All Comments on 'Live-In Lover'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Nice story. No harm , no foul.

Looks like a Chapter 2 in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky hubby

I believe this is every white man's dream. Not until they hit 40 but by then for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No harm no foul is right

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hubby should get it from the source

This fine story shows how a big black dude fucking a married white cunt with the husband looking on and ready for clean-up duty is great fun for all concerned! The white cunt gets fucked by a monster black dick like she's never been fucked before--certainly not by her wimpy husband and his little pink peepee. Tee the black stud gets to fuck and unload his big black balls up another white twat, meanwhile mocking and humiliating the white husband. And Bob the hubby is excited by watching the black stud in action and slurping his flood of ball cream out of his own wife's fuckhole a lot more than he ever was by screwing her himself. The only thing that's missing is for Bob to get that precious sperm directly from the source--kneel down in front of Tee and suck off that big beautiful black prick. If Tee is willing Bob should bend over and take Tee's monster cock up the ass, just to see what it's like for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
white wife fucks black men for me

Great story. My white white is my nigger fucking whore. I encourage her to fuck black men. I love it. She loves it. My wife is happiest when she has a black lover that she can fuck often. My wife's single mom fucked black men often. At 15 my future wife started fucking black men. I help her get dressed for a date with a black man and wait for her to return to eat her pussy as she tells me about her date. I love to watch my wife fuck and suck black men. I have learned to appreciate sucking black cocks. Our daughters fuck black men. We are one happy black fucking family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
We should beg them to become our live-ins

It should be all white men's life goal to become a cuckold serving a superior black master. I would be thrilled if I could convince one of them to become a live-in lover of my wife. I have a five inch dick and I should leave my wife's pussy to real black dicks. I envy you dsoul. Please write more.

robbie4bbcrobbie4bbcabout 13 years ago
Great arrangement

The white wife gets the black cock she wants and needs and should have. She is much happier serving a black man and being satisfied then pretending to be satisfied by her white husband. The black man gets the white pussy he wants and should have knowing that she wants him enough to serve him. The white husband is lucky they both allow him to enjoy their sexual satisfaction by getting to eat both her pussy and his cum, together.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
oh yes

wow is all i can say , that would be wonderful tohave a Tee, oh my yes every night

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to agree with one of the commenters

The one who said that hubby should get it from the source.

My wife's Black Dom came to stay one weekend and never left. He is a successful businessman who is chauffeured to the city for business everyday while he starts his business day making calls from the car. He has his own home, but spends most of his free time with us, as we satisfy all his sexual needs.

My nurse-wife met Jerome when she helped treat him in the ER, and he asked her for a date. She told him that we would much prefer he come to our home, where I could watch him fuck her. My wife is your typical blonde, cheerleading tyoe, vivacious with big tits, and gets hit on all the time. I had told her to be on the lookout for a lover, never dreaming that she would bring home someone who so thoroughly dominates us both.

I run a highly successful nternet business pretty much from home, so when they both go off to work, I am the house-husband. It gives us more time to play when they both return.

But to return to my original point: I became mesmerized by Jerome's BBC, and, forceful man that he is, he ordered me to suck him hard one day, to get him ready for my wife. He could see how I fell in love with his cock, and asked me if I would submit as my wife does. I had never had an attraction to men or their cocks before, but under these circumstances, where I was exposed to a superior cock in sexual circumstances, I started wondering what it would be like to experience it myself. Jerome instructed me how to train myself to take his monster cock, through the use of dildos and butt plugs. The day he took me, I was his.

My wife and I no longer have need of sex with each other, as Jerome is a demanding lover and sates us both, but do interact sexually per Jerome's instructions, as he constantly tests our submission to him. We are both thrilled to be sluts for his BBC.

Keep up the good work, dsoul, spreading word of the lifestyle devoted to Black cock worship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why o why

Can anyone explain why so many white men like to be cuckolded by black men?

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

To Answer The Annonymous Commenter's Question..... Why Do Whites Want Blacks To Fuck Their Wives:-.....Answer - Its A Kink!.....Just Like Wearing And Smelling Girls/ Womans Panties Its A Sexual Kink!..... Asabated By Kinky Stories on Watching White Wives Getting Blacked!....... WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Me Again!

To Answer The Question Do I Like Smelling And Wearing Woman's Panties?....Answer - - YEP Sure Do!...........WOOF!......See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stiff

I like this, the old story of the Big black man fucking the white wife with his very large penis.

White husband cucked and cleaning up sperm from wife's puss.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

An over due to a pan shop, time for a shotgun 12ga. semi-auto, or pump 00buckshot. Lock and load, there is 2 of them. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1252 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!