanks too for the great ending! Once upon a time there was a soap opera comic strip that ran in the papers, called Apartment 3G; your story is quite different, yet it has a definite soap opera overtone to it. I liked the HEA ending, too. Thank you, Just Plain Bob. Full marks from me ~~ JB Edwards

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Stupid ppl in a very stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck cuck cuck. This is not love. This is not a marriage. Everybody in this story needed to be put down...Kirby, a low self esteem, no self worth, pathetic excuse for a woman. Is married to nick who not only cheats on her but beat her pathetic ass also. rob, enjoys slipping his cock in sloppy pussy keeps his whore wife and allow her to cheat for year's. His reasoning. He has a lived in housekeeper and pussy . Not a good excuse to keep a whore around in my opinion what with diseases in shit out here.. but to each cuck his own.. There was absolutely nothing loving about any of these fuktards. Robs whore wife excuse for having a boyfriend? She wants to get pregnant that way rob(the cuck wimp) will quit his job and stay home with her😂😂😂😂😂.. talk about the dumbest cum slut walking amongst us. Why didn't the dumb whore just talk to her husband? I know, because she enjoys a big strange cock tickling her brain matter. So she feeds Rob a line a bullshit about wanting to have his baby and missing him while he's gone.. blah blah blah. All bullshit of course. If she missed her husband she could've gotten a dildo or a vibrator to take the edge off until he comes home. How is she talking about having a baby but don't get checked out to make sure she can have a baby? She said she will continue to fuck nick until she got pregnant, so does that mean it would've been 15 yrs later and she still would've been banging him? Rob seem to be like a moth to a flame to these dysfunctional, fuck'd in the head women. I just don't understand why you never give the men in these stories any balls? For once just write a story where shit makes sense. Where the premise seem more plausible. This isn't it ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great conclusion.

Ed

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sorry

But she should have been gone, not every man is well endowed and that would bothered me when said about his big cock.

No real love here.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Well put-together story, as usual, with good characterization without laborious description. The story wasn't to my taste, but that doesn't mean that it's not extremely good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That baby ain't Rob's.🤣

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Far better than the usual JPB!

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

I know it's a piece of fiction but still it's got to be credible. I didn't like it.

krazicat99krazicat996 months ago

In the real world they deserve each other. This way they are not destroying two other people's lives. But that poor baby will grow up with some really fucked up social skills.

I love fiction, but this was beyond my limit.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

No sympathetic characters in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Apartment 3B Series Info