All Comments on 'Watching You Last Night'

by Xtacyincin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
with each piece you write.....

i fall you harder. i fantasize about a chance meeting which would lead to a mutual masturbation session. just know you have a bbc longing and waiting for you. i'm an impressed fan, Khambrel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
u make...

...My pussy so wett! I've read and listened to all your work and I cum each time...the way you talk about watching a guy jack his dick!...I love it. My pussy is soooo pleased to meet you! Maybe you can do a story about watching a girl fucking her pussy with a vibe egg or something like that! I dream of eating your pussy!

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 14 years ago
Mutual at its Ultimate!

I've cum once already to this superbly erotic audio of yours...and with my cum all over my chest, stomach, and running down between my legs I am actually hard again as I write this and think about what just happened! You are an incredible story teller and even better with your absolutely sexy and inflective orations...you are easily the Queen of Audio Lit!!!

S

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 14 years ago
Mutual at its Ultimate!

Your words and story are absolutely the ultimate in mutual masturbation...a woman of true experience and know how. I am so turned on I'm sitting here having cum a few minuites ago, cum splattered up on my chest, down over my stomach and running down my cock to between my thighs....and I'm hard again just thinking about what you did to me!

You are a master at the erotic storytelling and your sexy voice and the ertoic inflection of your story creates a masterful oration!

Your are easily the Queen of Audio Lit!!

Thank you,

S

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
YOU SEXY SLUT

Hey Baby, you are one sweet, sexy, slutty woman. You are just the one I have been wanting to suck and lick and and kiss while you watch a man stroke himself. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 14 years ago
Love This!

Thanks X,

Excellent erotica. Gets me hard and stroking every time. This is the second time I've listened!

XXOO - Dre

luvurhuniepotsluvurhuniepotsover 11 years ago
lus

In lust for u! Don't why u don't do more audio? Just need to turn your echo or reverb down a little & you could do excelleant recording! Oh, how I lust for older women!! Show u mine anytime!!

jy55jy55over 10 years ago
this gets me every time

I am gonna have to go play now!

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Beautiful ....

I Love listening to your sexy voice and have Masturbated several times to you today , I look forward to listening to and masturbating to many more of your sexy stories and Sexy Voice , Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
our kind of girl

my wife and i listened to you over and over while i fucked her doggystyle and shot my load deep inside her cunt whle she spewed pussyjuice all over my dick next i licked her pussy while she jerked me off love always danny and linda

usgator30usgator30about 6 years ago
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

There WAS no way I could keep my hands off my cock listening to you talk about the suction tube on your nipples and your clit. This is one of the hottest , if not the hottest story I have ever heard here on Lit. I did jerk off with you and yes, the cum was right up there with the best ever. I thought my guts were gonna cum out the head of my cock. Fuck Baby, I would love to masturbate with you. Cant we maybe get together.

Thanks, Gator

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Simply

The Best,audio you've ever made!!

You are My Queen of masurbation audios. Bar none 😈

Ramseyd1968Ramseyd1968over 5 years ago
Amazing

Anazing writer and voice you turn me on big time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous