All Comments on 'Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 04'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I love it, fricken excellent

This so great, SO HOT. Youve got loads more to go. Dont end it. At least 10-20 more chapters, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmmm

I was expecting his wife to be one of the 4. She has to know whats going on...younger sister, husband. the sisters get along....hopefully she will be introduced later??

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
You need to study up

On weight training. He was loosing body fat - BMI - and increasing in size, so the weight goal was not really reasonable measure of loss. He needs to get his body fat measure properly. In fact, he could injure himself seriously by over dieting while weight training and excercising. I know it ruins the plot value of your "incentives" idea, but in fact the incentives need to be tied to a reasonable program of loss and gain.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks 4 the comments.

@Simple49er

- I'm glad you read the story and took the time to comment. It's appreciated. You've hit on his problem exactly. When the rules were made, the change in body mass wasn't accounted for. His effort to lose the weight becomes more difficult, and he ends up having to do less mass building, more strength and conditioning, and a whole lot more cardio to cut down the fat.

@hmmm - Anonymous

- The wife is in the background - don't worry she'll make an appearance in a big way.

@Eric

- there are at least 8 more chapters left, and none are as short as this one. I'll try to complete the final edit on each one and roll them out every 4-5 days.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
What a perfect way to be punished

I think he should go for the punishment, if he can hold up and not die from being fucked to death. Best chapter yet. It's going to be hard to top this one. Thanks for the good writing and sexy as hell story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huh ?

555 or 931 ?

And you're begging again :-(

Twat !

jacko33jacko33over 11 years ago
I love your story

I really enjoyed reading this story. I used to write stories for children and expected somebody's comments about what I had written cause it could motivate me. I really appreciate your hard work to write this story. Keep up the good stories rolling.

Best wishes from Indonesia

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
number error

wasn't sure what was meant by 931-9293, he got the number right afterwards, with the number starting with 555 both before, when whispered to him, and afterwards when he recollects Julie's number.

Seems like an error.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
number typo

931-9293 should have been 555-9293

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BS

This is unrealistic bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jenny actually broke all trust Alex had at this point. Non-consensual, if this happened to a woman it would be deemed rape (double standards?), exposure to STD, the list goes on.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
It was rape

You cannot trust her anymore

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 1 year ago

Yeah, that's a no from me. Don't get me wrong, the story is good, and most of the scenes are hot, but this was way too far, especially for something like missing a goal in weight loss.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

Very erotic scenario in this chapter.

hotrod824hotrod8246 months ago

I was really enjoying the story until now!!!!! I HATE when any writer brings into play DOM!!! So I am done reading!!!!

mcrr2225mcrr22255 months ago

Fanfuckingtastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20380 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES