All Comments on 'My Mom's Drunk Friend'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Friend Indeed

Great story! Need more MILF stories like this. You need to make this a series. Everyone wants to live next to this neighbor. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Candy is dandy...

Like the old adage, candy is dandy but the liquor is quicker (to bag the milf)! Very good story George. Wouldn't mind reading about a repeat performance between these two. When she is sober and resists a bit until her body remembers and allows herself to be taken by the frenzied youth. Will he bag other milfs? Will others bag this milf? I'll be waiting and reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great MILF

Another good one George, and dead on. My wife didn't get fucked...I don't think, but you can only do about so much running around in next to nothing in front of teenage boys before one of them wants the goods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
seriously?

most of the story was good but why does everyone think ooh ooh anal?

Dark_E_IncubusDark_E_Incubusover 14 years ago
congrats

first of all , congratulations for your back , man.. I really like all your stories , I like the type you write with , and I hope to see another interactive story like the one you did!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sweet story!

Along with Bambi and Sethperm, the best writer here. Good story, great titfucking description, but more lingering over lingerie, esp. lacy bras would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The King has returned

Your writing style is one that has been tried so many times and people have failed to copy it. It is a pleasure to see you again.

As I have said before the king has returned

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great semi consensual fun

Very good story : big tits, drunk & sleepy part but with also nice "consensual" part. All in all great Fun. Keep up writing & thanks for posting

vforvladvforvladover 14 years ago
Another great story, George

Fantastic work, George. Just the right amount of pacing and detail. How about a sequel!

leftygoldbergleftygoldbergover 13 years ago
Great work

This one really needs a Sequel...how would the neighbor react waking up with a face full of cum? Would she remember?! Keep up the great work.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This one deserves a sequel... though so do most of your stories, to be honest. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

This story obviously needs one! Anne will know what happened while she slept, and would ask who got her home and into bed.

Or, perhaps, she speaks to his as he is leaving, without the slurring, or what ever you, the author, decides to make this into. Please, finish your story for us!

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
I agree

I agree with the last comment A sequel is needed for this story you could even have his Mom come in checking on what was taking him so long or if he needed help with her. only to catch them to gether. then he would have to deal with both women. Ha Ha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wouthwatering

Awesome, awesome stand alone story. Anne is a great character to get into trouble over and over (and over) again!

This is one of my favs of yours GT.And I'd like to add my vote to the desire for a sequel. Just excellent writing skills bud.

Nickamano

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

a sequel as to how anne felt the next day would be entertaining. thanks much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

More. Cant he fuck her sober to. In 3 hold

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rape?

This is rape.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

I love this story,

there is nothing like fucking a drunk woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Poster: yeah, pretty much rape. But damn, what moron would pull out just to jack off on her face? Ugh, what a waste! ....of course its all fantasy anyways, heh... Even the description of her 'tight ass' is fantasy. Might be tight when he put it in, but in a minute or three it would dialate and be looser than her pussy, especially passed out without her doing anything. ....and fantasy because while he was 'lubricated', that spit would dry up in less than a minute and her ass would be bleeding from a tear.

Not sure I care to rate it with the rape bullshit in there...

TheHentaiTheHentaiabout 9 years ago
holy fuck

This story is beyond excting is there gonna be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape

what a turn off. this is nothing but rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

I thought it was great. I loved the idea of her wanting it while she was asleep and I don't think it is considered rapes when she allowed him to do most of the things he did in her sleep. Just another great storie by this author.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this, anyone wanna get drunk with me?

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Youth is wasted on the young.

Cody, we need to talk. As the self appointed president of the Jeri Ryan fan club, I am "sixty- nine" , my vp is "ate-nine", you my young lerner are just ass-nine. Congradulation on losing your virginity, however she is going to feel your anal intrusion in the morning. You were taking a big chance with the blanket in the same room with everone dancing. Bringing her home was a good thing to do and were generously rewarded. I would love to watch Anne and your Mom rip you a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really hot story. You have incredible descriptive skills. Been reading through all of your stories and this really comes across, also a little mischief here and there in relation to consent is pretty hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
me too

Oh, if only I had been Anne, getting deep throated and ass fucked by that horny little bastard! Cody would have had a bit of a problem tit fucking my A cups, though. I'm used to being used by other men (I should just say men, I'm not much of one), so I wouldn't have minded a bit his intrusion into my intoxicated person. Hot story!

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Great Story

Oh Cody got everything he wanted ... too bad Anne was too far gone to enjoy it.

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago

would love to see the next day and if a relationship developed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

It was okay, could have been a bit better if it was longer and if he had came in every hole but overall okay. Would defiantly love a sequel.

happyjack921happyjack921over 6 years ago
liked It!

This requires a sequel. The next day or morning after.

MrBondsMrBondsover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Very hot story. I enjoyed this fantasy fucking situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape fantasy

To the comments debating whether this is rape, yes it is rape! Do not try this in real life! However I love this type of story and since it's properly tagged in the Non-consent section people shouldn't be criticizing it for being nonconsensual. Fucking an unconscious person in real life = rape. Writing a fictional story about fucking an unconscious person = rape fantasy. Please understand the difference! This is my kink so I hope to see more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Will be coming back to read this one again. Definitely what I was looking for. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Making of a Writer

As a writer of scientific journals the old saying goes, "Anybody can write, but few are authors." Your writing style is simply put, exquisite. Your attention to detail is a masterpiece. You do not rush through your work just to "get off" on your own story, but rather take the timely pace to explain all facets of your story in detail, but not too long with character development. Your characters were just right.

There are few stories here that I give five stars, but yours was definitely one of them. Kudos for grammar and punctuation as well. Taking one's time with story plot, character development, and overall pacing seems to be exact and I believe you are a natural. I hope you will continue to write, even if it's not necessarily here, you've got talent.

Sincerely,

~J.F.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Liked how he fucked her mouth cunt and ass when see woke up next day wondering happened hope he got her pregnant too and if she lives by herself to she won't even know who got her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

He most likely end up getting her knocked up.face covered cunt full of cum she won't even know who the father is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story is very very well received by the readers: 617,161 views & 594 favorites as on July 06/19 (almost 1 fav. per 1,000 views!)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She won't know who got her pregnant?

Of course she'll find out. Cody's mom asked him to take her home, and they're best friends.

Selfish little asshole, I hate his fucking guts. I know it's "just a rape fantasy." Can we have a fantasy sequel where Anne's male friends and relatives tie him down and fuck his ass and his throat with an axe handle? And then pierce his balls with a nail gun? There's a fantasy I can get into and really enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Page 3 is non consexual sex or rape

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

not good...prob gonna wind up in prison...

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Nice wanking story, hoping for a pregnant sequel!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

To many "Oh Wow"s. didn't read past a third of page 2. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story should've continues to her waking up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is part 2. It was just getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No matter how intoxicated she was, unless she died of alcohol poisoning, there should've been some kind of reaction from her considering what he was doing. Up to the point where she passed out, it was a realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A girl I knew years ago would come by and visit me to make out every so often.Always passed out tho by evenings end.On her 4th visit she passed out (sadly she liked her drugs and booze before she arrived).THIS

TIME I had thought I'm getting some! Kinda like this story, she had passed out on my sofa.So I aligned her body

so her head was at one arm rest and her feet toward the other one.Pulled her pants and nylons down(yeah she

wore nylons under her slacks)and I went to town.Yep,even passed out a chick can be a GREAT lay. I did clean her up afterwards tho.That old story that Seven Up dissolves cum is true. Had some around.Poured a little here

and there. Wiped up with a lotta tissues.A little tricky pulling the nylons and slacks back up. She did finally wake up a loooong time later. And she drove home. Ah the 70's.......

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

While she was a willing participant it was ok, after that it was at best abuse, no need for that shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry but even touching a person when they are that messed up is certainly not consent. Cody needs a flesh light or his hand, not a passed out woman.

mtnspiritmtnspiritover 1 year ago

Hot! ... and believable, although it takes some suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She lives next door at the start of the story, but by the end she needs a ride home in her car? Okay, then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cody is perv and I hate seeing women used like that even if it’s not true but it does happen

wendy53wendy53over 1 year ago

That has happened to me with a young teen guy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What's the address

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it. How about a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

rapey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous