All Comments on 'Hard Times with Mom Ch. 01'

by kylewhitney

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mommy!

What's with all the "Mommy" shit? That crap ruins stories. That's how 7 year olds talk. The story was actually good except for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yay

Anyone who doesn't wanna see 'mommy' in an incest story is in the wrong category. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Goodun

very erotic.... and I love the mommy "crap"... hope this one continues, it is something different than the usual soccer mom story

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Great beginning

There's a definite inevitability to it all, but it's still a very enjoyable journey. I had no problem with your use of "Mommy", especially since it's used by a college kid in an unusual situation. Great use of descriptive words (sounds, the feel of the bed moving, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot!!!

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally enjoyable

I loved this story, and that includes the "mommy" usage. It's one angle that I happen to like. Some people don't want it, fair enough. But moaning about "mommy crap" is out of line and pointless. There are plenty of other stories that would make the complainers happy... problem solved. Keep doing what you're doing, this was one of the best stories I've read here. Thanks!

Gitano71Gitano71over 14 years ago
Very good

Please do continue is the same way you are going now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good work

Strong story for your fist incest. I like your style.

kylewhitneykylewhitneyover 14 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thanks for all the great feedback folks!

I've submitted the next two chapters, so they should be available soon, and there are several more in the works.

Hope you enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
good start

he could probably smell her hot wet pussy, it would be so erotic to orgasm at the same time. Thanks for the well written story....Rich

David48David48over 13 years ago
And this...

...is the only part of this series NOT to rate a "red" stamp? Better make sure my nitro is handy then...

chris03431chris03431over 13 years ago
wow

awsome story excelent detail and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its not come...

the word is CUM not COME

I hate it when people can't get that right

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Coming cum.

"Come" is a verb. "Cum" is a noun.

Come is something you do. Cum is something you produce by coming!

Learn English before you criticise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
english lesson from 24601

Really guys -- or guy?! Come is a word in the normal English lexicon. Cum is a common and accepted slang variation used solely to specify sexuality. Ejaculation is "come" whether by a male or a female. The slang variation is cum. Both "cum" and "come" are equally verbs or nouns based upon context. "I am coming" expresses the same sense as "I am cumming" in English. The resulting output is equally "cum" or "come." It is the sort of slang variation such as the expression of Rated XXX. Really, there is only Rated X, but some witty, wise, and industrious marketer one day decided that perhaps people would infer that there was something more graphic if additional Xs were added. Thus, another term enters the lexicon.

There are certainly more poignant things to comment about in this story both good and bad, but since the story is three years old and the alleged author has not logged on in two, I imagine that the author is never going to read it. So, story advise is pointless.

sammy_kindsammy_kindover 11 years ago
Loved your story

I think I read this on another site a couple of years back and really enjoyed it then. I was so glad to read it again today- I think it's just a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED...

Ok i love this story. Not to mention, series with it! I love incest/taboo stories, even though they can't be really real in the world. Love this and the rest of the series! Recommendation: Yes!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm in the pro-"mommy" camp

This is a great story, and did you notice, the author is a very young guy, 18 to 21 years old. I bet that kylew was hard as a brick when he wrote it and spurted out a good healthy load of his own at the end. So, why mommy? Because it captures the unique bond of a mother and her male child, the most intense human connection there is. It points to that magical hairy hole between the mother's legs, the same wonderful hole that the kid came out of, and that permeates all his boyish dreams. Consciously or unconsciously a son cannot help being aroused by his own mother's cunt, her snatch, her coochie, her gash,her slice, her warm wet ever-loving mommy-hole. For him, it's the most beautiful and desirable anything in the whole fucking world. A boy instinctively knows that there's a paradise between his mother's thighs and that it's up to him to make that paradise his.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
interesting beginning tease

the frustration level must be high enough for both of them to explode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get real!!

Was mommy really doing 'nasty' but very natural things while her little boy did likewise.

Two adults masturbating beside one another wouldn't use commentary like that you have presented here, not unless they were both mental midgets.

whiteboifun666whiteboifun666over 5 years ago
Love it

My favorite part about incest stories is the long, slow build up. It's so naughty the way his mommy is tempted. Slipping one tiny toe in the water and feeling such a rush of incestuous sin... My cock is so stiff right now.

jlman81jlman81over 4 years ago
Best story!

I just finished reading this series for about the 50th time. I just can't get enough of these two characters. The way you wrote the characters and their development really made them come alive. I could feel all of the apprehension and all of the unbridled lust in my gut. I almost felt like i was a part of the story. I really wish you would write a followup series to this. Did they ever have a kid? Did they get married? Did any complications come up in the future. I have so many questions. Lol! But seriously, thank you for writing this story. Not only is it an example of excellent writing, but it's also incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. A fantasy of mine ever since I can remember. Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous