All Comments on '3rd Affair (3 Too Many)'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Good story

glad you didn't let him wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

beautifully written, cant find the right words 2 express. i like the way you end your stories(those i hv read), bf finding out. kool... have more stories "cumming"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
cool i loved it!!!

keep them comming

davidjohn1949davidjohn1949almost 20 years ago
she got what she deserved

it happened to me in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great ending

This a great way to end a cheating story. I wish more authors would follow your lead.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
Great Ending

This is a great way to end a cheating slut story. Just throw them out and get on with your life. If friends ask what happens I hope he tells them the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Crack Ho

Jason and Mike can make her a crack Ho. Live off her slut cunt for a good long while, and then they can throw her out too. Let her live like the whore-slut she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Possibly the best series I've ever read.

Possibly one of the best series I've ever read. Well written, well developed characters and story line, and descriptive enough to make me think I'm right there in the room.

Fantastic work when one story is as good as the other. I find myself looking forward to reading more, but dreading the day when I finish them all as it's never as good reading it the second time round, but these stories may change that.

Well done.

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 19 years ago
A masterpiece of Erotica !

The series should be read in order, to get the FULL effect of the passion, wanton desire, infidelity and sexiness of this very long, relatively, series of stories! You will wish you had never read it before, so you could read it for the 'first time' again!

sage_moransage_moranalmost 19 years ago
amazing

This is fantastic! I'd hate to see what sad little world the last guy lives in... I know quite a few straight men who get off on seeing their women with other men, not to mention the amount of fun for the woman! Really great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not to bad

But it's not adultery if the people aren't married. At least get the definition correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erins Just reward

Amen to randy and shit on erin.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yesssss!!! Divorce White Man Style!!!!!

The darkie gets cold cocked, like the thief he is, and gets his ass thrown out on the pavement. The slut is shipped the fuck out without anything to show for how she screwed her real man. So, he didn't satisft her? What the hell ever happened to honesty? Or Loyalty. To hear alla yous so-called authors rave about nigger meat, youd'a thought that there ain't no other.

I got me a "Bama Whitsnake" got nicknamed the "Anaconda" in my town, and I have never lost a bar bet. Jealous darkies all want to have it, and more than a few a' those fags (and they all are) wanted to suck it(lick it, whatever). No soap. Marys!Darkies fuck anything.Fact.

I ain't NEVER went with a woman, white or black or anything else was taken, had a ring, etc. I got respect in me, born and bred by good Christian parents. My daddy warned me about shit like this, and made me understand what-all can happen to boys what woodpeckers a woman. You can wind up dead. My daddy is the county sheriff here, and he was right about that. I seen it, too.

Women are sluts, and their bodies betray 'em every time. I seen it happen too, and a lot what with my "pet iguana" down there. I win me a bet with the "big 'un" and always, always a chick wants to go home with me. Slobs like that I ain't got no time for, or desire. Give me a good woman every time. A widow-woman is always fine for that.

One things for sure, I'll never have to worry "bout pleasing her. Not to hear you-all talking.I don't ever have to worry though, I always tell my women friends that they only have to talk with me, be HONEST and everything's alright. No screaming or anger. Just honesty. Tell me beforehand you want to go out with someone else, and I will step aside like a gentleman. If we ain't going somewhere together, then we gotta go separate.

It's only right for to the woman< and her newly-intended. But it's only happened once, and she was already rebounding from her relationship with the guy she went back to. She was with me as a rebound and she needed to make me understand she wanted to give it another try. I said "Alright, as long as you told me, it's okay by me. Thank you, Cheryl for your honesty. I will always love you for that and all the time we had together. You have a friend for life."

Her fellow asked me to be his best man. Unusual maybe. But everybody knew that the story was honesty between alla us, and that was that. He KNEW I could be trusted. And I'd make sure that Cheryl stayed way, too. Christian ethics at work. Simple. No drama. No Bullshit or cheating.

As they say, the "Easy Way".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poor wife. Honkie hubby cant fuck worth shit!!!

The big topic at the moment on Literotica is about white wives cheating on their husbands with black men. Its rare to find a story about black women cheating on their black men with white dudes.

my conclusion, crackers cant fuck worth shit, that's why you write all these cuckold stories about watching your wives with blacks. Plus your a bunch of undercover fags.

You cant punish the poor wife when its that damn honkie cant fuck worth shit! if you cant fuck you dont deserve a woman, asshole. Sex is important, that's why hos have clits and can get orgasms. If that white man can provide for her, but cant fuck, she should find a black man who can satisfy her, fuck her 3 holes and send her home wearing his cumm. Then she can tongue kiss her husband and make him eat her well fucked, cumm stained holes. What else is that honkie good for.

Hey, Anaconda, those bitches in ALabama are ugly. I fucked a couple of them, might as well have jerked off. You must be an ugly motherfucker, preying on poor, lonely ugly Bama widow bitches.

You crackers need to learn to fuck. I am opening up a school for you, the "Teach da cracker to stop being a cuck and learn to fuck school" SHit, it even rymes.

Dont punish those poor white women. If you cant fuck, and if she dont look like a pale gorilla, bring that bitch here and we'll service it for you. But its gonna cost you, "My n**** dont fuck for free, White hubby gotta pay da fee!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
anti climatic

Revenge?

she just became single and lives her good life without any guilt. And to top it off, Randy enjoys...watching? That's all.

It's obivous you have your own agenda. It definately is not rage and revenge, even if it could have been made erotic. You simply skipped it, but you foreshadowed it. Still, nothing came of it. That is poor writting skill.

I'm still waiting to see revenge, all we see is the most typical type of story with your own little added bells and whistles. Its not original enough, and lacks consistancy as I said earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
? ending

This was an awesome story, except when it got to the end. There should have been something more. What? I haven't a clue, but it left me wanting - more!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
farewell slut

She deserved her punishment i hoped she got all the sausage she wanted.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
thinking mans filth

i love the wifeslut theme done with some actual intellegent writing...ill recomend this to all of my depraved friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

Sure they weren't married so it wasn't adultery, but she was cheating on Randy. She got busted and embarressed. Will she do it again, maybe; but that's not the point. He caught her, blew a load then blew her off. Good to see that he coldcocked the jungle monkey and threw his unconscious ass out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sweet Revenge

I love the end of this series my friend! Scum like Erin don't deserve the chance to explain, and thankfully Randy didn't give it to her! Well done and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good for You!

I hoped that that slut would get her comeuppance.

I had a girlfriend like her once, when I was young and stupid. I beat a guy's ass until I had to go to the emergency room for broken fingers, all because of her.

I sure enjoyed her "getting it in the end"! Good job!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Post script -Erin ten years later...

I chose to convey my comments on the glorified Erin through the following imaginary future script. <P>

Fast forward ten years. Erin is still horny if much more tired. Now she lives in a trailer (the only residence she could afford), a single mother of two children of unknown fathers. She still works at some minimum wage job (what would she do without food stamps). <P>

She never had much patience for books and classes (too nerdy). Randy was her big economic plan. But she blew it. There was no plan B. <P>

Having such limited impulse control, now her reputation caught up with her. Her circle of friends all seemed to move on. Somehow her few female friends became less friendly and they could never seem to find time to get together while with their boyfriends and then husbands. <P>

Most single guys seemed to be equally scared now by the possibility of catching something from her or by the mere mention of her two cute kids. Occasionally she still manages to have a quickies with her older supervisor, although he too prefers now the more attractive young female worker…

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It never said Jason was black

For all the people who are talking about Jason's race: the story never said he was black. It said his roommate Mike was black, and he was not the one fucking her when Randy came home.

The fact that the author mentions Mike being black along with the fact that he does not explicitly mention Jason's race is fairly good evidence that Jason is not black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Finally

Erin is obviously lost to sex. Things like commitment, love, and personal integrity are really not her. She should have early on broke it off with Randy and lived only for her sexual slut urges. There was no need to cut Randy off and abuse him, making him think that she wanted or was ready for marriage to him. She obviously did not love him. The story failed to bring out any real time that they bonded or spent time together. Other than that the story is what it is...or was....I'm a little late reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I honestly think i know this girl...

is her last name gleim?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 1.

I would have given it a 5. However, catching the girl you are engaged to is not going to cause you to jack off before throwing both the guy and girl out. That is so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He found his 'friend' with fiance and lost the 'friend' and fiance, at once. Not much of a loss, really, for him and she's able to do ... whomever...whenever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
should have tossed them both out naked

a cheating slut doesnt deserve cloths she should just lay down and take whatever guy would fuck her on the street.

devious_desiresdevious_desiresabout 11 years ago
great!

Loved it! Great erotic description!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For once...on Literotica

The offended party acts promptly and throws the adulterous bitch out. I'm glad he divested her of the engagement ring too before he did it. Hope he also sticks to his guns.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
Just what she deserved.

May she get caught every time she cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

If he gets turned on watching another guy fuck his fiance' and "enjoys" the show until he's done beating off, he's just a wimp-ass, cuckold!

Pitiful, just plain pitiful attempt here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah man this happened to me too.

I didn,t catch her with the sapper but a friend of hers told me. Yeah Judy was history, BAD history!

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago

At least he caught her before the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is one of the best endings ever.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Good. Slut got what she deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES