All Comments on 'Mom and Son Ch. 02'

by timelesslover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to see where story takes us.Only one thing, check spelling.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The boy has a nylon/foot fetish

Good hot incest love between the mature mother and her son. I think he should have given his mom a little spanking for getting out of bed in the morning without his permission, and not having all of her make-up on and having herself looking super sexy for her man. He could take her over his knee and warm up her ass cheeks and then finger fuck her to an orgasm, before sending her to her room to fix herself up. Giving her a little humiliation before fucking her brain dead is a good way to own her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
momand son

what a great story you have to carry this on kept me hard for hrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE TO HAVE SEX W MOM

HE SO LOVE TO HIS MOM. I THANK SHE LOVE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best.

I love this story.

The best line is "I raised her foot to my mouth. My tongue snaked out and savoured, for the first time, her nyloned foot." I blow my load when I read this line!!!

Is there chance of chapter 3??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Its natural for a son-fucked mother to feel immaculate, like a virgin again. Even if she were a whore in her younger days, her son's semen absolves her. This is true love. This is the breeding she's needed her whole life. This is the breeder that she brought into the world, and he's eager to fuck that birth portal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous