All Comments on 'Mother's Red Shoes Ch. 02'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong term

Its a "garter belt" not supenders.

BadPupBadPupover 14 years ago
I liked it

I liked this story. Fun premise, plenty of room for the writer to take the plot where ever he wants it to go, a nice hot tease and some good nasty action. I'm looking forward to reading more about this one, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Suspenders/Garter Belts

England and America are two countries separated by a common language. Yes, they both speak English. But, both our countries have different ways of saying the same thing. The Brits use "suspenders", Americans use "garter belts". More Examples: loo (UK) - toilet/restroom (US), boot (of a car) (UK) - trunk (US), bonnet (of a car) (UK) - hood (US), metre(UK) - meter (US), crisp (UK) - potato chip (US), chips (UK) - french fries (US). We're saying the same thing. We're each right. It just depends on your point of view.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Actually...

...neither 'England' nor 'America'are countries. England is a nation within the United Kingdom. America is a continent, usually divided into North, Central, and South, although all are part of the same landmass. I think the last poster means 'UK' and 'USA'? But s/he is right about the spelling differences between UK and USA...which is right depends on where you are. In the UK we know that, we get so much US film and TV: it is a bigger place. Just a pity that some US citizens are a bit insular, and don't know there are different spellings in the English language...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic! I *love* this storyline and just can't wait for the next episode!! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Pilot I am truly mezmerized by this story. From start to Finsih I find my self rock hard hanging on every word. Please post the Next chapter i cant wiat to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

This story is fantastic. I hope you will write chapter 3 soon as I can't wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Christ, this is fucking hot! I can't wait for Alex to fuck his mother senseless - while she wears those shoes of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

More of this, please!!

Pilot4029Pilot4029almost 10 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous

Thank you for the nice messages you've been leaving on my stories over the last couple of days, feel free to message me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Red Shoes

I wore them for you today :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story of the red shoes and the hot incest minded Mommy

Love the way your story reads. The fetishes are fantastic and allows the reader to get in touch with the hot incest to cum. Mom and her son soon will be one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lol

So thats why the store owners son has such a large penis xD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1108 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES