All Comments on 'Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 03'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good series

Fantastic series! Got my cock craving some o'this forced bi action! I'll keep reading with a hand on my throbber, you keep writing. Brush up on your grammar or i can help with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very interesting story. I had got this type of experience from my susi and her husband.She was about 45 years old mature.I always interested in her pussy licking play.Her husband wants to see susi with me in bed.He enjoyed our sex play very much.At last I cummed out my jerm.then he came near to me and open his mouth compel to suck my cock,then I put it and cummed it.He swallowed the sperm and kissed susi they share my cum each other.It make me very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Did you think this crap through?

Ram him with that big a dick, rip up his ass and he bleeds to death. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot !

I wish it was me on that table !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.