All Comments on 'Star Ch. 03'

by c8er2u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
I'm so glad

that you posted another story. i hope that he realizes that he's being silly and lets her love him. Kudos for the excellent story. cant wait to read more.

LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
:)

Aww...i love this story. I feel Star's pain...sigh...keep up the good work!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 14 years ago
Wonderful update...

...just don't wait so long for the next one. Great job though.

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
liked it

It took so long to get the update I forgot I read parts 1 and 2. I think it was a great addition. I can't wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow! Hot, hot, hot!

<p></p>

My eyes are misty. What a terrific story! I really didn't want to read this story at first because you don't update frequently, but that first chapter pulled me in and now I know I'm going to be miserable waiting for the next installment.

<p></P>

Damn, girl, the story has a great flow, your writing is awesome, and while the chapters are somewhat short, you still manage to provide great substance in each. I feel like I have a great understanding of each of the characters as well.

<p></P>

Other people have commented on the minor grammatical errors, but the story is so awesome, I'm not consciously aware of them - so, please, don't let that discourage you from updating more frequently (or, updating at all).

<p></p>

I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please, please update soon!

I absolutely loved your story and my mind won't stop reminding me of it. I know life gets complicated and busy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for the next chapter. So, please post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovin it

i hope you continue this becuz it is hella good

Tierra22Tierra22over 13 years ago
Good read

This is such a good read. I'm really enjoying the relationship between Mikey and Star.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Hurt!!!

wow, they always say, 'Love is not suppose to hurt."

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

Micah, Micah, Micah how dumb are you. It didn't work with those other girls because they weren't Star. If you were to let your feelings for Star come out you would have a real relationship and the sex would be amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
greatest

This has been the best story I have read on this site! Please please please give us another with this winning recipe -intelligent black female intelligent alpha male and mythology.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userc8er2u@c8er2u
180 Followers
I'm back heaux! 😋 Challenging myself to write something! Anything! I plan to use this as a place to work out my rough drafts so expect something new soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Star Ch. 04 Next Part
Star Ch. 02 Previous Part
Star Series Info