All Comments on 'An Affair to Remember'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now

This is what your good at, gay sex. Stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hot as fuck, female but fantasize about being a guy and having gay sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fantasy too

I too wish my wife would take a male lover, who would then fuck both of us. I love sucking cock and I've been getting fucked by men for the past 3 years. Now I'm at a point where I only desire men and if that makes me "gay" then so be it. I can't help who I am and how I feel. Please tell more stories like this one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I wish it was me

I truly wish that this would happen to me and my wife -- except I would be crossdressed and they would think of me as my wife's lesbian friend. I would lick my wife's pussy while her male lover fed her his big juicy cock and then I would eat his cum out of her cunt after he fucked her while I watched. That would turn me on so much. Later, I would love to suck his cock and have him fuck me with his big cock -- but instead of doing it at his office he would fuck me in front of my wife in our bed - with me dressed in my wife's sexy lingerie. That's my dream and fantasy. Maybe I should leave my computer open to this story so that my wife "accidentally" sees this on my computer. Hopefully she'll be into it. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have the same fantasy

I'd love to see my wife fucked by another guy... but it would been even hotter to be fucked by the same guy without her knowing. Maybe, after a while, he prefers fucking me and stops fucking her. She wonders where her lover has gone, her pussy craves his cock, I pretend not to have seen or heard from him... but secretly I still meet him from time to time to have his cock deep inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Watcher

I watched my wife with other men 4 or 5 times and it was the biggest turn on of my life - the first two she knew nothing of me watching , then we had a blazing row one night and it all came out that I had seen her - she was a whore before I married her and I accepted that , but I thought she might have changed after marrying me - I’m now glad she didn’t

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am also submissive and curious and the scenario you described was pretty close to my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m a dude like Shawn and I wish there was a couple to explore this with in Wisconsin! Very great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous