All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by ps7468

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

To hades with the malcontents. This was a nice read about a a gorgeous milf being taken in a nc/reluctant manner by a stranger at a wedding and then giving the hubby some later. Everyone was happy and no animals were harmed during the writing ... Thanks for the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good erotic story

It's a shame that she didn't get to have Paul's big cock,and get fucked by him and have it stretch her 50 year old pussy. She probably won't get too many chances to have a young stud that has a big cock to fuck her until her legs are shaking. Paul would have filled her pussy full of his young hot cum and she would have to walk back to her husband with her pussy dripping Paul's cum down the insides of her thighs. Her panties would be full of cum and squishy when she sat in the car on the way back to their hotel, and she would smell of raw sex. When they got into the room and she took off her dress she would have to explain to her husband how she got her pussy so full of some other man's cum. That would have been a great ending, but the ending that the story was good too. Thanks for the good fantasy I just had.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So

Fatdaddybitch thinks a 50 year old slut, divorced out of a house and husband is hot. Must have happened to him. Some husbands don't like to share, unlike fatdaddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

very nice

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
What a shame

Had she ever had one of those fat nine inch monsters bumping

against her cervix after widening the road to it, she would have NEVER answered the phone.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
What a shame

What a shame she had never experienced one of those fat nine inch monsters bumping against her cervix after widening the road to it. If she had, she would NEVER have answered the phone.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
What a shame

WHEW !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good beginning....

to what may turn into a story.Dig daddy has never given less than 100,so what good are his comments? C'mon pal, dare to actually critique something.Pistolpackinpete

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Although I can't ever imagine why some whinney

excuse for a husband would want to see another man fuck his wife. I think that the wife was a cheating whore slut who has a pervibial drippy cunt (probably scabies). Even though the husband had asked her to grant him his wish of watching...:oh please ...please let me watch some real he man shove his big cock to you...hhhtttttpppmmmmm splttt " She should have gone to her husband and said that the man was the one...instead she sneaks, lies and every other kind of dishonest ways to get the man to fuck her...these to should be locked up as mentally deficient...waite a minute ...honest taxpayers would have to pay for their up keep...I agree with the commenter below but i would take them out to the swamp to be food for the magnificant gator.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
nearly having a very large cock

very hot exciting story can't wait to read more of this erotic story great writing.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
nearly having a very large cock

very hot exciting story can't wait to read more of this erotic story great writing.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
nearly having a very large cock

very hot exciting story can't wait to read more of this erotic story great writing.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
nearly having a very large cock

very hot exciting story can't wait to read more of this erotic story great writing.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
nearly having a very large cock

very hot exciting story can't wait to read more of this erotic story great writing.

inspirixisinspirixisover 14 years ago
Liked it

I liked it but I think you need more direct dialogue. I want to hear them speak to each other. Good work though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mystery

I thought they walked from the hotel to the reception?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
enjoyable

I enjoyed it. Better than a lot of stories I've read. And remember everyone...they are stories!

A few typos and logistical bloopers. You should revisit and correct.

I think I'll show this one to my wife....it'll get her 55 year old body hot!

wasagadave@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It happens.I am 57,married for 29 years.We all look good at a wedding,i dressed in my mauve dress,pantyhose,high heels.My husband walked in,wow,you look great,his hands under my dress,rubbing my bottom and pussy.He leaned me forward,no not now,my pantyhose down,careful,my panties, and his hard,hot cock slid into my willing pussy.He didnt last long as he fucked up into me,then removed himself,his cumm runny,i wiped,then pulled my panties and pantyhose up and went to the wedding.I felt uncomfortable,wet between my legs,then the dancing began,..Rob,a friend from a long time asked me to dance,he told me how good i looked.I always had a thing for Rob,he is tall,rugged,very male as we danced and his body was against mine,i felt my pussy get wetter.It was very warm,he said lets go outside,i will bring you a drink.We walked,looking at the garden in the grounds,my pussy was still wet.The drinks i had made me a little cheeky and as we walked past the pump shed i made a comment like i should go inside,i need to be pumped.He looked at me,o.k.lets,taking my hand,inside he turned me around,both hands massaging my breasts,and for the second time that day i let a man lean me forward,my pantyhose, panties down and a cock sliding easily into me.He said Patty,so wet,as he pumped easily into me,juice running down my leg as he pounded into me,building,building until i could not hold back and my orgasm tore through me as he emptied into my pussy.He didnt stop like my husband,he kept going,fucking me,i could hardly stand as my 2nd orgasm ripped through me.I was soaked,weak,i felt him pull back,his very wet cock slid between my bottom.Then he held me,his fingers parting my bottom,then his tongue,licking me there,then my pussy,then my bottom,i pushed back,his tongue around and in my hole,orgasm 3 crept up on me,my pussy and bottom pushing back at his face,then his cock at my bottom,i didnt care,just fuck me as the head of his cock pushed into me,i felt the pain as he slid slowly into me until he was all the way in.I felt full,my pussy was dripping and he whispered in my ear,sorry Patty,you have a great arse and i always wanted to fuck you there,as he eased back.I just leaned more forward and said yes,do it,do what you want and for i dont know how long my arse was fucked,i kept orgasming,i dont know how many until i felt his warmth coat my clenching insides.He finally plopped out,I felt empty,tired,my pussy super sensitive. We dressed,i floated through the rest of the reception.When i got to the car,as we drove off,i took my pantyhose and panties down and guided my husbands hand to my soaked pussy,his fingers slid in easily and with the slightest touch i orgasmed again.When we got home,i was done,i collapsed on the bed,i heard my husband say,still so wet as his cock slid into me,filling my sated pussy with another load of cumm.I love weddings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish I was the woman making the comment below mine

I am a man but I want to feel a cock in me so bad. I think being invaded by another person and them cumming in me with the posibility of becoming pregnant must be great. I have only had a dog in me once (thats a long story) and it felt so other worldly. I can still feel his cock slipping into me and the oh! my, reaction then the realization of what was happening. I wish I had a pussy, a real one not a man made one. right now I would take one in my mouth I am so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When did he put his boxers back on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love weddings

I just went to my nieces wedding two weeks ago. My husband had me wear a nice tight green dress with only thigh highs underneath. When we were watching the groomsmen walk down the aisle. My hats band asked me which one. I told him the tall thin blonde one.

By the end of the reception, I was bent over the railing outside in the garden taking that long hard cock deep within me as my husband watched from the shadows. When the boy was done, he zipped up and went back to the reception. My husband came over and he slid easily into me and fucked me to two more delicious orgasms.

I love weddings, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love wedding

My husband and I was at a friend's wedding, it was late July.

I had a summer dress on,it was low cut so I was showing some breast.

During the dancing the Priest asked me for a dance, he was in his 30s good looking, and not a bad dancer at least he didn't stand on my feet.

When the song Finnished he brought me back to the table and said to my husband, thank you for letting me dance with your beautiful wife, with a smile on my husband face he said anytime, maybe you will come back later for another one.

The Priest said I will try to get back for another dance if your wife agrees to another dance, I said I would be honoured to, and he left saying later then.

My husband said I was watching ye dance, and I think he wants to fuck you what makes you think that I said. Just the way he was looking at you as ye danced, he was looking at your breasts a lot. Would you fuck him, he asked.

I said I would love to, but I don't know about him wanting to fuck me.

My husband said put the room key in your purse, and when he comes back, make up something and say you have to go to the room for a minute and ask if would join you.

I told the priest I needed to change my shoes and would he escort,me to my room so I could change them. When we got to the room, I sat on the bed and kicked off my shoes and started rubbing my feet saying they were sore. He said let me help you with that and he started running my feet, I fell back on the bed saying that's feels so good and opened my legs enough for him to see my knickers.

He fucked me good, hard and fast. As we got dressed I asked him if he would like to fuck me later, he said what about your husband, he will know that you will be missing and might look for you. I told him that I will tell him that we are going to the room and will be back in an hour, he knows that we are here now. He said fuck and he doesn't mind that we might have sex, I said no he doesn't mind. He then said he will meet me at around 10PM if I wanted to meet, I gave him the key to the room and said, see you then. Told my husband everything when I got back to him, he gave me a kiss and said I love you. I went to the room at 10pm and the Priest was waiting for me in bed.

That was two years ago, and we are still seeing eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This wife sex story was very very well conceived and equally well crafted.

I gave you a 5 (★★★★★). 😊

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife makes husband a cuck.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Isnt it ironic that a wedding leads to a divorce!! Factually, once its get beyond your obvious mental illness thats the outcome of an idiotic story such as this.

And I have to laugh my ass off at the dudes who post as cheating women. Its funny in that scary sort of way. I just you cuckservatives would write something better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much stop and start, feels like individual sentences pasted together. No continuous flow to writing. Please get an editor or at least let someone competent read your stories beforehand. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another unfaithful wife. Would loved for the husband to caught her and thumped the hell out of the jerk. Then let the groom know what kind of a friend that he really had. A guy that I worked with set his wife up because he was pretty sure she was cheating. After catching her he was really sad saying that he sure wished he was wrong. After beating the guy badly the guy threatened to have him arrested. He changed his mind when he was threatened by at least 5 of his coworkers that his beating would continue. They went to counciling and are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6 = 92% = A)].

The wife is UNFAITHFUL, but nevertheless she is a KEEPER.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Screw that bs, in less than half a day she had sucked off that punk and let him put his dick inside her, She is obviously an easy slut and delusionally self-entitled and with that kind of character she has most definitely cheated before and will also likely do it again. I just hope her husband catches her and kicks her to the curb in the most public and painful way possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous