All Comments on 'She Won't, But Her Mother Will'

by FeverDreamer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

Good. Now daughter catches them and he finally does her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Maybe they both will?

Good start. Add Tom's friends and a little force for both mother and daughter? Keep writing.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I wish they wouldn't get busted right away. That was hot though. I love how she is all dirty until any real women I have known

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZ!

How old are YOU...17?

zerowaitstatezerowaitstateover 14 years ago
Good story, easy to read

This was a very good story. As someone who enjoys both anal sex and weed it was right up my alley. You made a comment about Tom's mom's boobs. I would explore that further by having the girls mom admit that she and Tom's mom fooled around a bit while hubby is out of town. Follow that up with a good smoke out session with the teens and two moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
incredible

Realistic or not -

the way this woman "treats" him is just stunning.

Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

would love a sequel, daughter walks in, explaination, she joins in, they continue as three some. great job.

longsong19longsong19over 14 years ago
awesome

Always a fan of your work, and always know that your stuff is worth reading. Look forward to more of your posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sequel

sequel plz

40klad8340klad83almost 14 years ago
Mama Mia!!! My Favorite Kine Of Mom

I never Had a GF Like the girl in your story, BUT, I wish I had. Then I could hAve had a great time with her mom. AWESOMELY GREAT STORY!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my wife mom like it that way too

my wife wouldn't have anal with me. When her mother found out about me wanting anal sex she made me an offer that really surpized me. She stayed the night with us and that morning when I was getting ready for work she came in the kitchen with her nite gown on and said I know what Pam my wife won't give you and you're good to us so I'll give it to you. she pulled up her gown and spread her ass cheek and told me to enjoy myself so i did

TeddyBear1961TeddyBear1961over 12 years ago
More

Don't stop there and leave us hanging need to see were the rest of the story goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
happened to us

wife and i were ass fucking when her daughter walked in . difference was she was fucking me with strapon and jerking me off. that was 5 years ago. shes now 24 and the 3 of us are still ass fucking. now i use viagra so i can satisfy both of them..

enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Very nice story and nerve wrecking ending! I wish there was a sequel to this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my,my wife wouldnt do anal sex,said she didnt like it.I kept trying to convince her but no way.It was actually affecting our marriage.Her mother,i thought a bit old fashioned,came over when my wife was out.Marge is 55,i am 40,she is a rather plump women, a big round bottom which was covered today by a long dress.I offered her coffee,she told me that my wife had mentioned to her about the anal sex,how she didnt want it to break our marriage up,she thought maybe i was going elsewhere to get it.I told her no,but had thought about it.Marge said o.k. between you and i only,i am prepared to offer you anal on condition that you dont ever tell your wife and only anal.She stood up,well think about it and went to leave.I stood up,walked over and hugged her my hands on her bottom.I moved her to the bedroom,taking my clothes off as she watched,my cock hard,straight out.Still want to,she stood,took off her dress,panties and knelt on the bed,i got some lube and slowly moved it around her hole and then pushed a finger into her,moving it around.I was so hard,i put some lube on my cock and placing my cock between her large bottom,pushed forward, pushed, pushed until the head of my cock entered her,she flinched,as i moved slowly forward until all my cock was in her arse.I started slowly fucking her,then faster, i didnt last long,she was so warm and tight and i blasted my cumm into her.I stayed hard and kept fucking,slowing down,then pushing her down,my hard cock still in her,then on her side,i reached to her pussy,wet as i rubbed her clit,increasing my fucking in her arse,she pushed back,then i felt i,she orgasmed,clenching around my cock,milking me,more cumm shooting from me.I still fuck her arse after 11 years,in all that time,she was good to her word,analwhenever i wanted,nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nasty mommy

I wonder if Daddy will come after Tom after he divorces his cheating slut wife?

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777almost 10 years ago
Hot and dirty = perfect!

Wow, I'm rock hard after reading that story! I was picturing her big, beautiful ass being fucked by his cock and I was wishing that it was my cock. What a naughty, dirty "girl" (older woman..).. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Mother? Really?

Even for fiction, that was just nasty. What a disgusting guy he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish there was more...

Hope you make a part two. Maybe he and the mom start going out and doing it outside...

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 8 years ago
Wonderful tale about her tail!

Gave me a fantastic hard-on...looking forward to the sequel. Will mother or daughter wear a strap-on? Will she use it on Tommy or the other female? Will dad's meat end up probing someone's lubed anus? And has Tommy ever enjoyed his mother's lusty charms? Has Veronica? I want to know....was it Tommy's mother who walks in on them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like the MILF facesitting

She let him lick her. Maybe she should face sit him too. The husband can watch the young man pleasure his wife before he fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot, makes my tongue wanting to lick her

I also cum while reading this.... mother will teach her how in time.....

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
Why

Why would any mother want to see her daughter in a relationship with such an uncaring scumbag?

One can only hope that the ending finds daddy and daughter returning home. Perhaps Veronica can go live with Tom now.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

both of them class acts....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To this day I still wish this story had a sequel

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 2 years ago

5 stars EASY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife mother is here now, waiting for my wife to fall off to after giving her sleeping pills! We only do anal, and she got it already! The act will take place in the kitchen; wow she’s here now, with her great ass ready 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous