All Comments on 'Spanking My Mother'

by waltzer

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally unbelievable but oddly exciting.

Not one of the best I've read but I finished it all the same. I don't know what that says about me, but who cares. Fantasies don't have to be real. I thought it was great. Spank her again and again. It works for me!

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 14 years ago
Odd, but stimulating

It probably needed a bit more powerplay and her swervicing your needs, but mayb more will follow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

I agree - this is a great start - hope it turns into a series! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure garbage!

I have never cared for BDSM - and this belongs under that catagory - not incest/taboo! Tender, loving sex is the only way to treat a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Can`t wait till next part when wife and mom both get spanked together plus use the cane on mom`s sore red butt!!!

sirsemegasirsemegaover 14 years ago
VERY HOT!

I'm not one for Mother-Son things, but this was hot!

Letting us know towards the end that his father used to spank her makes sense. Perhaps that's where he got his spanking fetish from?

Looking forward to a part 2, if there is one planned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pace is too fast

The pace of this story is too fast. It needs more of a build-up. The characters don't become real for the reader without more background.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Why didn't he fuck her, that's what she needs

I think he let his spanking fetish get in the way of some good pussy. He should have fucked her the second time just to show her who's boss. Once she knows that she is his to fuck anytime he wants she will be a slave to his wishes. I hope the author realizes that we readers like to see women fucked after they are spanked.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't know what pussy is

rather have a tity fuck than some pussy,what up with the writers.rather tease than give a good fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Try again!

C- Kind of boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On point

For the subject at hand the author kept it at the right pace. This is not just a man and a woman. There are many thoughts and confusing feelings they have to experience before it goes any farther. Both of them need it to seem as if he has taken it from her. The author understands this.

Great stuff I hope you will continue.

petsmaster2001@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

Perfect

Best I.ve read for a long time can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reminds me of my mother

Loved your story. When I was young my Mother spanked me when I got older I managed to turn the tables and from about the age of 16 I used to spank her on a regular basis When I got married at 23 it stopped for a while but eventually got startd again but that is a long story

RegardsEngland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mothers should expect to be spanked

When my mother came to live with us she knew my wife was spanked and it was made clear to her that she would be treated the same. She spends almost as much time over my knee as my wife does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spanked mum

When my mother was left on her own I naturally visited her and kept my eye on her although she was very capable and able to look after herself. She wasn't as organised as my father and sometimes when she didn't understand something, particularly official letters, she put them to one side intending to deal with them later. When I discovered some of the things she had overlooked I told her she had to become more responsible or she could get into a lot of trouble. There was quite a large amount owed on her credit card and I asked her what dad would have done if he had seen this. Without any hesitation she said he would have spanked her. I took the bull by the horns and asked her if there was any reason why I shouldn't spank her. She said there wasn't and I sent her up to her room to wait for me. This was a big step for both of us and I took a few minutes to compose myself and then followed her upstairs with the slipper. I ordered her to bend over with her hands on the bed and she obeyed pulling up her skirt without any prompting from me. I administered 10 hard strokes to the seat of her knickers and she took them remarkably well without making any attempt to stand up. When she finally stood up she was in tears but said it was just what she had needed adding that dad would have been proud of me. This gave me the confidence to continue spanking her. This is by no means a regular practice but when it is needed mum makes no complaint when I send her to her room for a spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Life is strange

When i was in lower grades of elementary school, i fantasized about whipping my naked mother. not whipping her in a rough or cruel way but rather erotically. Fantasy can be healthy. I never acted upon my prepubescent day-dreams but the story turned me on. The author should keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

More. More. More. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
May Actually Happen

The follow story supposedly actually happened. I don't know whether it is true or not. Then, stranger things have happened.

Many years ago, before women worked outside the home and back when children looked after their mothers when the became widows, an only child brought his windowed mother into his house to live. At the time, he was still a bachelor and his father's death was unexpected. Think it was an accident or some sort. Anyway, the man told me that he knew his mother could be difficult. He was also aware that his father had spanked her at least once because he heard it one night when he was growing up.

For a few weeks, things went quite well. Then, his mother fell into her old ways. After one particularly difficult evening, the son said finally told his mother that he was going to put her over his knee. Much to his surprise, he said, his mother told him that she had wondered when he was going to get around to doing it. He added that it was as if she was expecting it. As he told the story, his mother said something to the effect that she knew she had it coming. Then, according to the son, he manged to get his somewhat overweight mother over his knee and hold her in place long enough to soundly spank her bare behind.

Afterwards, she supposedly told him that he had grown up to be more of a man than she expected. He said that although it was one of the few compliments his mother had ever given him in his life, the way she said it made him feel like putting his mother over his knee again! But he didn't. After that, he said his mother became easier to live with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re 'Life is Strange' (anonymous comment submitted Oct 2011)

I do not know whether I wrote it or not, but I could sign it now under oath. Your story is erotic indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3 stars

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

I want to get spanked and strapon fucked call me at 870 293 9771

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

to good of a story to leave us hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please write more

This is one of the best Mom spanking stories I've read please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! Five star stuff: 4.85/5.0=97%

My experience was almost the same as described by anon 10/21/11.

The following is copy & paste of his comment:

Life is strange

When i was in lower grades of elementary school, i fantasized about whipping my naked mother. not whipping her in a rough or cruel way but rather erotically. Fantasy can be healthy. I never acted upon my prepubescent day-dreams but the story turned me on. The author should keep writing.

* * *

Hi waltzer:

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous