All Comments on 'A Turn For The Strange'

by LesGermane

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What she did was wrong.

The story was hot; but at it's core, it is a story of deception and betrayal and no marrage can survive that. Nor should one. After all, a marriage is based on trust, hope and love. Without one, the relationship is broken, without two and you can bet that it's headed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Loved it. Do allow us a glimpse of the events when Tony turns her out to the new couple. This is a fucking hot format. Have Tony pass her out to several guys (one at a time) and let her tell hubby the details afterward. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I just don't understand why he wants this

A well written story, but I don't see why he wants his wife to fuck someone else and he being alone at home to pull on his own cock. She just wants to cheat on him and wants him to give her his blessing. Why does he even need this slut, he could pull his own pud at home alone and wouldn't have to support the bitch. The concept don't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written. Not a fan of stories from this POV

You can expect some abrupt criticism with an ending like that when you post a story in the loving-wives category. I believe you have talent, and do think you developed the characters well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One word abut this cuck stpry and it's GREAT!

Love how she did it and how he loved it when he found out. He has to eat her and see her being fucked by her lover and he'll be a full fledge cuck. Second chaptyer is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Screaming...

All the way through reading this I kept screaming I hope he kicks her to the curb. Well she sure castrated him now she just moves the lover in and happy families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Choices

Don't let the morality police stop you, to each their own. Their presence on this site would likely draw similar judgements from people. That old addage about people who live in glass houses and all...

The story was well written, and the plot believable. The lifestyle is inundated with single males, many of whom pose as couples trying to get some play, so I liked that angle. But they met him via a news letter? What era is this story from? Now days swingers use the web - the old swingers quarterly magazine is like the dark ages of swinging, didn't buy that so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

"Loving Wife" what a freaking joke. this is just about the most worthless piece of crap that I've ever started to read; fortunately, I stopped just before I had to throw up. The husband is a cum-sucking wimp cuckold, the wife is a sleazy slut; & the author needs to seriously think about intensive therapy, & having his meds hyped-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong Theme

Sorry dude, put your story in FETISH category.The husband is almost gay(or more than gay?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shaming yourself by Male Self Humiliation Sucks

So it turns you on to cuck yourself eh writer - to self disrespect yourself into a wimpy helpless sick piece of dog dung.<P>

Being that sickly depraved by being adickted to self humiliation means you have no other way to excite your sick jaded numb libido due to the over dose of submissive fetishes over the years.<P>

So what does your future look like little sick one - why are you using space and air for no valid reason? Soon you will ask yourself "is that all there is" and realise there is no reason to go on.<P>

How sad for those around you.

rainbow001rainbow001over 14 years ago
The Premise

the premise was good in the beginning but went south quickly. Your writing was technically good and the peice was readable but you lost me at the turn. Hope you keep writing but you need to make the toons more believable.

galahadesqgalahadesqover 14 years ago
Good writing

But my goodness, there should be a separate category for all these cuckhold/husband humiliation stories. I just don't get it.

The next chapter should be when you tie your wife up and let her watch you re-arrange pretty boy's face with a baseball bat...and then fuck his ass with it.

But hey, that's just me.....enjoy your kink.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
FUCKED UP

SHOULD NOT HAVE READ IT. GOT SUCKERED IN WITH THE SWINGING LINE. THIS IS REALLY FUCKED UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good writing

and "hot" I'm sure for many into it. The love/hate of these stories fascinates and amuses me. My only problem is with your plot/characterization. You started out the story with the husband deriding the "smooth operator" only for him to cave into his fetish totally after his wife's betrayal. Admittedly its a fantasy site but so many of these stories defy reality too much to stand up to credibility. Tranny Amazon Goddesses from Venus seem more real than a story like this. How is he not totally pissed off at his wife's betrayal for the "big dick" cliche? Makes it hard to believe the reaction he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Class

Hot slutty story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I find it so amusing when readers try to figure...

out the people in these stories... THEY ARE NOT REAL! The only thing this story tells us, is that LesGermane is a sad, pathetic, emotionally disturbed loser... WHO HAS PROBABLY NEVER HAD A HEALTHY SEX LIFE EVER! Seriously people in these stories out, what do you think is behind a posting so ridiculous as this? THIS AUTHOR IS A FUCKED UP LOSER THAT YOU WOULD NEVER GO NEAR WITH A 10' POLE. The people in this story WOULD NEVER... NOT IN A MILLION YEARS EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN. IT ONLY HAPPENS IN SAD MINDS. My God readers, get a fucking life. Go ahead, walk up to some guy, and start telling him how much you enjoy fucking his wife, then just as the bullit is passing thru your brain... you can think to yourself... Hell that's right, people in the real world don't do any of this shit! No husband would put up with this, no wife would do this and expect to live, and no guy is going to pick up some slut, fuck her a few times, then say, "yeah, I'll throw my life away and tell the husband." Author, seriously, this is what you want to spend your time posting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good grief, people.

If you don't enjoy a cuckold story, move along, but don't go making nasty personal cracks at the author simply because of his particular fetish. Yeesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the Very Best...

...that I've seen of this genre. Possible set-up for a masterpiece short series. I'll contact the author to discuss it, and maybe even suggest a venue far more appreciative than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the very worst.

And to the person below yes please tell the writer take his FETISH to the FETISH section where it belongs.

roneroneover 14 years ago
Very good story

One of the best I've read. The bigest turn on of having your wife after her lover, is his smell on her. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, do suggest a....

....different "venue" cucklover!(think "dark wanderer)-this was good at start but fell into the overfuckingused typical scenario.How about some variation once in awhile?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love

how she left it to him to make the choice...can I keep fucking Tony....yes. Giving your wife the permission to keep fucking someone else must be an extremely intense experience. Glad he said yes so we may hear more about his wife getting fucked by Tony.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 14 years ago
Very hot!

Once again the psychos are out in full force. I wish Literotica can somehow block these people. Funny how most of them probably send their kids to get ass raped by the local parish priest in Catholic school. Do you see them criticize the priests as badly as they do to Literotica authors? Hell, no!

Anyways, do not let them prevent you from writing your good stories, they are awesome!

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
She blew it!

Following the original stated premis - two couples meeting as couples -- she threw away her marriage when she agreed to meet Mr. Smooth behind hubby's back.

Hubby needs a set of cajones and some resolution.

Three items -- baseball bat to Mr.Smooth, duct tape to immobilize, cable ties to castrate.

For her -- dissolution of marriage for any reason that will get him away from her, means to be determined at his will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bullshit

The writing was good but I Stopped reading the story when the wife came home and he did nothing. He let himself be punked and so I lost interestt and respect in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Geez, another piss-mop fag author.

This fucked site is the mirror of that retched site called dark wanderer - where did all the decent authors go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Tell tony - she's yours now. Tell her, adieu..fini...enough...leave

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOVE IS STRANGE

but not for a wimp or a cuckold. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Discusting!!

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
I'm reading everything you can crank out

A very arousing story. Just love the way Tony conquer's James.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is not a WACC story, it's GWACC story

your a fag and so is last fool that made the comment that he loves your bull shit. you and the rest of you sorry ass cuckold bastards should burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
James

James needs to invite Tony over to his home so he can watch Tony fuck his wife. Then when they are going at it he can quietly step closer to the bed and smile lovingly at the two as he puts a bullet in each of their heads. Then with cans of gasoline he secretly stored in the closet douse the bodies and briefly watch the flames as he is leaving to catch his flight to Brazil. Or he could forgo the shooting and just let them burn. I know this story is your fantasy but I think mine would be hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this story!

Wow - this is a hot story. The twist, that the swinging actually becomes cucking, is not so far afield. My wife and I had a couple of swinging attempts - they didn't work because each time I got more from the other wife than my wife got from the other husband. When my wife went on the prowl alone, she found exactly what she was looking for, and ended up with a much happier pussy. Check it out, swingers!

LesGermane, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not A Chance Slick

You writer, are a con, a sneak and insulting.

Granted they were a loving swinging couple and according to you had scruples?

She sneaks off with the asshole (Repeatedly) and then he calls and our very staid, solid, honest, straight husband turns into a weak suck, wimp and a cuck.

These are two different guys. The first, yes a swinger - that's fine, had scruples and was correct in determining who the asshole was and stuck to their principles.. The wife, not faithful sneakily went and enjoyed herself repeatedly so...here is what our honest husband does -

1) When his wife gets home he gently escorts her back out the door with her bags that he already packed. He loved her so he wouldn't hit her but he would not accept her lying and sneaking. 2) He would go to assholes house and render his balls useless and his pretty face mangled, no witnesses. 3) Divorce and sadness.

Writer, this is who you started us with, NOT the wimp. Damn what a sneaky sleaze you are. Just put disclaimers up front on your stories and we'll probably still read them - just won't be insulted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Willing cuckolds

These stories are getting lame. 1* for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING

UNO ESTRELLA

submissivebihubbysubmissivebihubbyover 8 years ago
So FUcking hot

Great story.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 8 years ago
And he's still alive?

Doesn't anyone on this site know how to write anything buck cluck stories???

First he would be found dead and then her... or at least fucking gone...

He planned it from the beginning...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Buck cluck stories"?

Slirpuff, does anyone know how to write Buck cluck stories? Can you point us toward a couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You really CAN'T Spell can you

It is spelled a turn for the worse. ... not strange

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dreck.

Double dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No

I won't be reading any more of your drivel. You are not a writer. I think you are a teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me Too

I have taken my willing wife out to meet dozens of strange swinging dicks - playing my role as a dominant with an agreeably submissive cock hungry wife. It took several years before we were both regularly taking care of the horny men - I had always considered myself completely straight but watching my wife's eyes roll back as she lost herself time after time in the hunger for strange cock took its toll and it is still hot as hell to remember all the times another man used my mouth as a cum drop.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

Just another whore putting the cuck down. Low human sludge.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
turned me on

I dream of being a cuckold. This story really turned me on. Please tell us about James watching Tony fuck his wife and also the other couple too. I can't wait.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
CUCK STORY

IF THIS IS YOUR CUP OF TEA? HAVE AT IT. NO STARS, NOT EVEN ONE!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

One of the worst cuckolded stories ever. A blind man could see that Tony was a conniving bastard. Steve was right because there was NO Paula and Gail was a slut. She cuckolded her clueless husband behind his back. He's a fool and should have revenge on both. Divorce is too good for her. Just another below average tale of a wimpy husband and his whore wife...1 star but that's too much.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

If he was a man then Tony would meet a baseballbat that night... over and over and over again. 0 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Either the husband has a mental fetish or that marriage would not last. There is a difference between 'swinging' and an open marriage. One is a couple's activity and the other not, but both would require an openly discussed joint consent. This one clearly wasn't, and it wouldn't last given the wife's behavior unless the husband has a twisted compulsion. Well written story, but wish the author would have explored these angles more at length.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Oh looky that...the cliched trope of every homosexual writer where the swingers wife either doesnt show, or decides not to have sex that night so the gay writer living his repression out through the gay husband, becomes a ....drum roll please...a cuck.

Insert picture of shocked and awed audience members looking on in wide eyed surprise.

Took all of one paragraph to see this drivel being a rewrite for the 10,000,000th time.

So original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LesGermane must be a cocksucking cuck to come up with this bullshit.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Selfish Bitch of a wife. Poor horny cuck, he has lost her love, he just doesn't know it yet. She is enjoying fucking the stranger and will do so for a while. But the cuck hubby might as well find a lawyer and get divorced, he has lost her. She is a cheating whore, and has no respect or love for her hubby anymore. The stranger she is screwing behind hubby's back is no good either, so they are perfect for each other. the wife cheated so many times all ready. and the Stupid cuck just gets excited about it. I know how it is. after I lost several of my GF that's what I did also. 5 stars to the writer, Good story, good writing. Thanks for the effort. There won't be a happy ending in this tale, the wife will be permanently leaving her hubby as soon as he gets in her cheating way. There wouldn't be a problem cheating if the wife hadn't gone behind hubby's back and called the other guy, to cheat. Just because it turns him on, is not a good reason not to divorce his wife. He should still divorce his cheating skank of a wife. His wife isn't trustworthy. She is a cheating, lying, whore. She has already knifed him in the back. She will continue to do even worse before she is done. If hubby doesn't divorce her. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife and I tried swinging one time and I said it was 2 in 1. She asked what I meant by 2 in 1? My first and last time with swinging. She asked why? I said I may not be a movie star or some big physical fit man but I think I'm well above average. You are above average you are my one and only love so what's so wrong? I said I had sex with one woman and played with another periohow many men did you have sex with? It was like you were fresh meat and I was the trash. Those people are trash to me. I see she said. I continued I don't want us to be around them disrespectful people again. I could tell that she enjoyed it and I needed to keep an eye on her for a while. I hired a PI that I had went to school with. I informed him that I wanted to know the minute that they seen or heard of any connections with her and any of them. Nothing in 3 weeks. I was just about to call off the investigation. Then I seen her phone light up while she was in the shower. I looked at it and it was a text from one of the guys that had screwed her. He was trying to convince her to meet with them when she could get away from her old man. She had answered a few text and he wasn't letting up. So I marked the last text as unread. I talked to the PI and informed him. I said that I thought things were good so I didn't need him and that I would stop by and pay him. I was able to get an app on my wife's phone with the help of another friend. I contacted 2 old army buddies who I served with in Nam with. Well 2 of the assholes were mugged at different places and times. The text stopped. The arrogance of some dumbasses.

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

I made it through but I don’t know how. That will teach me to check comments and tags. Yuck

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 stars for Great Writing. "Dear, I am going over to Tony's, do you mind?" "Not at all. If fact I'll drop you off." "Here we are at Tony's, I will see you later." "Not this time, I'm going to go in to say 'hello' first." "Tony, you fucker, I've got something for you." "You do? what would that be?" "I have a .230 grain ,45 acp hardball traveling at 850 ft/sec from my Kimber. How many rounds do you think you deserve for seducing my wife? How many times have you cum in her? Dozen's? I didn't bring that many bullets, but I have enough to pay you back." "Dear, don't shoot Tony! It wasn't his fault. I called him." "Don't worry dear, I brought enough for you as well." "Tony you get it first, right in the dick." LOL Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't understand the court case not going well for Robert. His brothers taped confession, his old roommate to verify her pre marriage behavior and so many men to find very easily to confirm fucking her. Why would Robert treat her with anything but contempt considering she had at no point in their relationship of 30 plus years been honest with him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is a huge, monstrous, chasm between being in agreement about sharing and doing it in secret. The second is betrayal of the highest order. The only remedy for this cancer involves surgery.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is pretty fucked up. I mean, seriously fucked up.

Forget for a minute the people that get off reading this, the people that get off living this need serious psychological help, be they the husband character, the wife character, or the other man character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous