All Comments on 'Wendy Takes Charge'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I think a part 2 would be interesting.

Even though it might be a "no-fault" state, I think Rob should file on the grounds of adultery rather than irreconcilable differences. After all, he now has it on tape. It would be interesting to see what a part 2 might look like. I hope it would not be Rob's pining away because he loved and missed his Wendy so much that he would reconcile if she gave up her current lifestyle. It's obvious Wendy no longer loves Rob in this story; a woman just could not humiliate a man she loves (it's even difficult for her if it's his fantasy to be humiliated, which was not the case in this story). Telling Rob he was clueless and did not taste semen when he gave her oral, telling him she basically exposed him to diseases by fucking strangers bareback in the parking lot, was all designed to be a put down and to "empower" her. I wonder if Wendy's friends were married? Maybe they were jealous that she had a good marriage and they decided to wreck it. Misery loves company, or so I've heard. I would like to encourage more such submissions by giving this a good score. Nice to read a story where hubby is not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's J.P.B.

Trust me, if you want wimp cockold he can and will do that also, read each story at your own risk. This was pretty good. Till next time.

TalenhawkTalenhawkover 14 years ago
Not bad but...

I like many of JPB's stories but he has a bad habit of not finishing them. The best part of the story is what happens next.

thefranzthefranzover 14 years ago
Missing the epilogue

On another site you included an epilogue to this story containing a meeting with Marcia which gave a fitting end to this story. However, the story still shows your writing skills with dry dialogue and a lot of humour. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cliche but good....

A cliche story with not depth and no ending, saved because you are a decent writer. It was very much your typical one from column a and one from column b effort.

thebulletthebulletover 14 years ago
semi-finished

I had read this on another website so I went back and as I thought, the story was cut off here. There were probably a dozen more paragraphs which went in to what happened to the relationship. Perhaps Bob thought they didn't add that much, and perhaps they didn't.

Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
could be expanded

I liked the piece. I think it ended a abruptly. A great epolog would be what happens to this marrage now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Storiesonline.net

I read the additional lines that "The Bullet" noted and felt that even that much of an additional ending didn't give the story proper closure. A newer ending without Marsha would be good.

Keep it up.

Cary Sanderson

double_t_sptndouble_t_sptnover 14 years ago
Missing

Really if the dude loved his wife the fool is the one that never see the change in the other half really i didnt buy the i didnt know bit hope ya finish the story and dont ask someone to finish it other people dont have the same fell of your stuff as u do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my God, this is just so stupid.

Did you even read your own story???? She told him she was fucking other guys, then you spend the rest of the story as if he didn't know or wasn't sure... Bob, this story is not EROTIC. it has nothing in it but someone hurting someone else. Does that get you off? If so, please get some help, because you're pathetic. This site is about SEX you fucking moron. This story is about a lack of self respect, a selfish person who wants to hurt someone else, and a man who you show behaving in a way that nobody on this planet would behave... you do this just so that your posting PISSING OFF your readers. This site is not about PISSING OFF readers... it is about sex and erotism. Bob, you are a fucking loser, why, seriously, why are you posting here? Does it give your sad excuse for a live some purpose?

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good Story

Personally I feel that ended just at the right point. I do not want to know if he met another girl who treated him well for the next 20 years, or one that he catches cheating in th second year. The story started quite well and finished with energy.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it but ...

it wasn't up to your usual writing standards. I really have no idea why Wendy would believe a group of friends and change so fast. I did appreciate the fact that the hubby did not have sex with her after finding out about it. I agree that the story ended too soon, but I've noticed that about a lot of your stories. Thanks for writing. Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

what else would a man do

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Plain Stupid

I'm a little confused about something. She tries to protect her lover but bails her husband out of jail. She says she loves her husband and is hurt by his reaction to her desires...but she fucks other men behind his back because...why exactly? I'm sorry, but she has no depth of character, no explanation for her actions other than "I'm in control of my sex life." What the fuck kind of line is that?

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Great ending,

to the confused commenter, cum sluts don't have any brains other wise they would not be cum sluts.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
I am going to join the rest of the commenters that

say that you wrote about a dumb ass husband. The fact that he came through in the end didn't excuse him for being a wimp in the first place. The moment Wendy would have told me that she was fucking someone else I would have moved her ass out and changed the locks. I know a lot of husbands like him...did he have long unkept hair oulled back in a pony tail and have a starry eyed look about him and was always spouting off about saving the whales or snail darter?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
Home run

Excellent story JPB. Well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
dont most stories usually have an ending?

If you see one please JPB know.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Ending:

I suspect JPB feels that where he stopped is OK because the husband has clearly made a decision, acted on it and even gotten revenge on the man. And certainly it is his story and right to stop there. The husband will go on, get the divorce and live happily ever after as will his wife. What wait. Yes, his wife will live happily ever after because she never got what she was doing was wrong for their relationship and will happily blame the husband and happily continue to sleep with many men and happily listen to her seflish freinds who must have loved destroying another marriage. Am I wrong Bob? If so, you should not have stopped where you did. Torch the bitch? I do not know, but clearly we have no clue how it really turned out because in fact you did not give enough information other than to make clear how selfish and stupid she had become: men may think more between their legs than women, but clearly the wife and her friends really give men a run for their, well, you know.

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 14 years ago
Missing Ending

I have read this story in Storiesonline.net and there a missing part at the and, unless JPB decided to modify the story. Without that part the story doesn't make much sense. With it, it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay

Can anyone not tell when they are eating cum during oral sex? He is really not paying atttention if that is the case. I have to agree with some of the other comments also. I would like to see the different takes of your characters on how to end it. It was well written qhich is one of your trademarks, but the ending dribbled just like she did coming home from her nightouts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You've done better

Not your best work, the ending was so abrupt it just kind of killed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Improved perhaps with reading it before posting

sometimes for times I assume you meant four times since you were writng about sex with three and sometimes for times.

no ending. It had been a long time since I had read Just Plain Boob on SOL or LIT. This reminds me why.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Why didn't you write a complete story

You let it up to the reader to make the rest of the story for you. Well here's what I think, he is such a fucking wimp he took her back and is now her clean-up boy. He is the one that sucks the cum out of her whore cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is the finish???

Come on Bob...you have to have another chapter and tell us what all evolves around this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you wrote a chapter telling us about the marcia

tell us how the hubby punish the dumb cunt and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The only punishment in this story is to the asshol

The wife got a divorce and the freedom to be a whore. My guess is that drugs rode high on her mind on those nights out. At the very least he needs restraining orders on his wife, the asshole, and Marcia the whore. I really dont understand something, why in a no fault state does the slut wife get to stay in the house. Yes sell the house and each get half the equity that is ok, but her staying there makes no sense to me. Possession many times in many ways goes to the occupant. I also find this story unfinished. I know you went for a strong male figure in this but you did not complete the story. I would really love to hear about the wifes suffering with HIV then AIDS and how Marcia was killed in rough sex by one of her parking lot romances. It is unbelievable that some women really believe the shit talked of in this story but many very braindead women really do.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Storiesonline

Has the rest of the story. While I admire JPB's writing skill and ability to rile up the readers, the ending there is just not good enough for the story, or at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story must be in lit's....

....compilation of jpb stories also as I have read it and never went on storiesonline(till tonight)-still sucked without more completion, especially since author has wendy be so gullible yet hubby acts like after ten years married he doesn't know?-pistolpackinpete

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 14 years ago
Great Story

Rob does make a choice to divorce her, and he got off with self defence for kicking the crap out of the lover. I'm not sure where the people are coming from calling the guy a wimp. It's rather obvious that the marriage vows have been

breached by Wendy, and that she has more respect for Marcia's opinion than for her own husband, so she should be

out the door. I would have liked a passage that linked the

opening scene to the timeline, possibly Rob saying goodbye to his cell mate when the lawyer comes to bail him out. Otherwise, it's a good "loving wifes" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
like it

some people must not like JPB. the husband does not wimp out and he still gets bad reviews.Keep on Writing JPB you entertain us with your stories and your reviews. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb Story!

Thanks for another GREAT one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm, for once JPB - a non-wimp story????

Interesting - that JPB, 98% wimp bullshit and an occasional surprise now and then.

Badman73Badman73over 14 years ago
What a crock

All these morons who put down JPB's stories obviously never read them all the way though.Sure,some of his stories deal in a more sensitive way.But the majority of them have a kick ass hubby who don't take shit from anyone.Don't pay any of these wannabe authors any attention JPB.Another awesome story from one of the best writers on here!

SpykkeSpykkeover 14 years ago
Stories usually have a beginning, middle and end.

Having developed the story you finish without an ending. To be honest, the story left me hanging with no satisfactory resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story -- Not finished

I normally enjoy JPB's stories (especially the non-wimp ones) because they are well written. This one needs to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good story, however ...............

your story, JPB, is not finished. No way! There is explaining to do: why is a wife controlled by a girlfriend rather than her husband? Was the cop actually having sex with Wendy in the master bedroom when he beat the guy up?, and why does Wendy keep saying that she loves only her husband. Why does Wendy fine the need to have affairs given that her husband seems close to an ideal husband? Please finish your story. There seems something nice and normal about Wendy - though I can't tell you what is it. You can probably explain it. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's wrong with you assholes?

Use your imagination, the story is OVER. Loved it!!!

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
Ummm

Were is the rest of the story? So many threads left hanging that need to be tied off

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 12 years ago

You never finish your stories, do you just get bored with them?

ACP45ACP45almost 12 years ago
Great

Another story with a start, middle and ... nothing. Is there some problem with tacking a conclusion onto the end of the story?

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Ah The Master is at it Again

JPB, the master of the unfinished story. We are admonished by JPB and other alike that we should use our imagination to finish the story. Again I submit that if I wanted to use my imagination to that extent I would just imagine the whole story and not need to read these. I had begun checking the endings of JPB stories before I read them. Unfortunately I did not with this one.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NOW SHE IS IN CHARGE OF NOTHING

and free to enjoy it, TK U MLJ LV NV

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
Hey, where 's the ending

to this story???????????????

Ani100Ani100over 11 years ago
… No ending?

I actually thought there was a strong ending - the only open ended part was what the punishment finally would be for beating up the cop, but that would be superfluous to the main story, the relationship story was completed. He'd started the divorce and told her he no longer wanted to be a part of Wendy's life and ended the call, and his marriage, before anything more could be said.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Weaker then Normal Bob

No resolution. Nothing. It's like if I stopped my

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 11 years ago
Story needs a bit more

The story had the makings of a good read except there is really no wrapping up of the tale. The so called ending is far from sufficient and the tale requires a sufficient conclusion. As is the tale reads and appears as if it were an unfinished work.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Another***

JPB ending. Thanks for sharing

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ROB......MARCIE,,,,,,,,

No Mas.....TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it!

The simplicity of this story is its strength. I do wish there had been a bit more closure. Wonder what she would say once she realizes he is divorcing her ass.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Fast and dirty - hubby had balls. Well done. 5

ACP45ACP45over 10 years ago

It would be nice if you actually finished a story instead of just stopping more or less in the middle.

Storm113Storm113about 10 years ago
not finished again

if you do not finish it i score a 1. your writing is good but you do not finish too often.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Finish it

You need to wrap this one up, or turn it over to FTDS!

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
hmmm

Good but not finished.

stinger82stinger82almost 10 years ago
Good story but.........

needs to have an ending

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
What's left to tell?

JPB gave us the ending already. No-Fault divorce. Split assets 50/50, All charges against him for assaulting a cop dropped. Payback on Asshole Cop already administered. The line: "Complete freedom to do whatever you want with your life." is just the prelude from Hubby to her getting served. The rest is just a matter of time and not worth telling.

Great tale as usual, JPB. 5 HUGE Stars!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHY DO THEY COMPLAIN AND MOAN

when they get what they were told they wanted. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Finished

I would say their story was finished. He would go on to be more careful and a bit wiser in his choice of women. She would go on to continue to fuck up her life. I have seen stupid, irrational women like this, their lives are on a downward trajectory. Still, in all these stories with dumb wives like this, the husband never really owns acknowledges the fact that they were always stupid. People do not change that much over night. She must have been fucked up to start with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unrealistic?

i just have trouble believing that women act like this. JPB tends to write his stories with the cheating wife as an unfeeling, idiot who becomes a slut. I really dont believe the majority of women really want to be double teamed, or have one night stands, and for some reason all the cheating wives in his stories seem to not understand what cheating is or why the man wont accept it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bob, your a frigen asshole....

You short change all your stories, just to piss us off, right ? ? ? ?

5sss they are still something else though.....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agree

agree I would like more to the stories.

In some you end them well, others they seem, unfinished.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
A bit more

Story needs a bit more. In another story you had a husband get his wife and her lover infected with aids. I can easily see a need here for the husband to arrange for his ex and the other sluts to meet someone with syph and/or aids and let them and their fuck buddies all enjoy the gift that goes on giving...until they die.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
thats it?

why is it that all your shitty stories have an ending? but some of your best you just stop half way thru.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Discuss Things?

“Whatever we did we had to discuss and then we both had to agree on it before we did it.”

Yes, whatever WE did we had to discuss – presumably that also applied to things HE wanted to do, that he couldn’t do them without her agreeing?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
um, yeah

“Whatever we did we had to discuss and then we both had to agree on it before we did it.”

That's what partners do.

She decided she didn't want to be his partner anymore.

End of story.

No need for more.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
She Got Off Too Easy

“Basically, if you didn't agree it didn't happen.” – And also if SHE didn’t agree it didn’t happen! He should tell her that while she is on her “girls’ night” he is going to have a “guys’ night” and maybe have a one-night stand of his own!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Enjoyed it, right up to the end. Another one with no decisive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jerkoff Bob's legal fantasy world

So this time you assaulted a police officer with deadly weapon (a shod foot), and you think that his reaching for his gun to defend himself from your attack would provide a self-defense claim? Jesus, you are stupid. You'd be looking at a 5-10 year relationship with a large fellow named Bubba in the state pen.

Write about your self-righteous, overbearing asshole self. Don't write about legal issues. Asshat.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"she needed to tell me that she was her own person and that I would just have to deal with it.” – Yes, and HE was HIS own person, and SHE would “just have to deal with it”!

“Basically, if you didn't agree it didn't happen.” – Ys, and if YOU didn’t agree it didn’t happen! She conveniently forgets THAT part!

"See Rob? Even you realize it. I am your woman and nothing is going to change that." – And he is your man! You seem to think that he wants it only one way.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE

not what your friends think you should. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FInish it

I like your stories but for some reason you never really finish many of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Old Bob

Just wants to suck another man's cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, and . . .?

See title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another...

Another unfinished story.

God how pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CANNOT BELIEVE YOU CONTINUE TO WRITE SUCH UTTER GARBAGE

AND YOU NEVER EVER FINISH A STORY BUT ALWAYS...ALWAYS LEAVE THEN HANGING....YOU ARE A SHIT WRITER OF PURE GARBAGE....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good,But...

Needed a couple of sentences at the end to describe Wendy's reaction,surprise,unhappiness at being divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So.....

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE FUCKING STORY??!!! Jeez, I am getting so tired of this shit, so-called "writers" who don't know how to finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

All these storys of wifes cheating and getting caught are BS. No women would do what the storys say they do and then say they love their man. A cheating women is just that as men who cheat. No love or regards for the partner. Just read and say BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shit

This cake of a writer should not be writing. He writes shit on top of that he doesnt complete his stories. Fucking horses shit. Please write properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good as far as it went

But I sure would like to see another chapter where he blows her ass up in the divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* only

You need to finish your stories.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
GRRR REALLY

This is really giving Me the Runs!..Why don't people finish their stories!

What's the use Nobody is listening?......3 stars ★★★ WOOF!

Book Titles:- The Weezy China Man.......By One Bung Lung

Babies Revenge. ...By Nora Titoff

Shit In Paradise. ..By Who Flung A Dung

Cats Revenge. .....By Claude Balls................ See Ya!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"she was going to meet Marcia after work and they were going to get together for drinks with some of the other girls they had gone to school with." - If there were other girls they had gone to school with around, why hadn't she already been getting together before Marcia? I suppose they COULD have been, but this sounds like something new, otherwise why the special notice?

Telling your wife that she can't fuck other men isn't "taking control of her life"! That's marriage!

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
You ever get bored---

Why don't you finish the damn stories ????? Huh ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have to agree with desertdog43. Almost all if not all your stories have NO ending to them. Glad you’re not getting paid for them, you’d starve from lack of payment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, I Agree Too

This would have been a pretty good story if it had an ending. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good until the non-ending

This story really cries out for a better ending. Or any kind of ending. I'd very much like to hear him explaining to Wendy what "complete freedom" means to her. And then I'd like to hear her reaction. And then I'd like to hear what her good friend Marcia has to say. And then I'd like to hear what Wendy says to Marcia. And then I'd like to hear the description of the action when Rob puts his boot up Marcia's ass. SO many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish the Damn Story

Enough said.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Duh

Finish the fucking. STORY.

V3nomWolfV3nomWolfabout 5 years ago
Why cant you finish a story

There are so many of your stories you just fail to finish. Your stories are fine until you dont finish them so you get a 2 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two Stars, HELL

It’s ONE star, and lucky negative votes aren’t allowed. Posting an unfinished story is infinitely worse, in my opinion, than posting a bad story, even a really really bad story. This one left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bEFEJEZETLENÜL...

....nos ez a történet elvesztette az értékét,mert ha egyszer elkezdünk valamit ,pontot is kell tenni a befejezés végére,így csak egy "se füle se farka" történetté degradálódott! 2 csillag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

too bad there wasn't more

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
ending

The story started him explaining he was in jail for hitting a cop and went on to explain that. Yea, it could have been more complete but in IMHO was complete as was. It's like the punch line to a joke - you don't have to go on and on explaining it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't understand the complaints

What is left unfinished ? Their relationship is done. Do we really need to read the aftermath ? The splitting of assets, the overlong I told you so's and the wreckage left behind from a broken relationship. They don't all have to end with the guy finding a new love , or the ex-wife's life in tatters. I would just as happy to read the wife continues hanging with her friends , since that is the choice she made. Today , this is one of my favorite stories.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I agree with what the anonymous BEFEJEZETLENUL, Beetlejuice, said. I prefer my stories, even the bad ones, finished.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

The story ended were JBP wanted it to end. At the end. It's a good, short story. 5*.

AnalstudAnalstudover 3 years ago
Unfinished

It’s not finished at all. It’s a waste of time to read if it’s incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree it seems unfinished

Did she stick with the coven or realize the errors she made? If she stays with the witches does she get an epiphany? If she realizes too late maybe she gets roasted by family? There is room for more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8991 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories