All Comments on 'MILF Allie: A Cable Conundrum'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old slut story

Can't you think of anything NEW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MMMM!

This one got me so hot and wet that I couldn't leave long enough to get my vibrator. My fingers and my chair are both sticky now but it was SO worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good read!

RR,

Thanks again for another wonderful story! I noticed a few missing words and a few grammatical errors, but the flow of the story is great.

Keep the stories (and me) coming!

Brannora623

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks Brannora623

<p>Yeah, I rated it five, but I like it, and I hear that your own votes are removed anyway. Have to rate it to comment.

<p>First, glad you enjoyed it Brannora! If you see this, and wouldn't mind, drop me a line about where those missing words are. I had this one edited, and I'm wondering how it got past both of us.

sydcpl181sydcpl181almost 10 years ago
Great fantasy story

What a great read short sharp and to the point, we both enjoyed it and with forward to some friends. Once again thank you

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
Yum!

Another great one, Unreal One. Sorry this didn't go into sequels.

-----

Typo: make due => make do

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
this deserves another chapter

come on, this is awesome, she needs to hook up with Billy now :)

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Oh God!

That's Soo hot! I'm super wet and squishy now, thank you very much for that!. I love your work and writing style. Keep posting and I will follow you. My husband also thanks you... Since discovering your work he is getting a lot more ..... Workouts...

Thanks MissyB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4237 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...