All Comments on 'My Special Recipe'

by ImaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cum recipes

I loved this story ! I love the thought of people eating my cum, especially when they don't know it, but I do ! I have cum in salad dressing, mayonnaise jars,baked beans,ice cubes (they thought it was milk) , various other dishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done!

The story reminded me of when I had a married girl friend in Bal Harbor (Miami Beach), FL. Megan and I worked in the same building but for different employers.

One day, I ran into her at my favorite beach in Bal Harbor (Miami Beach) by sheer accident. I had a bottle of rum which we shared and she actually fell asleep with her head in my lap. As time went on, she squirmed around getting my dick aroused. When she woke up we talked for a while and she suggested we to to her place where she could solve the problem she created. I thought that was a great idea.

We got to her apartment (which was on the beach) when found out that she was married. She seemed pretty kinky so I went into the kitchen and got out a jar of strawberry jam and brought it back. I undid the lid and stuck my dick in and swirled it around. The cool jelly felt good so I kept it up for a while. I offered her my now stiff dick to lick clean. She licked me clean and and gave me a slurping, succulent blow job.

She looked in the jar and saw a swirl of semen mixed in with the jam saying sarcastically that her husband "would love that"....lol. It turns out he was the only one who ate the jam. I got hard just hearing her say that!

She got the hint and this time SHE took the jar and stirred the jelly with my hard on taking her time to deposit a lot of precum in it for hubby to eat later. I had to squat down so she could pull my dick around and around the inside of the jar.

She pulled the jar down with her left hand and started jacking me with her right hand. It was cool and slippery and she egged me on to shoot my load of semen and sperm into the strawberry jam. I started spurting and deposited a hefty load into the jar. She stuck my dick back in and stirred it more until the cum was well mixed in. It sort of looked like butter swirled in so it wasn't so obvious.

She had a good laugh about what would happen "tomorrow morning". I made her promise to call me 'tomorrow' and describe hubby eating his toast and cum...lol. When she called me she was Sooooo HOT! She had personally buttered and jammed his toast making sure there was plenty of cum on it and he ate it all. She said she orgasmed just watching him eat it.

She also said she needed my dick "right now" and I was to get over there and feed her "lots of cum".....LOL!

I think that ejaculating in food is more common than thought.

WOMEN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
special sauce

Great story ! Why didn't you fuck your pussy with some carrots, maybe some celery, and let everyone taste your cum too ? Maybe dice up some potatoes, insert them into your pussy, play with yourself until you cum all over them, then push them back out to cook them, with your special sauce all over them ? yummmm !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yum yum !

cum taste best straight from the cock but your recipe sound yummmmmmy! I'm hot and hard just thinking about it. I need to jack off into a cup and drink my cum now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot meat and gravy

sounds oh so good, think I'll try it soon.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
The look from you as your guest where eating you cum filled meat

my special recipe . loved your idear of all your friends eating and going back for more only adding to make this story very erotic reading . love the story and the very exciting writing only add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cumming in food.

I can definitly relate to this story. We are always having pot luck lunches where I work and i always bring my 'famous' macaroni salad. Of course, while preparing it, I always stand naked in the kitchen and jack off into the macaroni at least 2 or 3 times while preparing it. After adding the mayo and all the other ingredients, no one is the wiser. It does taste good but what gets me off is sitting and watching all the others enjoy it, not knowing that they are really eating my cum (men and women). That really turns me on ALOT !!! Years ago, I also use to hang out with this older guy who worked at a donut shop (kind of like winchells). While in the back prep area, he and I would jack ourselves and each other off into the donut batter and then mix it up. We use to love watching people eat our donuts that were full of our cum. Even now, I will sometimes bring a pizza home, strip naked and jack off, shooting my cum all over the top of it. Then I eat it. I think cum shot on or in food is so damn hot !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it, glad we arent the only ones. Occasionally my dh and i do this. He cums as often as possible and we push veggies in me after sex, then proceed to prepare dinner for company.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous